Search found 17 matches

by slimoli
13 Jul 2008, 17:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Double futa
Replies: 13
Views: 6257

The "I" works just fine but not the console. Interesting that we have so many different instructions on where to insert the scripts. I tried your formula and about 5 other combinations to no avail. Always same result: hit "`' and nothing happens at all.

I give up. Thanks anyway.
by slimoli
12 Jul 2008, 02:44

I only have TOE.
by slimoli
12 Jul 2008, 01:07

No dice. Nothing happens after pressing ` or any other available caracter. I also found this site with slightly different instructions for TOE but I guess the effect is the same anyway:

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... eats.shtml
by slimoli
11 Jul 2008, 23:00

Asheera

Thanks. I did everything you suggested but when I key "`" nothing happens. There is no console to allow the "enable_cheats" command. I also Tried "~" to no avail.

I loaded a saved game and tried to enable the console with "`".
by slimoli
10 Jul 2008, 18:35

The monolith that can't be used is underground, south of the heaven town . I can't move forward with the game after defeating the southwest town army and also defeating the underground town on the south. How can we go fight Raelag ? Nothing I can do will teleport my hero to the northeast. What's the...
by slimoli
10 Jul 2008, 14:35
Topic: New H5 maps Discussions
Replies: 16
Views: 7826

Has anybody played Double_Futa ? I can't do anything else after the battle with the Southwest Town. I teleported to the dungeon, took the other town there, took my original town back (northeast) but nothing else is happening. I guess I need to be teleported to the nothwest corner and cross the bridg...
by slimoli
04 Jan 2007, 06:59
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Eagle's nest (HOMM4)-Can't pass through the 10 quests
Replies: 8
Views: 6152

Eagle's nest is a XL single map, thanks.
by slimoli
03 Jan 2007, 05:08
Topic: Eagle's nest (HOMM4)-Can't pass through the 10 quests
Replies: 8
Views: 6152

Eagle's nest (HOMM4)-Can't pass through the 10 quests

I have already found the 10 required itens but the quest hut on the Quest Island still tells me that I have some work to do. Did anybody play this map and know why?

Thanks

Sergio
by slimoli
23 Jun 2006, 23:11
Topic: Where can I get new HOMM4 maps from?
Replies: 7
Views: 4229

Kalah wrote:There are more than 200 maps for H4 on CH, and you guys have played them all? Man, that's... I dunno, I'm speechless.
I did!!
by slimoli
22 Jun 2006, 22:38
Topic: Where can I get new HOMM4 maps from?
Replies: 7
Views: 4229

Where can I get new HOMM4 maps from?

With the HOMM5 release it seems that Celestial Heavens is not caring about new HOMM4 maps. Where are they? Thanks.

Sergio
by slimoli
22 Jun 2006, 22:34
Topic: Dragon's Fate Thread (Ver 1.5 at CH)
Replies: 62
Views: 21150

Jeff

Thank you very much for days and hours of pure pleasure. This campaign was the best I have played and I think you created a masterpiece.

Sergio
by slimoli
25 May 2006, 14:08
Topic: Dragon's Fate Thread (Ver 1.5 at CH)
Replies: 62
Views: 21150

I can't finish map 6. I couldn't form any alliance and all I could do was to conquer all the preserves and did the golden dragon quest. What should I do do have an alliance with the other guys? I took and return heaven and academies several times but this wasn't enough to convince the other guys. Pl...
by slimoli
12 May 2006, 23:14
Forum: News
Topic: New Campaign - Dragon's Fate
Replies: 116
Views: 52280

New Campaign - Dragon's Fate

I have already done that. Since I don't have a "D" disk I can't cheat the software. Never mind. I can play one map on the notebook and export back to the desktop. I will be playing map 5 on my trip and so far this is the best campaign I have seen.
Edited on Fri, May 12 2006, 17:51 by slimoli
by slimoli
12 May 2006, 22:40

Thanks but it doesn't work. There is something in the saved game that I copied from the desktop to the notebook that carry over the directory where I initiated the campaign. When I finish a scenario on my notebook and it's time to fetch the next map , the directory required is the one where the game...
by slimoli
12 May 2006, 13:36

I have an unusual problem. I played the 3 first campaigns and tommorrow I will be in a trip abroad. Planning to take my notebook, I loaded the NB with all my saved files from the desktop where I was originally playing the campaign. I tested the notebook and everything is fine until the last moment w...
by slimoli
08 May 2006, 23:41

Tnaks for the tip. The purple army got the soul stealer before me and I had to restart the scenario. I'm having great fun.
by slimoli
08 May 2006, 18:05

Please help me find the soul stealer on map 2. Thanks

Go to advanced search