Search found 5 matches

by Big J Money
05 May 2006, 19:51
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Serious Idea for Equilibrus
Replies: 10
Views: 7876

@DaemianLucifer I disagree. First of all, Equilibris has balanced the schools. If one is "way better" than another one (which none are), then all this would do is point out which one so it can be fixed. But since this problem is imaginary(1) all I can say is that the opposite is true. That...
by Big J Money
30 Apr 2006, 04:12
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Serious Idea for Equilibrus
Replies: 10
Views: 7876

Serious Idea for Equilibrus

I don't know if this is in the spirit of Equilibrus or not, but an idea struck me like a lightning bolt. Why don't you guys add the ability to pick spells upon levelling up the mage's tower structure? If that's too much, then allow the player to pick one spell of the next level that she would like t...
by Big J Money
30 Apr 2006, 03:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4: your favourite lv2 unit
Replies: 38
Views: 15213

Minotaur. Nothing better than seeing the look on a friend's face in a hotseat game when your mintaur keeps blocking over and over. :D

=$= Big J Money =$=
by Big J Money
30 Apr 2006, 03:49
Topic: H4: Favourite level 1 pair
Replies: 45
Views: 13500

For the early game, I like Berseker and Centaur, and then the Berserker begins to suck later on when you start to create tactics but you have to leave the Berserkers out of them. 8|

=$= Big J Money =$=
by Big J Money
30 Apr 2006, 03:07
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 59053

To all the Heroes II voters in this thread: The poll is not asking which the best HOMM game is. It is trying to get a comparison between III and IV. Stop suggesting that it should have been an option. Go make a new poll if you think this one isn't good enough. Okay, any time I even think of HOMM V,...

Go to advanced search