Search found 13 matches

by Vladimir
05 Jul 2006, 19:58
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Dark Knights Mod
Replies: 18
Views: 30863

U sound reasonable . I accept ur critics . but that wont change the fact that the harm touch skill of DK must be removed ! It dеsecrates the Death Knight ! in fakt The begining idea was to make Death Knights instead of Wriaths. Why make Wriath with Deathknight skin!
by Vladimir
05 Jul 2006, 09:25

to Mad wolf

Oohh man this is the One and Only use of that bullshit skill that u pointed ! The same thing could be done By Vorpal Sword without skipping a turn of a Pit Lord ! In addition He can cast spells ! and it is Tough ! And what about Summon Elemental ! Harm Touch Sux HArd ! MAN HARD ! a skill with only o...
by Vladimir
04 Jul 2006, 23:43

Arstahd Mods

Arstahd , Remake the Blood/Dread Knight and forget for the harm touch bullshit ! it is completely usles skill ! i am agree that Deadly Strike is A little bit powerful for Tier 6 ! U must put Double damage ( or luck ) and pls untill Tier 7 is remaked put 25 - 35 dmg on the knight ! Do not make Wriath...
by Vladimir
04 Jul 2006, 22:56
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mods
Replies: 241
Views: 69633

Mods

After meny games played by me , I think that Death Knights are just fine . There is nothing wrong with them. It is much more amusing to play against them :) . So Ubi must reconcider to put the "thing" where it belongs since the Necropolis Exists! It is good to make unit like "the Deat...
by Vladimir
04 Jul 2006, 18:28
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: No Unit Left, No Victory
Replies: 10
Views: 5207

No Unit Left, No Victory

This was Jhora eh ?
by Vladimir
01 Jul 2006, 23:55
Topic: Battlefield Tactics
Replies: 24
Views: 10284

Battlefield Tactics

I do not want to insult anybody , but some of the screenshoots of the day just not value. Specially the last one. If u let me to upload some of my own , u shall see sometning good.
by Vladimir
01 Jul 2006, 23:43
Topic: Battlefield Tactics
Replies: 24
Views: 10284

Battlefield Tactics

How can i offer my own screenshoot? - i think it is great
by Vladimir
13 Jun 2006, 21:57
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 118391

Skill Wheel

Why the empowered spells do not stack with Warlock's Luck ?
by Vladimir
06 Jun 2006, 01:38

Mods

Helloo - its me again! I am finally started the BK mod.! it's Awesome. Now The necropolis is shure Imbacropolis ! and u whinnies ! BD is stupid unit! along with all DRAGONS ! Titan is beter ! And if u want to play without 7 th tier at all - than play Necropolis ! My favoirite hero is called on me ! ...
by Vladimir
05 Jun 2006, 19:37
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 53697

Death Knight Mod

Arstahd , I've succeed to activate the mod! I shall explain how: Just copy 3 of the inner folders into data folder ;)
by Vladimir
05 Jun 2006, 17:54
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 53697

Problems

Arstahd , A cant run the Black_Knight_Mod . I've read all info about packing three folders into the zip archive , than rename it to .pak , and nothing happens i still got wights! Pls make this mod just Copy _ Run model ! pls and add it to the link ! i am with 1.0 Eng version!
by Vladimir
05 Jun 2006, 11:06

Mods

Ok. I run successfully the Treant mod and the Cleric mod of xxxManiac , but i still can't run the Death Knight mod ( I've unzipped all the package contents into the /data floder!) Artifact description mod is not working too :( ! Help
by Vladimir
30 May 2006, 14:04

Mods

Ok pls can someone explain to me how the Death Knight mode works? I unzipped the packet into data floder and nothing happened when i started with necropolis(forlorn cathedral was still there). I am with 1.0 version of the game. Pls put more sophisticated info about installing this mod...... (sry for...

Go to advanced search