by Raspyn
14 Oct 2011, 21:02
Forum: News
Topic: Day 2: Wonders and Woes
Replies: 41
Views: 15325

Day 2: Wonders and Woes

Metathron:

One example I can think of, Duke Slava's attack puts a debuff on enemy troops. If you right click on an enemy stack after Duke Slava has attacked it you will see this tooltip error.
by Raspyn
14 Oct 2011, 20:35
Topic: Day 2: Wonders and Woes
Replies: 41
Views: 15325

Day 2: Wonders and Woes

I still can't believe that all of the tooltips are not up to date. Still get some tooltip with "X" and "Y instead of the actual numerical values....
by Raspyn
14 Oct 2011, 20:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 121
Views: 49155

Avonu wrote:No, luck is no longer 2x damage. IIRC it's max damage now... but as you can guess luck is bugged for now too.
I'm pretty sure I've had a hover over of something along the lines of expecting (9-13 killed), and after a lucky attack only 10 die.... something is definitely screwy with luck.
by Raspyn
14 Oct 2011, 19:45
Topic: (Campaign - Spoiler!) Griffin Empire Mission 2 Bug/Problem
Replies: 10
Views: 5696

Is this the second mission in the first, tutorial campaign featuring Duke Slava? Or is it the non-tutorial campaign featuring Anton? I haven't played the latter yet, but if it's the tutorial map where you have to defeat Gerhard then you haven't yet completed one of the objectives that opens the gat...
by Raspyn
14 Oct 2011, 15:56
Topic: (Campaign - Spoiler!) Griffin Empire Mission 2 Bug/Problem
Replies: 10
Views: 5696

(Campaign - Spoiler!) Griffin Empire Mission 2 Bug/Problem

I am on the 2nd mission of the Empire campaign (the first mission following the "tutorial"), and I am at a part where I control the entire map except for the last castle/fort. There is a gate in front of the castle that won't open, allowing my hero on the adventure map to move up to the ca...
by Raspyn
20 Jun 2011, 13:46
Topic: 1k beta testers needed
Replies: 15
Views: 8151

Corlagon wrote:If you'd rather have mercy on Alderbranchh, you can also come begging for access (:P) at:

hcheroes6@hotmail.com
e-mail sent :)
by Raspyn
03 Apr 2011, 05:10
Topic: See the Future: Upcoming Updates
Replies: 22
Views: 12066

See the Future: Upcoming Updates

April 20 makes sense actually for the beta. US retail is June 21, so this gives them 2 full months of beta testing before release day.
by Raspyn
03 Apr 2011, 05:09
Topic: Funny Animation Videos
Replies: 19
Views: 10481

Funny Animation Videos

Excellent quality of the animations; can't wait for the beta!
by Raspyn
31 Mar 2011, 01:54
Topic: Julian & Max Q&A
Replies: 6
Views: 4061

Julian & Max Q&A

Interview seems kinda short...
by Raspyn
25 Aug 2010, 01:19
Topic: Heroes Medley by Paul Romero
Replies: 24
Views: 18431

Heroes Medley by Paul Romero

Awesome video. This is great music to have playing in the background while doing work :)
by Raspyn
08 Jun 2006, 04:14
Topic: Dynamic battles?
Replies: 27
Views: 9123

yeah, that happened to me a few times for key fights in the campaign.

It must be included to add a certain level of difficulty to those particular fights.
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 23:51
Topic: Necro Campaign Mission 5: The Traitor
Replies: 46
Views: 13407

Am I the only one who flew over the hills right into Godric territory on angels' wings? I didn't even know you were supposed to fight some Rakshasas - I never even tried entering through the door :D I finished this scenario in 3-4 weeks. Same here.... never knew there were Rakshasas in this map :) ...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 23:49
Topic: Patch Change Discussion
Replies: 135
Views: 37647

Installed the patch, and the Shadow Witches look the same to me. I even double checked to make sure the H5 executable was version 1.1. I checked this out, and the model definitely looks the same. However, the movement animation of them walking seems to be faster. The increased movement animation ma...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 21:11

So the first patch is late and pretty much nothing significant is changed. Have to admit I'm dissapointed :( Might as well wait with installing a new match untill v. 1.2 comes. I never experiences problems when using the frezy (bezerk?) spell anyway. . . Well, I think that fixed American copies wit...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 19:29

Well, as far as I can tell, the Agrael model and the inferno hero model looks the same. I've included a picture below so you can judge for yourself. Also, I noticed a few minor changes which seem to be undocumented - the disc loading icon when you first start the game has changed, and also the limit...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 17:50

Re: Patch Change Discussion

There were a few key points from the readme that kind of stuck out at me, and I am curious how they have been changed. - Druid Elder's Mana Feed ability fixed - Temptress hero specialization fixed - Shadow Witches have new model - Demon character fixed - Duel presets rebalanced I'm curious how exac...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 16:41
Topic: Which skills to choose for a necro?
Replies: 5
Views: 6160

Buffysboy, I pretty much have the same thoughts when it comes to building a necro hero. Max out necromancy, dark magic and summoning magic - including all of the subskills you listed. To pick the next 3 is a difficult choice. At the top, I would probably list attack. Battle frenzy and archery are to...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 16:28

Patch Change Discussion

There were a few key points from the readme that kind of stuck out at me, and I am curious how they have been changed. - Druid Elder's Mana Feed ability fixed - Temptress hero specialization fixed - Shadow Witches have new model - Demon character fixed - Duel presets rebalanced I'm curious how exact...
by Raspyn
06 Jun 2006, 16:23
Topic: How Far are you?
Replies: 43
Views: 14313

finished the campaign for a while now... the end battle is pretty fun :)
by Raspyn
04 Jun 2006, 04:23
Topic: Elemental Chains in Dungeon Castle
Replies: 14
Views: 5798

For a very well put together explanation of elemental chains, I like this explanation:

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... ains.shtml

Go to advanced search