Search found 14 matches

by bahaa
21 Jun 2013, 23:51
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Survey
Replies: 17
Views: 11778

Yes I've already posted it on Heroes Community and the Ubisoft forums. It's just sad that Heroes forums do not reflect the size of the game's fanbase. There are way more Heroes players and fans than what's reflected by those forums. This series deserves way better.
by bahaa
21 Jun 2013, 07:08

Just think about it, just $20 for collecting all results, I think it's worth it because it's the collective effort of the community who participated in the poll. It would be unfair not to do so. I know that I shouldn't be paying this from my pocket, but I guess Heroes of Might and Magic does owe us ...
by bahaa
20 Jun 2013, 20:53

Hi I do not have as much votes as I want to now and to be honest I haven't been keeping the survey threads on various forums (including Ubi) alive, but because the survey has unlimited expiry and only ends once I decide to end it, I am not in a real hurry. I will be posting in the survey threads eve...
by bahaa
20 Jun 2013, 20:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Poll
Replies: 5
Views: 4353

Hi Guys The point of the survey is to show Ubi what the community really wants through actual proof. We need something between our hands to be more vocal and more credible. Now do I expect Ubi to listen 100% to what we want? I personally don't. In fact I think implementing 30% of what we want would ...
by bahaa
23 May 2013, 18:53
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Poll
Replies: 5
Views: 4353

Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Poll

This is a comprehensive survey with the aim of aiding Ubisoft in creating the next Heroes of Might and Magic title, with hope that it can have as much of what the community wishes in a Heroes game as possible.

Here's the survey link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NCDWKC8
by bahaa
23 May 2013, 18:41

Any idea on how we can get more people to participate? Can you guys help me share this survey?
by bahaa
22 May 2013, 22:28

Yes I was made aware of the Enroth vs Erathia issue. Sorry about that, I cannot change answers that people have already seen. I can only add new answers.
by bahaa
22 May 2013, 17:33

I believe that was called isometric 3D if I am not mistaken.

I could add it to the poll as an option for that question and you can then change your answer.
by bahaa
22 May 2013, 15:53

Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Survey

Can you please fill out this Heroes of Might and Magic Survey that I have prepared?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NCDWKC8
by bahaa
22 Feb 2009, 12:25
Topic: Help! Please!
Replies: 3
Views: 1863

wtf is that supposed to mean? What exactly are you hinting at? That I don't own the game and am pretending to have it?

Not to hint at your IQ or something, but how exactly am I supposed to benefit from the game EXE alone? If I don't already have the game installed!
by bahaa
22 Feb 2009, 03:38
Topic: Help! Please!
Replies: 3
Views: 1863

Help! Please!

Hi guys My pc got infected with an annoying virus that messed up with my exe files and I had to delete them. Among those files deleted was tribes of the east v3.1 exe, and I can no longer find the game cds to reinstall it. Can anyone of be kind enough and email me tribes of the east v3.1 (latest)Eur...
by bahaa
10 Apr 2007, 16:46
Topic: alternative upgrade speculation
Replies: 97
Views: 26638

Yeah you are right

These are just what I'd wish for, though I think the most possible one is the Green Dragon>Gold Dragon. :)
by bahaa
10 Apr 2007, 14:52
Topic: alternative upgrade speculation
Replies: 97
Views: 26638

I think it might be something like this: -Shadow Dragon: Black Dragon/Red Dragon (with dark red color) *Red Dragon is immune to fire and has less hp, same damage, but higher attack and defense values. -Green Dragon: Emerald Dragon/Gold Dragon *Gold Dragons are immune to spell levels 1-4, have more h...
by bahaa
10 Jun 2006, 16:23
Forum: News
Topic: My H5-rant\whine (long post)
Replies: 126
Views: 37136

This is my first post :D but I've been visiting this website for quite some time. Actually I accidently grabbed Heroes III from a local store one day (back in 1998). I had no idea what it was, but once I tried it I was so delighted with the game that my brother and I got so addicted to it. I used to...

Go to advanced search