Search found 26 matches

by WinterIsComing
17 Sep 2006, 21:23
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Massive changes in resource demands! Different game now!
Replies: 84
Views: 23902

WinterIsComing: I deleted the attacks you made on JJ. If I see one more such out of you, you're banned. Learn to behave. go ahead ban me, but banning me won't change the fact that Jolly Joker and Sir Charles are paid to pimp this game and it won't change the fact that Nival sucks and that this game...
by WinterIsComing
17 Sep 2006, 21:19

I really appreciate his input - while your posts seems to be cleansed from anything constructive. that is your opinion. That's your opinion. I like the current system. that is because you haven't played better systems And why posting 4 seperate replies instead of gathering them into 1?? who cares?
by WinterIsComing
17 Sep 2006, 20:55

And the last thing the game needed is an increase in rare resources requirements .... because complexity brings boredom.. make all the dwellings only gold purchasable, let prohibit us to make any interressant gameplay decision between buying a guild mage or a new dwelling, or which dwelling, since ...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 22:27
Topic: Second and Third Expansions announced!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6738

DaemianLucifer wrote::lolu: :lolu: :lolu: Thats so hillarious! :rofl:

Btw,isnt manure already plentiful in the game?
Nival's new slogans:

"you can never have enough manure"

"Have manure, will travel"

"we specialize in manure"

"manure is my middle name"
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 22:22
Topic: Will you purchase any more products made by Nival?
Replies: 31
Views: 8289

I already purchased Night Watch awhile back, so it's not out of the question to purchase another Nival game. How did that one turn out?Because the movie was a bit disappointing and confusing.Compared to the book,of course. I played the demo, it was pretty bad, I played demos of almost all Nival gam...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 22:18

More great news! The last and final expansion announced by the name of Vacuum Cleaners of Emptiness (I hear the great Fabrice came up with that one himself while vacuuming the dust out of his ears). Vacuum Cleaners of Emptiness will feature new never before seen resources of mass destruction like Ur...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 21:43

Might as well change the series name into toolshed of might and magic then
lol tools for tools by tools
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 21:39

Attention!May I direct adress you all to a certain usefull reading ? :devious: Oh,and this has nothing to do with the previous posts.It just came into my mind by accident :devil: lol Sir Charles and Jolly Joker lol just check out CHUCKY's reaction: Okay, maybe I'm too naive, but I'm blown away that...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 21:16

LOL!!! Good one! But what’s with this rumor floating around about the “Rage of the Staplers” title? :D oh yes, that is the top secret expansion that will include the all new Orcs faction which will include units like Orc, Small Orc, Tiny Orc, Big Orc, Huge Orc, Big Orc riding Small Orc, Small Orc R...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 21:07

Also the newly released Chinese version is just a tip of the iceberg, we have learned that the workoholics that brought us such great games like Hammer&Sickle are working on translating masterpiece Heroes V into all known languages, including all ancient languages and even some animal tongues. B...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 20:53

It is not my first game! I have played Heroes3 too, but this one is MUUUCH better! I am very satisfied with the great job Ubisoft has done. I will buy more of their games. :) we are talking about Nival here, not Ubisoft who are greedy/cheap scumbags themselves, but nowhere near as bad as Nival who ...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 20:49

Second and Third Expansions announced!!!

Nails of Destiny will be out some time around March 2007, followed by Screwdrivers of Infinity which should be out around July 2007. Nails of Destiny will introduce the revolutionary in game docummentations of all spells, abilities, etc. providing all the detailed formulas Screwdrivers of Infinity w...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 20:11

Well, chances are that Nival will make Heroes VI as well... so no Heroes VI for 70% at this point. Ahhh, a pity. Worrying about losing your comfortable pimp job? Don't worry, you pimped so good that Nival will keep you for a long long time. Who cares about Heroes 6, after Heroes 4 and 5 most ration...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 16:47
Topic: What I don't like about Heroes 5
Replies: 28
Views: 6942

I think of it as huge loss of development hours that could have went into better AI, better abilities and specialization, or God forbid proper in game documentation and maybe being able to sell artifacts.
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 16:35

Will you purchase any more products made by Nival?

Boycott Nival. Hopefully they are out of business soon.

:devil:
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 02:24

Funny how the two building that needed the most re-balancing were left untouched, I am of course talking about Spawn of Chaos and Sacrificial Pit. also now the drastic increases of wood/ore of some factions has made them almost unplayable. Also funny how lazy Nival is at documenting and explaining a...
by WinterIsComing
16 Sep 2006, 02:21
Topic: Will you buy the expansion?
Replies: 47
Views: 14777

Hell no! I'm gettin' out while I can Im no sheep,and wont give a dime of my money to ubival.But I do know who is a sheep and who will buy the game,get bored and give me the CD(as always :devious: ) lol glad there are plenty of people that are sticking it to Ubi/Nival for their lazy unpolished and u...
by WinterIsComing
01 Sep 2006, 01:24
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90500

stefan.urlus wrote:very good .... :D

another song of ice and fire reader??
yes :)
by WinterIsComing
01 Sep 2006, 00:48
Topic: Expansion HOMM 5
Replies: 525
Views: 136196

And can you specify why is it so lame? Why is Nival so clueles? I think the town is nice, it sticks to one theme and is visually well done with some exceptions (cartoonish mammoth, skinny bear rider, spikeless dragon). Please enlighten us. if you like what they did and how they look especially that...
by WinterIsComing
31 Aug 2006, 23:02
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90500

my version came with:

broken promises
shattered dreams
unfulfilled/wasted potential
disappointment
bugs