Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 21943

Sure is, LordErtz:

@ChangeHeroStat("Name", STAT_EXPERIENCE, #);

or,

@ChangeHeroStat("Name", 0, #);

It's under Miscellaneous Modifications. The # is up to you to ADD how much, as is the hero name.
by Curio
27 Jul 2006, 07:25

Thanks for the kind words, guys! :tsup:

I'm glad to hear it works--the guide will be updated shortly with the new command! :)

EDIT: (Oh, BTW, yes Hodgepodge, pasting the stuff again into the file will enable the console to be opened again. Happy gaming! :hoo:)
by Curio
27 Jul 2006, 02:22

1.2 cheats: newest command

Here's the latest update on the cheats issue, post 1.2. As everyone knows by now, the non-@ commands no longer work, removed because they were usable in multiplayer, while the @ commands were never usable in multiplayer. We all know the add_****s commands now no longer work for single player. Again,...
by Curio
02 Jul 2006, 08:33
Topic: Important: About my cheats doc...
Replies: 1
Views: 1819

Important: About my cheats doc...

This isn't just a shameless plug, so bear with me. ;) If you didn't know or don't check out their site, Age of Heroes (here) has hosted that large cheats document I made available a month back or so. What's important is that it's up-to-date . Things have changed with version 1.1, and I also added a ...
by Curio
15 Jun 2006, 04:50
Topic: did you ever get ultimate in campaign?
Replies: 30
Views: 10792

Nope. And I probably won't try again any time soon. Some seem pretty good, like Sylvan's and Inferno's particularly. But they are so difficult to get. I've tried once with a Necromancer, and it was going pretty good until my next level up offered up all the wrong abilities, and offered all the wrong...
by Curio
15 Jun 2006, 04:45
Topic: Inferno Analysis (Long)
Replies: 14
Views: 6412

Brilliant analysis! :)

Well written, detailed, and best of all, I couldn't agree more. You've got the Inferno faction down--and while I and many others think they're the weakest bunch, they are indeed very playable with the right strategies.
by Curio
15 Jun 2006, 04:04
Topic: Spells lacking a certain...something...
Replies: 9
Views: 3543

lol, true enough...like I said, the previous Dimension Doors were too powerful. But damn, don't I wish Instant Travel were 3 inches, rather than 2! :D But seriously, right now, it has such a short distance, I sometimes approach a thin looking cave wall / forest, end my turn because I don't have enou...
by Curio
15 Jun 2006, 02:58
Topic: Spells lacking a certain...something...
Replies: 9
Views: 3543

Spells lacking a certain...something...

I don't know about everyone else, but I always seem to be using just 1 or 2 spells whenever I play, depending of course on which type of magic I have skills for. For example with Destruction magic, it's always Circle of Winter. I barely used its variant in the other HoMM games, but now, it does just...
by Curio
08 Jun 2006, 19:54
Topic: For your cheating pleasure!
Replies: 22
Views: 12267

It is indeed:

setvar dev_console_password = schwinge-des-todes

and should work no matter what version...are you putting it after the line with mainmenu, so it looks like this in your autoexec.cfg:

// Startup
mainmenu
setvar dev_console_password = schwinge-des-todes
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 09:25
Topic: Slow multiplayer?
Replies: 1
Views: 1223

I think a lot of ppl reported this--same for me. Multiplayer and LAN does not work very well at all at this point. :(
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 09:24
Topic: Cheat Question
Replies: 4
Views: 2693

Yah, you have to input it everytime it runs out, unfortunately. The number you put doesn't change it, but fills it back up to whatever its total was, or, fills it up partially if your number wasn't big enough.
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 06:55

Would you like me to send it to you? PM me your e-mail if you'd like. :)
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 05:29
Topic: Inconceivable AI cheating
Replies: 48
Views: 20043

The problem is, hard in H5 shouldn't mean they get special combat rules, like zero mana spells. >_< But yes, in the tradition of the other difficulty settings of the HoMM series, I don't mind if they have resource bonuses, and I start with less on harder modes. I really hope the future patch means t...
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 05:19
Topic: Another instance of AI cheating?...
Views: 2354

Yah, I thought maybe standing on the spot would prevent resurrect, so I moved. The four tiles where the unicorn's body was supposed to be was still empty, and I was still unable to cast on the spot, though the interface claimed I could resurrect that friendly stack. And just because I suspected it, ...
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 04:08
Topic: Favorite Town View
Replies: 24
Views: 7009

I love the Haven, Academy, and Dungeon views, but my fav is Sylvan...lovely warm, mystical atmosphere. I personally think Necropolis is the worst, though. Love the moon and the marshy area around it, but of all the views, this one's the hardest to see--everything's dark and lost in its green / black...
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 04:03

Sorry, a thought...

Is there some rare, crazy skill path Wizards can take that nets back mana after casting spells?...

Actually, just saying that tells me probably no, it'd be too powerful? After all, Nur was only lvl 17.... :|
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 04:00
Topic: Elemental Chains in Dungeon Castle
Replies: 14
Views: 5882

I think it was thrown out for simplicity's sake. It's either been stated, or is the general consensus of players, I'm not sure.
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 03:57

Another instance of AI cheating?...

So we all know the AI gets massive income bonuses to recruit and build everything they need. I thought that was the extent of it, but then this happened. So I'm playing the 4 FFA map Subterranean Treasures on Hard difficulty. I'm laying seige with the one massive army I've amassed against the AI's m...
by Curio
04 Jun 2006, 03:41

Lord Zeus: if there is a code to take away a secondary skill, I'm not aware of it.

However, if you wanted to add an ability to the skill (like pathfinding to logistics), you can still do it with the code even if you have no room for it. It just won't show on the screen.
by Curio
02 Jun 2006, 05:09
Topic: [Modding] Allowing teams in the available maps
Replies: 6
Views: 5154

OH, I see what you mean! Hmm...never thought about that. ;| You're right, I've just been modding them back and forth for when I want 2v2v2v2 or just back to a single player FFA. Yeah, it would be more convenient if I could just make more versions of the same map, but at this point, I'm not sure it's...

Go to advanced search