Search found 7 matches

by Solace
08 Jul 2006, 04:53
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dark Messiah Assassin Video
Replies: 44
Views: 12919

Movies

On the knocking people back with bullets or arrows : Impossible.

Watch Myth Busters. They did a show on it :-p It just doesn't happen. Maybe if it was a ginormous bow.. That shot pointed logs....

Or the equivilant of a human shooting a pixie... yeah.... that may work.
by Solace
07 Jul 2006, 08:40
Topic: Sylvan Strategy
Replies: 25
Views: 7579

Sylvan Strategy

I think Gilraen's special is actually kind of decent.. level 20 +10 atk/def for war dancers is quite a nice damage bonus, particularly if you can land their AoE attack in a nice spot
by Solace
01 Jul 2006, 00:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Multiplayer LAN bugs
Replies: 2
Views: 2043

Multiplayer LAN bugs

Alright.. I'm lanned with another computer downstairs in my house.. Since patch 1.1, we can barely get a full game in.. Every time it looks like there's client sync errors. At one point, my friend and I both owned the same town (Myself on my computer/client, he on the other.) The units arent registe...
by Solace
28 Jun 2006, 08:39
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 14253

Inferno Guide

Deleb kicks butt in duel-mode for the record :-p Nice guide. easily agreeable. Though I personally prefer Deleb for longer maps and/or playing on heroic. Mainly because grok's level-based growth is so slow and Deleb has an explosive start (heheh). Oh.. And a comment on horned demons... Late-game if ...
by Solace
28 Jun 2006, 08:29
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 33
Views: 18326

Arcane Omniscience

It's the same in any strategy games. Most are innately balanced, with few issues. People just tend to complain that the faction they play or would like to play isn't powerful enough. Academy troops are pretty good, imho. If all else fails, just buy a knight hero (with some luck at the tavern) and ru...
by Solace
17 Jun 2006, 23:27
Topic: Introducing Blood Work
Replies: 68
Views: 25959

Comics

Personally, I don't think the Dungeon outfits are as bad as everyone makes them out to be... Granted they might not be as clothed as a bride during a traditional wedding, but they're underground. Every heroes game has lava and such in the below-ground level. I'd probably run around wearing near-noth...
by Solace
06 Jun 2006, 23:53
Topic: First Heroes V Patch Now Available
Replies: 86
Views: 39353

Patch 1.1 Info

Okay.. Easy Mode.. Wooptie-freaking-doo... I was playing on normal before... Which seems to be GONE in 1.1.. Where'd normal mode go? .. Well, sure, Easy = 40k starting gold, HArd now is 30k starting gold (which was normal before) and Heroic is 20k (Which used to be hard..) ... ... .. So I guess wher...

Go to advanced search