Search found 13 matches

by Crags_Legacy
03 Jun 2006, 16:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How to "Fix" Inferno... what would you do?
Replies: 33
Views: 8985

Altho Alamar may be right, i think we can take the risk of giving out some opinions about how to "fix" or help out the inferno town (i honestly think they need a small buff somehow). Imho as always i would: -Give full teleport and no retaliate to Archs, forget Pit summoning. -Beef up the d...
by Crags_Legacy
03 Jun 2006, 16:33
Topic: What is the WEAKEST town in the game?
Replies: 107
Views: 27295

Voted inferno. Reasons: -Slowest starters: Imp, Demons, Cerberi. Need I say more? :disagree: -Weak tier 6 & 7: Fiends are one trick ponies, and Devils are just average. Nothing shining. Id rather make Fiends all melee and give em more movement and init. -Gating: I like it, but i guess the trade-...
by Crags_Legacy
29 May 2006, 04:34
Topic: Strongest Faction?
Replies: 22
Views: 8476

After intensive retesting my opinion hasnt changed much ... yet. Necros own this game, so far. Thats a fact. But Sylvan... omg sylvan... just omg. Last 5 custom scenarios i played (heroic) had something in common. In all of em a Necro CPU completely smashed his neighbours and gatherer crazy amounts ...
by Crags_Legacy
27 May 2006, 05:22
Topic: What's in the Elemental Storehouse?
Replies: 7
Views: 2703

HenL wrote:Hate that system btw.. Especially with necromancy :/.
If you lvl up, forget the report anyway :disagree: I always seem to lvl up in fights i lost a vampire or a lich and am crossing fingers like crazy. Its so rewarding 8|
by Crags_Legacy
27 May 2006, 05:02
Topic: What's in the Elemental Storehouse?
Replies: 7
Views: 2703

It can get as low as 4 wood. I bet you missed it along the exp report, happened to me a couple o'times. Sucks eh? :( ;)
by Crags_Legacy
27 May 2006, 04:51
Topic: How does the faction balance seem to you guys?
Replies: 10
Views: 4281

This is mostly true, but for a small map I wouldn't want to be the Necro guy. Necro in my opinion is definately the WEAKEST player early-game of all the factions, but, having said that... YES... once you get "rolling" with Necro and make it into the mid and late game (on larger maps), the...
by Crags_Legacy
27 May 2006, 03:11
Topic: Do you miss stronghold?
Replies: 194
Views: 38320

Darkstroem wrote:Btw, I have always found ogres boring. ^^
HERESY! :disagree:

Ogres should be there, its quite a tradition. Anyone remember good ole black beard Santas in HI? Omg those were the best. Meat shields with a punch, i always found em valuable. ;)
by Crags_Legacy
27 May 2006, 02:44
Topic: How does the faction balance seem to you guys?
Replies: 10
Views: 4281

So far, imho, Undead>all. 1st day build Skelli yard 2nd day upg to archers, lvl up, get raise archers, youll never return home. Watch for Sylvan endgame, if you are favored prey its pretty much over, plus, their advancement towards the ultimate is a dream list of good skills. So id say Undead overal...
by Crags_Legacy
24 May 2006, 16:45
Topic: No High Score?
Replies: 34
Views: 10164

ThunderTitan wrote:Neither are mouse-clickable buttons, but there nice to have. And Creature Ranks were cool.
Amen.
by Crags_Legacy
24 May 2006, 16:40

While we Heroes players know this might be an inconsistency, let's try to think positive: who says people aren't allowed to have whatever name they choose? The name "Sandro" doesn't have to be limited to the old Heroes universe.. As long as the game is Homm V and not Neo Heroes I, that na...
by Crags_Legacy
23 May 2006, 20:38

Stronghold must be back, period. Im counting it in in expansion, 100%. Reference to Crag Hack in the campaigns and some hints in the printed map give hope 2, but i just got that feeling. If not, it would be a great betrayal for the hardcore fans that played Crag from HOMM-I to the present days. Even...
by Crags_Legacy
23 May 2006, 20:25
Topic: Why all heroes look the same?
Replies: 4
Views: 2610

I didnt checked for other cities but i know inferno has 2 different hero models. edit: I just checked and Jezebeth has different model that other inferno heroes. Weird. Heh, true, shame on me for missing the obvious. What i think is that prolly they intended to have some sort of different models, b...
by Crags_Legacy
23 May 2006, 17:38
Topic: Why all heroes look the same?
Replies: 4
Views: 2610

Why all heroes look the same?

Howdy ppz. Id like to make my 1st post useful and ask a question i havent figured out myself already. Since i got the collector edition ive been quite a satisfied customer, but some minor things like this kinda bother me. Why all heroes look the same? I mean, the horse model & battle model. This...

Go to advanced search