Search found 7 matches

by dylanfan
16 May 2007, 11:48
Forum: News
Topic: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades
Replies: 88
Views: 20005

Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades

I agree that Rainbow Dragon is a sissy name for a very deadly creature, but maybe they pictured the Sylvans as nature-loving ecology freaks mixed with a bit of New Age filosophy. In such a concept a rainbow would fit perfectly. And it would also proof that nature-lovers are not per definition peacef...
by dylanfan
12 May 2007, 10:05
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 17158

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

I would probably choose Morrowind. In the past I played Morrowind for hundreds of hours. The gameworld is huge and there are many interesting sidequests. I haven't tried Oblivion, but I heard the gameworld of Oblivion is a lot smaller.
by dylanfan
05 May 2007, 18:06
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10022

Patch 1.5 is Out

I had a problem with mission 4 "The Trap" of the Haven campaign, which crashed after completing it on the Hard difficulty level. Luckily I found a solution. From the campaign menu I restarted mission 4 on Normal difficulty and after finishing it I could move on to mission 5. It seems the p...
by dylanfan
05 May 2007, 09:16
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10022

Patch 1.5 is Out

I had the same problem with mission 4 "The Trap" of the Haven campaign. I was replaying this campaign on the Hard difficulty level and after the cut scene I got a message that I had completed this mission and then the game crashed. In the game menu mission 5 was not accessible, so it seems...
by dylanfan
21 Jun 2006, 11:31
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 13896

Inferno Guide

And Hellfire is a really great ability, which helps you do as much damage as posible on your first strike.
Edited on Wed, Jun 21 2006, 05:37 by dylanfan
by dylanfan
21 Jun 2006, 11:21
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 13896

Inferno Guide

Great guide! I just finished the Inferno campaign and really started to enjoy playing Inferno. I agree with most of what you say. Logistics and Luck are essential skills, but I think that Attack is essential too. To me the way you should play Inferno is: Blitzkrieg. Move fast and get to your enemy a...
by dylanfan
07 Jun 2006, 11:15
Topic: First Heroes V Patch Now Available
Replies: 86
Views: 38780

Patch 1.1

I'm very happy with the patch. I was completely stuck in the third mission of the Inferno campaign. I read all the tips, tried different strategies, played as efficient as I could, but the mission was simply impossible! After I installed the patch, I restarted the mission without problems and on eas...

Go to advanced search