I like what I see..:=)
by Jimmpi
23 Jul 2006, 18:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Best/worst town in heroes IV
Replies: 33
Views: 25835

Best/worst town in heroes IV

Just like the titel say's...what do you think?? Personally I think the worst is nature,no doubt about it..That town sucks in my eyes..there only creature that is good are there lvl 4. the rest sucks big time. The best is more tricky to ansewer..but I think I have to say order..good troops all around...
by Jimmpi
21 Jul 2006, 21:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: List of best creatur in Heroes IV
Replies: 8
Views: 6796

List of best creatur in Heroes IV

Hello

For some time ago i found a page that listed every creatur/lvl in heroes IV. For a exampel the best lvl 3 was the genies on that list
No I cant find that page,,and I really hope someone understans what I'm looking for and can help me
by Jimmpi
21 Jul 2006, 21:16
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Summon Creatures vs. Caravan
Replies: 45
Views: 11086

Gaidal Cain wrote:The only change I'd want is that creatures transported to a town captured by enemy forces are automatically lost on arrival. At least the 2 medusa, 3 zombies, 4 imps etc the AI caravans in every day. Larger forces might survive.
couldn't said better myself!!!
by Jimmpi
21 Jul 2006, 15:11
Topic: Summon Creatures vs. Caravan
Replies: 45
Views: 11086

Bring back the caravan!!!...they where ALOT of help in heroes IV
by Jimmpi
15 Jul 2006, 23:09
Topic: List the Underpowered tier 7 Units!!!
Replies: 85
Views: 22448

Devils and bone dragos!!!

Devils should be abel too teleport the whole battelfield

And the bone dragons should have bonues against ranged creature
by Jimmpi
15 Jul 2006, 23:04
Topic: who wants to see the fairy dragon return?
Replies: 60
Views: 13739

Voted yes,,but not as a lvl 7
by Jimmpi
05 Jul 2006, 09:01
Topic: Most disappointing creature of Heroes V
Replies: 70
Views: 21559

Orfinn wrote: Bone dragon should get 40% dmg reduction from ranged,. The Spectral Dragon should get 50% reduction from ranged .
What?!?! Dont they have that?!?! scandal!!! Thats one of the key function for a skeleton-creature....UBI didn't think a lot when they gave creature there specials abillity.
by Jimmpi
04 Jul 2006, 08:00
Topic: Most disappointing creature of Heroes V
Replies: 70
Views: 21559

bone/spectral dragons are way too expensive for just being meat sheilds,they are so bad you can laugh at them. There are some bad units but the bone/spectral dragons take the cake. i wounder why ubi made bone dragons so weak?? In HoMM IV they where one of the hardest creature så meet..The same goes...
by Jimmpi
03 Jul 2006, 20:15
Topic: Dwarven town for expansion
Replies: 148
Views: 39813

ThunderTitan wrote:Wolfs and Dwarfs fit perfectly, so Werewolfs do too. It made sense in Disciples. Werewolf -> Wolf Lord.
ok..in that case I wouldn't like werewolf in tier 7..I think the giant belong there
by Jimmpi
03 Jul 2006, 14:11

If they are going for Norse mythology theme then trolls, jotuns (giants: mountain/frost/fire), valkyries and fenris wolves could fit in with a swarf town. with that i can agree..if they made a "mythology town"..but if they will make a dwarf-town the werewolf/troll/naga etc wont fit in,,bu...
by Jimmpi
03 Jul 2006, 11:53

My dwarf-town would look like this lvl 1 Gnome/Gnome archer. lvl 2 Boar/ Boar Rider lvl 3 War Dwarf/ Dwarf knight or Berserker lvl 4 Pegasus/ Silver Pegasus lvl 5 Red dragon/ Crystal Dragon lvl 6 Dwarven Warlord/ Dwarven King lvl 7 Mountain giant/ Frostgiant. Personally I hate the ide of werewolf's....
by Jimmpi
21 Jun 2006, 15:32
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47204

Is it just me or do anyone else want back the cyclops??
Lvl 7:
Cyclops(High damage but not area attack)/ Cyclops King or elder cyclops(less damage but instead had Area attack and shoot twicecould.like the gargantaun in Heroes IV.)
by Jimmpi
20 Jun 2006, 09:21

Yeah,,that idee of 3 uppgrades I like..That you have to think a bit more tactical...Like you said,,maybe in Heroes VI.. ;)
by Jimmpi
19 Jun 2006, 20:59

Considering that the second town probably will be a naga town,this is quite a nice mix. Aha..I didn't know that..I apologize. In that case it could be a good mix..but i love cyclops.. :D And I can always drean cant I that they will do 3 new towns ¤Naga based ¤Dwarves ¤Stronghold.. :D :D :D That wou...
by Jimmpi
19 Jun 2006, 20:37

Hmm, that would be a mixed stronghold/dwarvens...In my eyes they sould be separated and be 2 towns...More fun if you have more to choose,, ;)
by Jimmpi
19 Jun 2006, 17:36

My town's (that i really hope will be in an expansion): Dwaven town: lvl 1 Gnome/Gnome archer. lvl 2 Boar/ Boar Rider lvl 3 War Dwarf/ Berserker lvl 4 Ice Hawk/ Frost Falcon or pegasus/silver pegasus.. lvl 5 Red dragon/ Crystal Dragon lvl 6 Dwarven Lord/ Dwarven Warlord lvl 7 Giant/ Frost Giant Stro...
by Jimmpi
19 Jun 2006, 13:02
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21810

jeff wrote:
Now I am sure someone somewhere has mentioned this, but it's worth repeating, how about a save option as you are quitting instead of saving and then quitting. ;|
You mean like you could i Heroes IV??
by Jimmpi
19 Jun 2006, 08:19
Forum: News
Topic: CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!
Replies: 66
Views: 27045

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
GREAT WORK!! Simply amazing :hail:
I wounder why Nival/Ubisoft didn't do it there self?!
by Jimmpi
18 Jun 2006, 19:43
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21810

How about adding some of the H-IV improvements, such as CARAVANS and the resource mills sending the resources automatically. For those who enjoy running around doing those tedious tasks, I apologize but I find them BORING and irritating. :mad: Besides if you like doing that then don’t use them but ...

Go to advanced search