Search found 17 matches

by Belmarduk
05 Jun 2006, 21:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ultimate RACE SKILL
Replies: 5
Views: 2299

BTW is that the ONLY way to get the ultimate <primary skill> ? It seems like it is.But I never checked what happens when you max out everything else.Although,in that case it would seem like a pretty weak and disapointing end. I had to cheat on the last inferno map. After leveling Agrael into the 40...
by Belmarduk
05 Jun 2006, 20:47
Topic: Who is the strongest???
Replies: 17
Views: 5754

Im not sure if necro or sylvan are the strongest,but as for the strongest creature...Probably the archangel again. Really? They're not that physically powerful, and they really don't have that many HP. They may be able to ressurect, but ressurection dosen't mean a whole lot of anything if, say, a b...
by Belmarduk
05 Jun 2006, 20:45
Topic: Dungeon Campaign, Map 2: The Expansion
Replies: 28
Views: 9288

Gaidal Cain wrote:Can they make you have both castles near the entrance on day 4 or 5? :D
I was able to take 4 of the 7 castles by week 2. With the starting army, on Ragael alone.

Expert Destruction + Expert Irrisitable + Empowered Meteor Shower = Owned
by Belmarduk
05 Jun 2006, 20:43
Topic: Necro Campaign Mission 5: The Traitor
Replies: 46
Views: 13407

Honestly, this was easy. I was able to complete the map within a few weeks. Killing the stack of Rakshasas is a joke. With raise dead and phantom forces you shouldn't take serious losses and by the time you engage them, you should have more than enough units to take them out. There are undead all ov...
by Belmarduk
04 Jun 2006, 22:17
Forum: News
Topic: Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon
Replies: 56
Views: 18357

Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon

ThunderTitan; ...We're still only talking about, AT MOST, a couple of thousand dollars. Total. For the venue, food, and strippers. Let's say they had a HUNDRED of these little private functions during the course of development. You do realize, that 200,000 dollars is still essentially meaningless wi...
by Belmarduk
04 Jun 2006, 17:14
Forum: News
Topic: Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon
Replies: 56
Views: 18357

Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon

In terms of company expense, hiring a bunch of strippers is like a drop in the bucket. It probably cost them a few hundred bucks to hire those ladies. Maybe a couple of grand between concessions and the rental of the venue. As opposed to the game development, which probably cost many millions of dol...
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:52
Topic: What is the WEAKEST town in the game?
Replies: 107
Views: 26615

Okay, so you go too far and end up having to spend 4-5 days trying to get back home. Time that you could have spent getting another 150-200 skeleton archers.
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:32
Topic: 3 map in the demon camp.... need help
Views: 2286

Earth elementals are way easier to kill than the phoenixes, for the record.
I'm going to try it that way.... I might start the whole damn thing over and pick up diplomacy it might make things easier for me
Good idea. This map can be completely unbeatable if you made poor skill choices.
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:30

...Basic logic. Being 5-10 levels higher than your opponent, holding most of the artifacts, controlling most of the resources and having thousands of ranged attackers is better than staying in/close to your town and having a matching number of units to your opponent, especially given that Necropolis...
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:26
Topic: Necro skills: you are offered this - what do you take?
Replies: 28
Views: 7275

I'd say there are more usefull skills than summoning magic. Not really needed as Raise Dead is lv.2 spell. Attack, dark magic, defense, logs, luck, would take all of them before summoning magic. SM is nice for campaign, but for regular maps, those mentioned skills are much better to take them earli...
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:19

Disregarding the insult (wow, can't people talk nice here ? amazing...): i know this is a good strategy. That's what i do. But i don't think anyone here can say it's the one and only way of playing necro. If you never go back to your castle, your Skeletons Archers will get blocked in melee and crus...
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 21:14
Topic: 3 map in the demon camp.... need help
Views: 2286

Look for the Conquest thread. There's a lot of good strategies, but the general consensus is that you need to take the NW elven town by the end of week 2. Take the southern town on the first day of week two, and immediately move up the road on the left side of the town. Take the gold and gem mines, ...
by Belmarduk
02 Jun 2006, 20:29

A good Necro is almost completely independant of his home castle. Not true of other races. And why exactly would not being independant of the castle make someone a bad Necro player ? What would make the game so unplayable with Necro ? The advantage of playing a necromancer is that you can keep goin...
by Belmarduk
01 Jun 2006, 02:03
Topic: Does this really work for the turn-based strategy fan???
Replies: 26
Views: 7341

I'd like the 3d better if it didn't kill my system. Considering the game uses very few modern graphical effects (post-processing, heavy particle effects, etc) then it should be able to run smoothly on a wider range of systems - it dosen't. It's another example of a failure to optimize when presented...
by Belmarduk
01 Jun 2006, 01:49

Agreeing with inferno. Pit lords are too slow, Devils don't move far enough, Cerberus is crap, Imps are crap, horned demons are probably the worst unit in the entire game. The Succubus is incredible, but outside of that, playing inferno is just a chore. Not to mention that the campaign is retardedly...
by Belmarduk
31 May 2006, 05:42
Topic: Just a comment
Replies: 16
Views: 4036

''If you would have looked around" Kinda sounds rude to me! This isn't the official heroes of might and magic forum. These people are not employees of ubisoft. They are not here to cater to your every request, listen to your complaints, and put up with your whining. Do not be surprised when th...
by Belmarduk
31 May 2006, 00:39
Topic: Inferno Campaign, Map 3: The Conquest
Replies: 62
Views: 27858

You want to take the first elven town the day that week 2 starts, that prevents the first week of the elfspawn. You want to rush up towards the phoenixes, turn right and kill the mages. Then kill the earth elementals you find above you and to your left. Go up from there and clear out the Military p...

Go to advanced search