Search found 82 matches

by VortexD
May 25 2007, 20:34
Forum: News
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 9361

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

For a game to last me a lifetime it would have to be something i could play at anytime just to kill the freaking boredom of being trapped on an island. No game with quests, stories and such they WILL get boring. For me just give me the unbeatable TETRIS! You know you will lose, but you can't stop tr...
by VortexD
Oct 17 2006, 22:18
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute 0.4 Released
Replies: 11
Views: 2055

Might and Magic Tribute 0.4 Released

Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0. You can get it at Microsoft's website; www.microsoft.com/downloads it should be among the popular downloads list.

On Topic; Great news!
by VortexD
Oct 4 2006, 22:18
Topic: Hammers of Fate Q&A and Screens
Replies: 52
Views: 6886

Hammers of Fate Q&A and Screens

Dragons are indeed a bit too much in H5 as Lvl7 units. They should then call it Dragons of Might and Magic. I do like the designers' choice for rune magic combined with resources which could be an interesting gameplay mechanic. And talking about mechanics, that would be something great as a Lvl7 uni...
by VortexD
Sep 26 2006, 20:51
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Collector Editions and Repackaging
Replies: 11
Views: 4140

Collector Editions and Repackaging

Nice art work on DM set. Why are those orcs so darned popular with the producers! Also is the 18+ rating accurate, I thought it was 15 or 17.
by VortexD
Sep 26 2006, 20:48
Topic: Map-Making Contest - 'A Little Challenge'
Replies: 1
Views: 875

Map-Making Contest - 'A Little Challenge'

Cool Idea!. I can't wait to see thew results. I'm not much of a map maker myself, but many fan made maps outclass the retail maps. Good luck to all who will make maps!
by VortexD
Sep 26 2006, 20:48
Topic: Map-Making Contest - 'A Little Challenge'
Replies: 1
Views: 875

Map-Making Contest - 'A Little Challenge'

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpag ... 1159233097
by VortexD
Sep 25 2006, 15:58
Topic: Jon Van Caneghem Returns
Replies: 22
Views: 9948

Jon Van Caneghem Returns

Its still too early too tell if Trion will team up with Ubi. If not they can't use M&M in their games since that is now owned by Ubi. But I hope they will team up and I'm very eager to know what JvC has up his sleeves! I hope after almost two decades of M&M it will finally step into the realms on MM...
by VortexD
Sep 12 2006, 2:22
Topic: New Head of Studio at Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 4426

New Head of Studio at Nival

Actually recent studies show that vodka has become more popular in the States then Russia and that the consumption of wine and champagne has surpassed the consumption of vodka in Russia. Also I believe Jon van Caneghem was not going to continue working on M&M. And I doubt he and his family would lik...
by VortexD
Sep 11 2006, 21:12
Topic: New Head of Studio at Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 4426

New Head of Studio at Nival

Do we really need to be so negative about Nival. Sure they could use a hand, but I really believe they are all doing their upmost best between inviting strippers when shipping a new game or expansion.

Edit: Small typo...
Edited on Mon, Sep 11 2006, 15:13 by VortexD
by VortexD
Sep 10 2006, 10:01
Topic: Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway
Replies: 16
Views: 3315

Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway

Yes I do, the Isles of Terra. Great music. Basicly the same as 1 & 2 but still fun.
by VortexD
Sep 9 2006, 21:53
Topic: Phenrig Needs a Nose Job
Replies: 9
Views: 4147

Phenrig Needs a Nose Job

@dragonn; You mean they've found his nose...
by VortexD
Sep 9 2006, 21:50
Topic: Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway
Views: 3315

Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway

Wow that brings back memories, I never played MM1. I started with MM2. But anyway, this could be some good PR for both Voodoo and DM.
by VortexD
Sep 8 2006, 22:12
Topic: Phenrig Needs a Nose Job
Replies: 9
Views: 4147

Phenrig Needs a Nose Job

Medic, Medic! We need a medic here!
by VortexD
Sep 4 2006, 17:45
Topic: A Trophy for a True Hero
Views: 5335

A Trophy for a True Hero

Next step, make some real armour to wear. Then find some mages to imbue it with magical powers, yeah!
by VortexD
Sep 3 2006, 23:07
Forum: Articles
Topic: Priestess/Healer
Replies: 6
Views: 2798

Priestess/Healer

Cool model, but still doens't fit my personal stereotype Priestess. It would indeed be better for dungeon class, or even necromancers. The body carvings and tatoos just don't fit the class Priestess IMO. The spell looks like they're made or an all round class that has moderate offense and strong def...
by VortexD
Sep 3 2006, 23:02
Topic: On the Power of the Priestess
Replies: 15
Views: 3294

On the Power of the Priestess

I agree with DL, personally I don't play MP so that won't bother me, but if everyone playing MP will take the Priestess for their 'invincibility' it won't be much fun. It should be fixed, but I don't think it would delay the game.
by VortexD
Aug 30 2006, 16:25
Topic: What Kind of Gamer are You?
Replies: 25
Views: 4026

What Kind of Gamer are You?

Hardcore Leisure Gamer, meaning I play occasionally when I have the free time for days straight.
by VortexD
Aug 23 2006, 20:41
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 29256

Here's my 2 cents. Warning some serious Nival bashing ahead. I just couldn't take it anymore. The Skill Wheel won't be placed into the game. Getting the ultimates are too tedious and barely worth it anyway. It is unlikely that the combat camera settings in the beta, which allowed to use close-ups fo...
by VortexD
Aug 23 2006, 11:09
Topic: The Whirlwind Effect
Replies: 15
Views: 5584

The Whirlwind Effect

Look like something a wind or water elemental would do. "Eye of the storm" - Halves enemy troops.
by VortexD
Aug 21 2006, 8:43
Topic: Who is Ubisoft?
Replies: 23
Views: 4515

Who Is Ubisoft?

I got BGE while back with the intention of playing it, but I never did as too much came in between. But I think I'll play before DM comes out...

Go to advanced search