Search found 38 matches

by Laserluger
24 Nov 2006, 10:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Snow
Replies: 103
Views: 47963

Ah,but there were orcs in WCIII,and there are dwarves in HV :devil: But considering the jukebox,the shiney auras and chubby units,yep,its pretty much like WCIII. But did WCIII suck ass like this "game"? I dont think so... WCIII was (is) a quality product, This game,, whatever it is (sure ...
by Laserluger
02 Nov 2006, 11:03
Topic: Do you hate stalactites in h5?
Replies: 27
Views: 7255

[quote="BoardGuest808888"]I think they're great. Mmm, yes, a little visual incovenience for some maybe, but they do add the atmosphere there. quote] I think they STINK 100%, just like the rest of the game.. Only imbeciles would make a design-decision like that.. I mean, why annoy the users...
by Laserluger
30 Oct 2006, 14:26
Topic: AI in Heroes of Might and Magic 5 - Nival principles
Replies: 256
Views: 74363

Nival are just a bunch of stupid, idiotic, no good, morons... and I might add amators, wasted son's of *****, un-proffesionnal losers... and the list might continue but I fear the mods will erase this post... Hell.. no wonder the game is so lame.. because there are LOSERS(that's right losers with a...
by Laserluger
17 Oct 2006, 09:25
Topic: Dying community??
Replies: 172
Views: 36836

This community is great, but the most of the active members are unserious and sometimes even very rude! Yes dear friend, that is so true. But remember.... We shall not flag nor fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in this forum and on all of the net; we shall fight with growing confidenc...
by Laserluger
13 Oct 2006, 11:20
Topic: Dying community??
Replies: 172
Views: 36836

OMG! This is a very long post! The community will not die, because Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is a fantastic game, and it will attract many new fans, just like me! The community IS dying because H5 is a shitty sub-par piece of trash! It is so bad, that it just makes me wanna puke! I would not play...
by Laserluger
10 Sep 2006, 16:51
Topic: map editor has 8 town limit - nival has to change this
Replies: 109
Views: 22605

I think, that Heroes V is a game that needs a tight "environment control" because otherwise things will run out of every order. There is no, absolutely no reason NOT to give the mapmakers the,,, Ooooh scary word coming up, CHOICE! to make whatever they want. If someone makes a map too big...
by Laserluger
08 Sep 2006, 15:14
Topic: A fixed victory condition of 8 towns in the editor
Replies: 3
Views: 1972

[quote="myythryyn"] this is absolutely terrible. this is the stupidest thing nival has done yet. i rarely rant, but this simply is the clincher of stupid things nival could to do to ruin the map editor. this is even worse than an eight town limit. why would they limit thier editor this way...
by Laserluger
08 Sep 2006, 14:45
Topic: A fixed victory condition of 8 towns in the editor
Replies: 3
Views: 1972

A fixed victory condition of 8 towns in the editor

Yeah, that is what some :jester: whispered into my ear....

:please: Nival, you can do better than this... I demand a
fixed victory condition of ,, tataaaah, 3 towns! Remember;
less is more.
by Laserluger
08 Sep 2006, 07:59
Topic: Positive and Patient
Replies: 91
Views: 21138

Because I don't like parting shots like this: "Your right.If reason cannot change his mind,nothig can.So Ill just stop posting here. " That's certainly not constructive either. I certainly don't see any grounds on which DL can claim reason for himself. You remind me of that asswipe "...
by Laserluger
07 Sep 2006, 09:55

That WAS constructive criticism. Non-construtive criticism would be like someone coming on the forum and saying, "This game sucks!" But if you say, "This game sucks because there are no caravans." That is at least somewhat contructive because you're giving a reason and implying ...
by Laserluger
05 Sep 2006, 15:11

stefan.urlus wrote: constructive is the way to go, i think
Wow! How can anybody be constructive about this pile of junk
shit "game"? Life is just too short to spend on sub-par games.

Crap-developers like those that made H5 just makes me wanna puke!
by Laserluger
02 Aug 2006, 14:09
Topic: the "new" maps
Replies: 48
Views: 15620

LordErtz wrote:Heroes of Might & Magic® V: New Multiplayer Maps for Selected Users
Enjoy!

- The Heroes of Might and Magic V Team
I just got the maps via email.
The Heroes of Might and Magic V Team just makes me wanna puke!

:vomit:
by Laserluger
08 Jun 2006, 12:25
Topic: I was right!
Replies: 41
Views: 13208

Beyond that anyone complaining that this game "sucks" is probably a paid agent to post derogatory internet messages on gaming sites. People get paid for doing this? :| Mane,have they screwd me over! As a agent of the ANWOGS (Angry Norwegians whining on gaming sites), I can tell that the p...
by Laserluger
08 Jun 2006, 10:25

Heroes V is a masterpiece, period. (A few bugs here and there, i would have liked the fog of war to follow my move more in sync a la Heroes 2 - 3 - 4) Beyond that anyone complaining that this game "sucks" is probably a paid agent to post derogatory internet messages on gaming sites. Aaah ...
by Laserluger
08 Jun 2006, 07:46

But that is the worst thing of it.. The "just one more turn" feeling is missing. IMHO. I think that the "slowness" of the game is somewhat to blame for this. Together with all the other faults. Which is rather weird,since they said theyll speed up the game.BF is smaller,yet batt...
by Laserluger
08 Jun 2006, 07:10

If you actually enjoy Heroes for the gameplay and the feel of the series then any true fan will enjoy this game in my opinion as well. I sure am. But that is the worst thing of it.. The "just one more turn" feeling is missing. IMHO. I think that the "slowness" of the game is som...
by Laserluger
07 Jun 2006, 13:03
Topic: Patch Change Discussion
Replies: 135
Views: 38303

Is the new mapeditor easy to use? I mean; it is a lot about H5 that I
do not like but a nice and easy to use mapeditor may make the
game a little bit more interesting, and maybe justifying a buy?

Not that I intend to make any maps, but others do and that is
something that saved H4.
by Laserluger
07 Jun 2006, 08:29

Well...I won't go into your semi-Troll post. If you don't have the "retail" game, then you'll never know what HoMMV is all about! We'll have patches & add-ons etc. to give the series more spice down the road. Alex I dont belive that the "trail-version" will differ much from ...
by Laserluger
07 Jun 2006, 08:13

OMFG how can u say that HoMMV stinks!!!Its great the old sistem of battle has been re-introduced and a bit upgraded.The town interface is awsome also cuz u can rotate the camera and also the towns look fantastic.Like Sir Alok said this is a HoMMV fan site and u seem to be just a angry kid AND FFS I...
by Laserluger
07 Jun 2006, 08:04

2-3 Graphics is a mater of taste. While I am not a big anime fan I don't have a problem with the way the characters are portrayed. Especially since H5 graphics has absolutely nothing to do with anime. It's more like european comics such as Lanfeust de Troy (not to mention the Black Moon Chronicles)...

Go to advanced search