Search found 7 matches

by Pugsley
20 May 2006, 15:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is there good news about the AI?
Replies: 30
Views: 11244

I don't remember the H3 AI that well, but I honestly don't think it was much better than the one here. I think we should face the fact: The AI in HoMM5 is pretty good. No matter how hard it is to accept that they managed to pull it off, you can't smack around the AI any way you like. There were tri...
by Pugsley
20 May 2006, 15:39
Topic: Strategic AI + memory leaks: worrying stuff
Replies: 84
Views: 30479

Orfinn wrote:Now we have two overpowered Heroes, Deleb and Ossir in the Duel mode. Well luck is in fact overpowered.
They changed Daleb, now her war machines just get extra health, which makes her one of the worse heroes for Inferno (Erasial, and Nebiros are both better).
by Pugsley
19 May 2006, 21:17
Topic: Something wrong about the Spectral Dragon
Replies: 27
Views: 8905

Well the name implies incorporability somewhat. On the other hand it's a very annoying ability. Perhaps incorporeal should work on a per-creature basis. Each creature has it's own chance (50% isn't it?) to evade the attack, independantly of each other, and then the damage is reduced by a % equal to...
by Pugsley
18 May 2006, 17:12
Topic: Post your opinions regarding the creatures!
Replies: 62
Views: 15386

Special note goes to the Hydra imo, if you get assault teleport they are awsome, same goes for treants, however both units are pretty subpar without this ability, but 125 health on a tier 5 makes the hydra's something special indeed. The champions are also incredably powerful, if not downright over ...
by Pugsley
18 May 2006, 15:22
Topic: What AI level is the computer not getting any advantages?
Replies: 17
Views: 5935

Re: What AI level is the computer not getting any advantages

I was wondering at what AI level the computer is on equal footing with the player and not getting any bonuses? Is it Hard difficulty? I was wondering because the AI is kicking my butt even on Normal difficulty. AI has infinate resources on any difficulty, so its never on an equal footing, not sure ...
by Pugsley
17 May 2006, 22:57
Topic: What AI level is the computer not getting any advantages?
Replies: 17
Views: 5935

Re: What AI level is the computer not getting any advantages

I was wondering at what AI level the computer is on equal footing with the player and not getting any bonuses? Is it Hard difficulty? I was wondering because the AI is kicking my butt even on Normal difficulty. AI has infinate resources on any difficulty, so its never on an equal footing, not sure ...
by Pugsley
17 May 2006, 22:50
Topic: Strategic AI + memory leaks: worrying stuff
Replies: 84
Views: 30479

Regarding the AI: Highly inconsistent as well. In the Warlords map (pretty similar to the Heroes III Warlords), one or two AI players usually die in the first or second week. Sometimes, the enemy won't flag mines, no matter the difficulty. But at Heroic, he is capable of building up armies as soon ...

Go to advanced search