Search found 32 matches

by Baduum
11 May 2009, 16:01
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?
Replies: 18
Views: 17527

Bandobras Took wrote:I've never been able to reach a spot like that on the bed -- mind giving us a screenshot?
Im also curios as i have never found a safe spot on the bed, but you could always use the trick i described in my last post on the other side of the bed.
by Baduum
10 May 2009, 23:42
Topic: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?
Views: 17527

Re: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?

After finishing the game 7 times, (and having buffed the monsters numerous times in a mod), I still think that the Rogue promotion quest and Warlock promotion quest are the hardest at their level. Warlock goes without saying (as even Invisibility won't help much to get you thru those narrow tunnels...
by Baduum
09 Sep 2008, 11:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Bug magnetic golem/ignite?
Replies: 2
Views: 1451

Bug magnetic golem/ignite?

Was playing the wizards the other day, and one of my opponents was the fortress. I decided to use magnetic golems to help against aoe spells. As suspected, the AI casted fireball on many stacks, including my golems. The golems was very happy about that, and it ressed some of them who had died from m...
by Baduum
16 Jun 2008, 12:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Necromancer
Replies: 27
Views: 25468

Voted: Thant. Really like him, dont know why. His spell/special is nice too. With other towns i usually like heroes with no useless skills, but i like thant too much! :)
by Baduum
16 Jun 2008, 12:03
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Death Knight
Replies: 26
Views: 20691

Voted: Clavius. Solid starting skills + nice special.
by Baduum
23 Jan 2008, 13:46
Topic: Arcane Omniscience-where am I going wrong?
Replies: 3
Views: 2844

Last poster said logistics but meant war machines.
by Baduum
15 Jan 2008, 14:44
Topic: Academy creature choices
Views: 17414

I havent seem any of you mention that the battle mages dont only protect your troops around them from other mages shots, but also their own - meaning you can turtle em up. Im sure most are aware of this.

(I still use archmages more.)
by Baduum
20 Nov 2007, 11:07
Topic: Is there a "Q" in MM7?
Replies: 28
Views: 12349

Is there a "Q" in MM7?

In MM6 there was a "monster" called Q with a gazzilion HP. Is there a similar guy or monster in MM7?

Played the game many many times but i cant seem to find one.
by Baduum
19 Nov 2007, 10:49
Topic: Mok patch?
Replies: 1
Views: 1748

Mok patch?

Hello, i recently decided to start a new MM7 game. However, i have been reading about a Mok patch.

Can someone explain what this patch does or give me a link to a explanation? I wanna know what it changes. Also, do you recommend using it over the original 1.1 patch?

Thanks
by Baduum
11 Nov 2007, 16:28
Topic: TotE last map and a strange Alien Hero - WTF???
Replies: 8
Views: 6402

WTF dude is this photoshopped?
by Baduum
04 Nov 2007, 23:55
Topic: Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]
Views: 3432

Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]

Finished the campaign today (only on normal) and have a few questions/opinions. About the map: Last battle was too easy on normal. I had arcane omniscience, and i find puppet master grossly overpowered. The other battles with Freyda, Kunjin, the dark elf and Wulfstan was way harder, so even tho i on...
by Baduum
04 Nov 2007, 12:20
Topic: Question about runemage ultimate
Replies: 4
Views: 2106

Well, the spells that most often appear in each faction's mage guild are not necessarily always the most needed or well-suited ones. Can be true, but still whats the point of having expert summoning without getting good spells from your guild? I mean you have no summon phoenix, most prob no phantom...
by Baduum
04 Nov 2007, 01:26
Topic: Question about runemage ultimate
Replies: 4
Views: 2106

Question about runemage ultimate

Hi. In the skill weel on this site it says runemages need summoning magic to reach their ultimate. Isnt this weird? I mean dont the dwarfs get destruction and ligth in their mage guild?
by Baduum
31 Oct 2007, 13:11
Topic: -11 morale
Views: 3656

Ok nice to know so basicly -5 is as bad as -11?

@GOW: I think necro faction is ok, but that it is rather dark magic thats a tad overpowered.
by Baduum
30 Oct 2007, 21:54
Topic: Stuck on one khan one clan after getting green town
Views: 2528

Never mind, vessel of Shallaya worked after all, just had to stand IN the water :D seems like the shore is longer than i thougth.
by Baduum
30 Oct 2007, 21:46
Topic: Stuck on one khan one clan after getting green town
Views: 2528

Stuck on one khan one clan after getting green town

Hi there, im stuck on one khan one clan AFTER killing off purple and getting green town. I just cant seem to find a way to teal. I have tried getting through at this point with a boat: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Baduum/Forum1.jpg Didnt work. I have tried standing here and using vessel ...
by Baduum
30 Oct 2007, 01:28
Topic: -11 morale
Views: 3656

-11 morale

Here i was thinking -5 was the maximum negative morale.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee17 ... /Moral.jpg 8|

Anyone have any idea what maximum negative is?
by Baduum
24 May 2007, 15:33
Topic: HoMM3: Armageddons blade walkthrough?
Replies: 0
Views: 1993

HoMM3: Armageddons blade walkthrough?

Do anyone have a link to some nice walkthroughs for armageddons blade campaigns? They are the only campaigns of the entire HoMM2 - HoMM5 campaigns i havent completed so i recently started playing them, but would love some tips n tricks along the way on certain maps :devious:
by Baduum
23 May 2007, 12:34
Topic: Dungeon Alternatives !!!!
Replies: 49
Views: 12371

If it is one thing they should change about the shadow biatch, for the love of god make her go faster when she moves... Even more true now if she has no shooting, gonna have to melee with her in big battles after spells are used.. That means walking, and my keyboard cant take any more anger fits whe...
by Baduum
20 May 2007, 15:10
Topic: MM7 help Zombie
Replies: 14
Views: 17283

Also make sure it aint what happened to me, namely my little brother changing the picture of my knigth to a zombie :devious:

Go to advanced search