Search found 147 matches

by Warlock
16 Oct 2006, 21:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Any word on the new spells?
Replies: 8
Views: 2953

Luck/Morale boosters were in Heroes 3 FYI. But I have a feeling given how semi imbalanced those stats are, creating spells to produce them would be extremely imbalanced.
by Warlock
13 Oct 2006, 22:28
Topic: Lava & Magma Dragons?!
Replies: 56
Views: 14521

I think the concept is just fine, but I still absolutely hate the magma dragon texture - the one that looks like he is made of lava or something (and honestly I am still confused on which is which, because everything says "Magma Dragon" when the textures look like they should be reverse)
by Warlock
13 Oct 2006, 19:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New ID cards
Replies: 14
Views: 9196

Angelspit wrote:That undead guy seems a bit cliché
Like the entire plot of HoMMV wasn't? :)
by Warlock
10 Oct 2006, 21:10
Topic: UBI's Hammers of Fate Release Date
Replies: 51
Views: 17064

So it is a sequel then? I kept hearing all this "it takes place between the campaigns" stuff (I don't remember which one, probably sometime after the Necro campaign). But this is a lot better IMO :P
by Warlock
09 Oct 2006, 21:14
Forum: Articles
Topic: Q&A with Arkane
Replies: 9
Views: 4403

Q&A with Arkane

I'm glad to hear they have done a lot of optimizing since the SP demo.
by Warlock
06 Oct 2006, 19:44
Topic: Error in C3M2 walkthrough.
Replies: 9
Views: 3852

I think what happens is that the Collossus is sort of an obstacle for Orange landing, but once cleared he sees a big fat opening near your town to land. But after awhile he just finds another spot anyways.
by Warlock
05 Oct 2006, 19:18
Topic: The most USELESS spell
Replies: 71
Views: 14780

Voted Wasp Swarm. But here are my thoughts: Curse of the Netherworld/Word of Light: Absolutely horrible spells. They would be up there, but I still feel Wasp Swarm is worse. At the very least, it does mass damage to everything - maybe you could use it to clear a bunch of phantoms or something. Fist ...
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 19:32
Topic: Grade the ULTIMATES
Replies: 38
Views: 12841

That was just a general statement. Hence why I said "probably". I don't have every skill path memorized.
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 19:20

ThunderTitan wrote:I'm sure always getting 2x dmg trumps the 20% bonus from Archery.
I never said Nature's Luck was bad - only that I'd rather be able to take Archery to get there.
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 19:18
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Map of Ashan
Replies: 55
Views: 21089

ThunderTitan wrote:Wasn't it "refugees from Erathia" though?
Yeah it was. One of the Necropolis towns says that.
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 19:17

ThunderTitan wrote:Nature's Luck requires Defense, Offense, Pathfinding and Luck. And you think Arc Omniscience has a better skill path?! :|
I'd much rather take Archery under Attack than Battle Frenzy. But otherwise Nature's Luck has a decent skill path too (though Gilrean can't get it).
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 19:10

My belief is that the map is old and not to be taken as a portent of things to come in the Ubi storyline. We do know that there are (or have been) some town infos talking about refugees from Palaedra and whatnot. The map is most likely another artifact of that. If the map is old, why does it look *...
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:53

The Blight is probably where the Niccoli set up camp when he invaded Irollan.
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:49

I think at least Arcane Omniscience is way better than Urgash's Call. I mean, every spell in the game for free at Master level? Besides the fact it's probably the only ultimate that has a decent skill path (one that doesn't screw your hero by asking you to take useless skills like War Machines)
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:30

Occasionaly you can get something interesting from Ubi's FTP site, maybe Evilp got it there. This could be the map for Might and Magic X. Yeah, I was wondering if maybe this was among the "leaked screenshots" from about a week back, though I never heard anything Might & Magic in that ...
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:17

A Map of Ashan

You can *sort* of see The Blight on the old map (it's a lot smaller, but so is Irollan). Thyssus is there, just not labeled. Lost Palaedra is def. new and I'm guessing it falls somewhere in the south of the Griffin Empire (maybe where that delta is?). Nariya and Hashima are both there tho, just not ...
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:12

A Map of Ashan

Yeah. If you notice, the crater is where Stonehelm used to be, which is why I wonder if this is indicative of something that happens in DMoM&M (since Stonehelm is a city you visit in that game - therefor it must still exist at some point when that game starts). I still wonder where the image ori...
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 18:06

A Map of Ashan

I don't think the map was changed at all. The only difference is that there's a huge crater in the center now, which seems to indicate something ker-ploded there (with enough force to basically shatter the continent).
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 17:58

A Map of Ashan

Where did this map come from? And why is there a huge hole where Stonehelm used to be?
Edited on Fri, Sep 29 2006, 11:58 by Warlock
by Warlock
29 Sep 2006, 17:32
Topic: New Ashen Map
Replies: 2
Views: 2103

New Ashen Map

Someone over at the Ubi HoMMV boards posted this in a topic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/EvilP/map_heroes_wip.jpg Where the heck is that from? DMoM&M? If you compare it to the Original Ashen Map it matches up... except for the huge gapping crater where Stonehelm used to be. That's wha...

Go to advanced search