Search found 7 matches

by M&M FIEND
04 Jul 2006, 16:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: HELP!!! M&M VI MANDATE OF HEAVEN SPECIAL EDITION
Replies: 6
Views: 5866

yer, i asked my bro about doing it but apparently my computer would run so slow i wouldnt be able to play it anyways
by M&M FIEND
22 Jun 2006, 13:02

my computer runs on windows xp, I'm not sure wat version of dosbox but i did you optus as the mirrir as i come from australia. and directx should be the most recent version as i just installed it a few days ago... i am really sorry but you will have to take it slow ass i dont know ANYTHING about com...
by M&M FIEND
22 Jun 2006, 03:43

HELP!!! M&M VI MANDATE OF HEAVEN SPECIAL EDITION

I have currently purchased a copy of Might and Magic Mandate Of Heaven Special Edition, so that i can play the "classic" versions of the game... i had trouble playing them when i first installed them so i installed dosbox and "mounted" M&M 1 into it. and it worked perfectly. ...
by M&M FIEND
30 May 2006, 13:04
Topic: Might and magic VI includes I-V
Replies: 12
Views: 5413

when do i press ctrl-f11? like in tha game or in dosbox? if so where in dos box? do i have to do anything to enable this feature?
by M&M FIEND
30 May 2006, 04:06

ok. i have now got M&M classics working but when i get into M&M 1 the first screen is kind of flashing and i cant read it properly. the rest of the game is fine its just that first scene.... Please help! Hopefully for the last time!
by M&M FIEND
28 May 2006, 10:41

Ok, i have done that. clicked install and i have finished the installation but i still cant play them. it wont let me
no matter wat i do. i have installed them like heaps but i just cant play them... PLEASE HELP
by M&M FIEND
26 May 2006, 15:28

Might and magic VI includes I-V

I recently purchased a copy of Might and Magic VI the mandate of heaven. i bought it because it said that it came with Might and Magic I-V. does ANYONE know how i acess might and magic 1-5? ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Go to advanced search