by Retsel
13 Jul 2006, 23:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Phoenix Evolution
Replies: 40
Views: 26783

Voted Heroes 1.

H1
H5 [ubi] (although it does look a bit too "dragonish")
H5 [3do]
H3
H2
H4......... :disagree:

thats my order of prefrence.
by Retsel
09 Jun 2006, 00:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: patch installation problems
Replies: 8
Views: 3500

Did you get any errors when you installed the patch? I did, and it turns out that even though I bought it through NewEgg (US), I got the European version, and the US patch would not work. The EUR patch DID work, however. Ok thanks, Ill try that. *EDIT* Nope, no luck there. I'm quite certain I have ...
by Retsel
08 Jun 2006, 21:39

I am running the Us Version regular, and I do not have the demo installed.
by Retsel
08 Jun 2006, 01:26

patch installation problems

hey guys, I ran the patch installtion, and nothing changed. the game version did not update, no difference in the readme, etc. There is no indication in my system that I have the patch installed except for the fact that when i try to run the installation again it claims the patch to be already insta...
by Retsel
05 Jun 2006, 02:34
Topic: 7th Race/Faction?
Replies: 154
Views: 41550

Barbarians: Goblin/Hobgoblin (melee) Orc/Orc Chieftan (ranged) Ogre/Ogre Lord (melee) Troll/War Troll (ranged) Shaman/High Shaman (caster/no melee penalty) Roc/ThunderBird (flight, thunderstrike) Cyclops/Cyclops King (ranged@upg, no melee penalty) A H3/H2 mesh. - Dwarves: Crossbowman/Heavy Crossbowm...
by Retsel
03 Jun 2006, 14:38
Topic: Phoenix/Firebird
Replies: 0
Views: 1004

Phoenix/Firebird

Could someone please give me a "firebird" mod, either using the existing firebird models or possibly just a toned down phoenix renamed or something, as I want to swap green/emerald dragon for firebird/phoenix. Is this even possoble to do correctly? Would be greatly appreciated if someone c...

Go to advanced search