Search found 33 matches

by karacha
Jun 24 2006, 15:03
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples III video. Compare graphics, art and other details
Replies: 33
Views: 15456

I'm not Russian, but fortunately I can read cyrillic, so: click on Регистрация (latin script: Registracija = Register) You agree to the forum rules by clicking on the Регистрац ...
by karacha
Jun 24 2006, 3:19

A real-time shot of an Apprentice:

8| 8| 8|
by karacha
Jun 18 2006, 20:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Lastest artifact mod and install description?
Replies: 25
Views: 4031

1) Grow up
2) You wanted help, you got help

3) (to mods): Ban him.
by karacha
Jun 6 2006, 15:38
Topic: 10 NEW maps + multiplayer versions of old and new maps
Replies: 21
Views: 7101

Actually, someone on the official forums posted the file to enable all these maps long time ago (Still, good work and thanks, we appreciate it). I played almost all of them. And there is AI. I'm not sure if there's AI for every player, but those players I noticed, certainly tried to take my castles ...
by karacha
Jun 4 2006, 3:16
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 40506

Alright, to answer my own question: BULDING DESCRIPTIONS ARE IN THE TEXTS PAK FILE (Data folder). From there (open in an archiver program, I use WinAce), go to Game/TownBuildings/Necromancy/Dwelling 6 And change the text. You can even rename the buildings (regular and upgraded) to whatever the name ...
by karacha
Jun 4 2006, 2:55
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 40506

Just wanted to say that "Black Knight" is a great, great mod! Thumbs up. But, at the same time I was wondering... Is it possible to change the building description to "allows you to recruit Black Knights" (or whatever it says there) instead of "allows you to recruit Wights" Also, the Wraiths look re...
by karacha
Jun 2 2006, 23:03
Topic: Upgrading Troop Stupidity
Replies: 18
Views: 3574

Because, as I said earlier, the game is unfinished. Nice potential, but lots of little things missing. You find something on the map - there's no description. What's up with that?
by karacha
Jun 2 2006, 16:14
Topic: Dear map makers!
Replies: 24
Views: 4501

Map editor, and later RMG, are the essenital parts of the game. No editor = game ends up on my shelf in 14 days. It's essential . Other things can wait, this can not. The editor is there already, they used it to make those maps. Just fix few bugs and upload it on few servers. Look at CIV editor, wor...
by karacha
Jun 2 2006, 16:04
Topic: After a Week of Heroes V …
Replies: 23
Views: 4412

Actually, I wanted to write my own review... but I'll use your topic to comment. A little background first: I've played games for more than 25 years. I used to own Sinclair ZX81, ZX Spectrum 48k, Commodore 64, Atari 520 and later 1040ST. I played every HoMM game, and most turn-based strategy games a...
by karacha
Jun 1 2006, 1:06
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 45985

Here's a teaser for F3:

by karacha
Jun 1 2006, 1:03

Hey, here's a nice new interview:

http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=14

Check it out!
by karacha
May 29 2006, 1:42
Topic: This is a manual?
Replies: 85
Views: 13608

Normally, I don't read manuals, and wouldn't bother commenting on this. However - HoMM V manual is absolutely horrible! No useful info whatsoever! At least we would recieve creature cards before, skills were explained etc. But this is just pathetic. PS I just looked at my old Fallout I & II manu...
by karacha
May 29 2006, 1:34
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dwarf
Replies: 9
Views: 3135

Dwarf

Famous Dwarves: Bruenor Battlehammer. :) I think this needs no explanation.
by karacha
May 29 2006, 1:34
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dwarf
Replies: 9
Views: 3135

Dwarf

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/538
by karacha
May 21 2006, 12:34
Topic: Deluxe Edition Content pics on AoH
Replies: 15
Views: 3276

Sikon wrote:Don't you find it annoying that saving images is not allowed?

Huh?
by karacha
May 16 2006, 23:53

I wonder who the other 2 races will be?! Greenskins? Barbarians? Merpeople? Lizards? Hope they don't pull some DE crap on us. You want to have 5 diferent elf factions, make sure all the other races also have more then 1-2 factions. My guess is this: they will first go with Undead and Dwarves, and t...
by karacha
May 16 2006, 22:09

Hey guys, I just realized that Richard Therrien, one of the creators, is posting on the Discpiples III forum almost regularly. He also seems to be very open about this game, will answer questions, will even listen to some suggestions. The forum is located here: http://www.strategyfirst.com/forum/cgi...
by karacha
May 16 2006, 21:45

Watched it now and it's obvious that they adhere to fans of the series with the information instead of nice pictures but no info like the first Heroes V pictures were. Mapeditor seems to be finished (unlike some other game) and the hero stats screen looks good too. It looks promising. Will certainl...
by karacha
May 16 2006, 20:10

Re: Disciples III video. Compare graphics, art and other det

224 MB , 6-minute DiVX AVI video All i can say is : Ever heard of compression? :| Not my fault, that's how they did it. The resolution is 1024 X 576 @ 1411 kpbs. Looks great if you play it fullscreen. I was downloading at ~200 kb/sec, so it did not seem that large to me. But if you have a modem, I ...
by karacha
May 16 2006, 18:55

Disciples III video. Compare graphics, art and other details

Hey guys. If you've ever played Disciples games, look at this new video from E3. (For those who don't know it's another turn-based strategy/RPG hybrid game). 224 MB, 6-minute DiVX AVI video link: http://www.hardwired.hu/bigdl/3/10/Disciples_III_PC_muvi_e32006_presentation.avi What can I say? Looks g...

Go to advanced search