Search found 29 matches

by Skull
15 Apr 2007, 11:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Getting the most out of my game - The PERFECT MAP?
Replies: 14
Views: 6190

Is this modable? I mean it sounds crazy stupid they disabled such an interesting feature that was a regular thing in H3. In H3 we could do anything quest wise, not it seems like no map has the ability to exploit the game to its fullest.
by Skull
14 Apr 2007, 21:39
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Is this possible?
Replies: 1
Views: 1896

Is this possible?

Can we make new units for the game? I saw people skinning exsisting creaturs, but say for example a model artist did a model of a svan and wanted the svan inside the game as its own model. Of course the artist/programmer made sure to make the stats and skills and dvelling for the freekin svan. But c...
by Skull
14 Apr 2007, 21:33

Well it sounds like I am not alone wanting such a map ;) Anyway I will try the map you said and see if I can get some more fun out of it. Mind you, its not only the lvl I am seeking to accomplish with my heroes, I am also looking for extra quests that can consume my time, or self made ventures on is...
by Skull
14 Apr 2007, 19:39

Oh and let me add... Treasure islands: Islands that are hard to come to because they are protected by high lvl monsters but contains special artifacts, treasures and dvellings and other special things. Can also be underground.
by Skull
14 Apr 2007, 19:25
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Editing towns question
Views: 1479

Editing towns question

I am trying to edit town buildings and at the same time make the towns random. I am trying to build the grail in 2 different towns on a random generated map where we can choose from the ingame what races we are. If that is not possible how can I possibly edit the towns for player 1 and 2, adding the...
by Skull
14 Apr 2007, 19:21

Getting the most out of my game - The PERFECT MAP?

So I am trying and trying, but with no luck so far, I havent found the perfect map yet. And let me tell what I define as the perfect map. I am playing together with my friend, HoF, 2vsX comps. We simply are trying to accomplish the following: - Playing vs hard computer so that we can at least enjoy ...
by Skull
13 Apr 2007, 21:47
Topic: Hammers of Fate - Rune questions and abbilities questions...
Views: 1285

Hammers of Fate - Rune questions and abbilities questions...

Hey guys! I dont get the whole rune part, how do I choose and when do I choose what and how my units are using on them as runes???? And if the heroe is attacking/using magic, are the runes (that I still dont know if and how to use) applyable? And secondly, where can I see a full overview of all new ...
by Skull
13 Apr 2007, 20:56
Topic: Making FFA maps playable as 2vsX
Views: 1052

Making FFA maps playable as 2vsX

Hey!
I am playing Heroes and we are generating maps to play on. How do we (me and my friend) make the FFA maps playable as 2vs2 or 2vs4? We want to be able to play together.
Does it require us to do something in the map editor or do we need something else?
by Skull
03 Sep 2006, 19:58
Topic: Where's the Map Editor
Replies: 56
Views: 14093

I think its located on Elrath.com
And a couple of new maps, and its not leaked, its released from Nival for beta test for Elrath.com
by Skull
26 Aug 2006, 13:22
Topic: Leaked map editor was here!!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 1842

Leaked map editor was here!!!!!

Then the moderators deleted the whole thread because they feel like they need to be holy. What the heck is your issue with it? You are not the official site, you are not Nival, then why do you care? GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND STOP ******* SOME COMPANYS *** THAT DOESNT EVEN KNOW THIS SITE EXSISTS Mod e...
by Skull
21 Aug 2006, 12:58
Topic: Gold/Resource cheat
Replies: 6
Views: 3254

Gold/Resource cheat

Hey all, I am looking to play against Heroic, but the fun gets killed because it takes to long to build up strong to compete with the ever so cheating computer. So the only way to balance this must be to start of with a good amount of resources, maybe 50 of each + 50.000 gold. Problem is now that I ...
by Skull
20 Aug 2006, 12:50
Topic: Good heroes?
Replies: 20
Views: 6361

Good heroes?

What heroes are very good to choose with (insert race here)?

We all know Claus is uber, but what about the other races?
by Skull
20 Aug 2006, 12:47
Topic: AI crap
Replies: 3
Views: 1867

AI crap

My friend and I kept playing this game on hot seat, where we allie together and fight against 2-6 computers on the different maps. Our problem is now that if we choose Normal mode we cannot loose, regardless what we do the computer plays as a dumb fuck and has no clue how to upgrade, play, defend, b...
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 17:22
Topic: Lastest artifact mod and install description?
Replies: 25
Views: 7968

A ban for what for gods sake? For talking in the same way as in all the american movies that are made today? Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 17:19

Hmm I have seen alot of people saying they couldn see the description after they installed the first patch.
And right now in a game I found Helm of Chaos, still without any description, so something is still fucked up with this stupid piece of shit code these russian idiots are writing.
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 16:31

Been there, done that, still not working
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 16:05

They were not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Necromancer helm still not works!
Right of celestial still not works!!!!
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 15:40

No they were not fixed in the patch you idiot! Alot of items are still missing description!
by Skull
18 Jun 2006, 15:19

Lastest artifact mod and install description?

Where is it and where can I get install info about it?
by Skull
10 Jun 2006, 20:26
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21783

We can be sure they will include new towns and neutral units, but to make the game really last for a long time they require something much different to keep it alive. And that is not units, because after you try all towns and all units then you feel like to been through it all. What we need is simpl...

Go to advanced search