Search found 37 matches

by Sixy
06 May 2007, 14:41
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Help a newbie scripter
Replies: 10
Views: 5244

Here's my next task. : ) I would like to have a script which disables the standard properties of power stones (the stones which give the commanders bonuses or act like a simple treasure chest if there are no commanders allowed), and make them giving a primary skill for the hero who gets them. My scr...
by Sixy
28 Apr 2007, 09:11

Oooh, nice! Thanks! I hope someday I'll get better in scripting.

(Nem, a Fortressel, de van rá oka -> haverikör. KÖSZI!)
by Sixy
27 Apr 2007, 14:25

Hm... It works with a timer... But maybe there's still an easier way for it... Now I use: ZVSE !#TM90:S1/999/1/1; -> Ha a játékos 1-es (Szadi) !?TM90; !!TR34/37/0:P1; -> Piros kapu átjárható !!TR46/40/0:P0; -> Kék kapu !!TR39/42/0:P0; -> Narancs kapu !!TR40/30/0:P0; -> Lila kapu !#TM91:S1/999/1/2; -...
by Sixy
27 Apr 2007, 13:56

Oooh, thanks! I've got a new question! (Sorry, for that...) So, I wanted to do a very simple trick: I've got four border gates and four players. Each player's got his own tent for one of the gates, but it is possible to the other players to get the key as well, but not for those special four gates! ...
by Sixy
23 Apr 2007, 13:06

Hi! I've got a question as well. Is there a way to change a town building's properties (e.g. name, description, building cost)? I didn't find anything about this in the dummies book, nor the ERM help.
by Sixy
19 Apr 2007, 14:00
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Clarifications
Replies: 62
Views: 14185

Tribes of the East Clarifications

Tight of a Squeeze.

Ya know, to squeeze out more from the series. : ) And it's surely a tight squeeze for Nival and Ubi to show us that they are able to squeeze out something GOOD of it. ; )
by Sixy
01 Feb 2007, 21:43
Forum: News
Topic: Round Table Down
Replies: 167
Views: 38379

Round Table Temporarily Down

They should release now a Celestial Heavens and an Ubisoft patch 1.1 to fix these bugs. : )
by Sixy
01 Feb 2007, 11:51
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubisoft Support Answers
Replies: 54
Views: 121950

Hi! I've got the hungarian edition of HoF. When I try to launch the first scenario, it crashes, and steppes back to the Windows. All the other maps work fine, just the scenario won't start. When I asked about this on the hungarian support page, they said there's not enough RAM in my computer. Well, ...
by Sixy
09 Dec 2006, 08:47
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: My kingdom for a larger message box!!
Replies: 29
Views: 28337

There's a small bug with my version of the mod. When a QuestionBox appears (in the original size), the text of the box is written in one long line, so it goes out the box. Here's a screenshot of the bug: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/061209/QuestionBoxBug_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg Could this problem b...
by Sixy
26 Nov 2006, 15:25
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224641

No, the folder disappeared when I last tried to open the map with the editor. But thank God, on another forum someone fixed the file, so I've got it all back. : ) By the way, it's very-very-very kind of you to answer so quickly, so thank you! : ) (Back to work, I've got one more month for finishing ...
by Sixy
26 Nov 2006, 14:33

Aaaaaargh! Something happened to my map file, at I cannot open it anymore. The system sais there's an error in the file. If I take a look at it (with a viewer), the last part of the file is simply missing! I even cannot open it with WinZip... Could someone help me fixing the file, or at least bring ...
by Sixy
20 Nov 2006, 07:47

The problem is that I can't open the console. I changed the part in my input.cfg file (in the My Documents folder) into: // general bind jd_button_0 'ESC' bind jd_button_0 'ENTER' bind jd_button_0 'NUM_ENTER' bind jd_button_0 'E' bind esc_pressed 'ESC' bind enter_pressed 'ENTER' bind enter_pressed '...
by Sixy
19 Nov 2006, 19:08

I've got a new problem (sorry...): I wanted to make a script which opens a message box when capturing a gremlin dwelling. I used this script: function GetWorkshop() MessageBox("Maps/SingleMissions/The Runaway Princess - Part I/workshop_cap.txt"); end; Trigger(OBJECT_CAPTURE_TRIGGER, 'works...
by Sixy
19 Nov 2006, 17:43

Hm... Now it works. I've noticed that the problem was if I use TAB in the script, it won't work. Simply. Strange. Thanks. : )
by Sixy
19 Nov 2006, 16:39

Well first of all this script would give you a random skill (with witch hut) then it would start the trigger and execute the function. I guess you don't want this so you should add, outside the function : SetObjectEnabled('witch', nil); Then, the MarkObjectAsVisited command only put the hut as &quo...
by Sixy
18 Nov 2006, 10:07

Hi again! I've got a problem with the with hut script. I want to set the witch hut to give the skill 'Light magic'. So I used this script: function WitchHut(heroname) GiveHeroSkill(11, heroname); MarkObjectAsVisited('witch', heroname); Trigger(OBJECT_TOUCH_TRIGGER, 'witch', 'WitchHut'); end; Trigger...
by Sixy
16 Nov 2006, 10:14

Hi again!

My question would be that: is there a way to make the taverns only show those gossips, what I wrote in the editor? And altough I changed the price of the gossips, it still asks for 100 gold for them. Is it a bug or a not fully functional option of the editor, or just I'm the clumsy one...?
by Sixy
14 Nov 2006, 21:54

Oh, well, I solved the problem with the objectives as well... : ) Thanks a lot, by the way!
by Sixy
14 Nov 2006, 09:55

I've just now noticed it. : ) Yepp, they were allies. My only problem for now is that if I launch the map, the "Open border guard" objective is automatically completed. I'm not sure I used the right way to add this objective: 1) I choosed the kind: OBJECTIVE_KIND_OPEN_GUARD 2) At the targe...
by Sixy
14 Nov 2006, 09:40

Hi! I started to create a single player map, but when I tried to test it, the "Start map" (or whatever it called, in my version it's hungarian) opcion remained grey. I had the map properties page in the game, but I just couldn't launch the map... I don't know what the problem could be. If ...

Go to advanced search