by Blaspheme
25 Aug 2006, 13:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: New town proposal- Hive
Replies: 16
Views: 4938

Uhm?

Stefan guy your S*ck!

First you spoil my entire expansion topic without giving ANY comment to my proposal and than you give this (Unthinkable proposal) your thoughts and blessings!

Sorry but it's just that... Are you religious?
by Blaspheme
21 Aug 2006, 15:47
Topic: Expansion HOMM 5
Replies: 525
Views: 136150

... and we need balance. A lot of ideas is great but they suck without balance. Did you read anything at all porcupine? I told you that it were just main ideas, they should be toned down to balance it bij the makers not bij me (it's impossible anyway) And could you people please start a medusa-topi...
by Blaspheme
10 Aug 2006, 13:42
Topic: Expansion HOMM 5
Replies: 525
Views: 136150

Expansion HOMM 5

My proposal for the HOMM V Expansion: First of all to clear some (expectable) problems and misunderstandings from this post: 1 - I think its stupid to give the new creatures in this expansion stats like attack / defence ECT as they WONT copy such stats anyway, they maybe copy the creature idea + spe...
by Blaspheme
20 Jun 2006, 12:48
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27911

Werewolf - Lycanthrope = WRONG as it;s the same creature... there is no stronger version. And just a sentence earlier you said that names dont matter. Why upgrading it at all?Werewolves should be neutrals,and without upgrades,or were end with something even dumber then hell charger. Werewolf - Were...
by Blaspheme
20 Jun 2006, 12:30
Topic: This game rocks!
Replies: 12
Views: 4526

But he said this: LEVEL 8 FROST WYRM (MAGIC IMMUNITY / BREATH ATTACK / FREEZE / WINTERS WRATH) [A blue dragon] My understanding is that the creature in brackets is what this unit should resemble. @MrSteamTank Nice proposal,and I like it. You dislike my whole proposal and you like that elephant?? ;|
by Blaspheme
20 Jun 2006, 12:19

People.. I know everything about werewolves.. There are like 100 versions of the story... But you really should NOT take names that serious... Werelord sounds cool to me.. and that's what counts... Like people care a damn that it says man-lord... they know that werelord is higher than werewolf as lo...
by Blaspheme
19 Jun 2006, 12:47

Riiiiiiiiight 8| but werelord ? :| The rest of the name suggestions are nice though ;) What's wrong with werelord? Werelords are werewolves who have fully control over their shape and doesn't need the darkness to let the transformation take place. I dislike names like lycanthrope or so because lyan...
by Blaspheme
19 Jun 2006, 12:35

They should just copy this, then it would be a great expansion, with all the creatures are are famous and missing. EXPANSION TOWN GOBLIN - HOBGOBLIN (CONCURRENCE / TAUNT) ORC - BOAR RAIDER (BERSERK / ENDEAVOR) WEREWOLF - WERELORD (DARK TRANSFORMATION / LYCANTHROPY) OGRE - OGRE SHAMAN (BLOOD LUST / B...
by Blaspheme
19 Jun 2006, 12:33

Well I pray they change their minds then... Last thing I want to fight is an enormous mole creature or a entire race of small, boring humanoids.... Mythology and Keltic folklore are MUCH older than tolkien... most games are based on that! :-) Unicorns, Minotaurs and Hydras have nothing to do with to...
by Blaspheme
19 Jun 2006, 12:20

First of all I HATE the idea of a dwarven town, an ice town and a yuan-ti/naga/snake swamp based town! HORRIBLE , SUCH HORRIBLE IDEAS!!!! LET'S PREY THEY NEVER READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they add the old barbaric town as it's just missing! I don't care for new stuff as it's not new to add a ...
by Blaspheme
19 Jun 2006, 11:38
Topic: This game rocks!
Replies: 12
Views: 4526

This game rocks!

Heej all, I just wanna to say that I think that HOMM V rocks!! I like it much better than the previous parts! The creatures just move incredible!! The creatures I think are useless and ugly: Demons / Gargoyles / Elementals (to colorful and happy) / Phoenix (looks like a dragon-kind) The only bad thi...
by Blaspheme
09 May 2006, 18:11
Topic: The Expansion
Replies: 110
Views: 26757

I once send them a picture of a cool monstrous mantis-dragon, the thing they put in homm4 was a normal mantis of enormous size.. so they warp your ideas anyway... Interesting. Is there a possibility for you to send me this picture? Well it's a long time ago... I found this picture on a drawing site...
by Blaspheme
03 May 2006, 18:05

People please! I'm not the creator of the game so I don't care if my ideas are balanced or not.. it's up to them to balance it, i'm just giving them the MAIN UNBALANCED ideas, the balance-part is theirs. Its rather pointless to give the creatures stats anyway... your just lucky if they put in your c...
by Blaspheme
01 May 2006, 14:23
Topic: Dwarven town for expansion
Replies: 148
Views: 39817

:no: I'm against a dwarven-based town as it is to much like warcraft and age of wonder games... + dwarves are plain boring... little creatures with long beards aren't that COOL in my opinion... People seem to like the worst, most boring creatures best... Chimeras, dwarves, ordinairy giants, good-el...
by Blaspheme
01 May 2006, 14:04

Because then Medusa's, Minotaurs, Harpies, Nagas, Manticores and other such cool creatures can crush them like flies!!! :devil: It's fun to see all those human units fall to much cooler mythological units isn't it? (Paladins and Clerics aren't human in my opinion, they are god-like creatures, peasan...
by Blaspheme
01 May 2006, 13:57

And humans.Dont forget the humans.Theyre the most boring bunch of all! Humans are quite boring I agree.. but they are impossible to skip in any HOMM game. Dwarves aswel.. but I think only 1 dwarf creature is enough! I also dislike the many elf units.. but atleast druid can be played as NON-elf crea...
by Blaspheme
01 May 2006, 13:52

:no: I'm against a dwarven-based town as it is to much like warcraft and age of wonder games... + dwarves are plain boring... little creatures with long beards aren't that COOL in my opinion... People seem to like the worst, most boring creatures best... Chimeras, dwarves, ordinairy giants, good-elv...
by Blaspheme
01 May 2006, 13:21

Hmm

I made a downloadable version of my towns with many new stuff and other abilities + a new town: The Oasis The problem is... I don't know how I can put in on internet.... how can I put a microsoft word-document on internet? http://rapidshare.de/files/19353608/HOMM_Proposal.doc.html Push the free butt...
by Blaspheme
28 Apr 2006, 13:26
Forum: Campfire
Topic: That which we call a sprite...
Replies: 71
Views: 23484

ThunderTitan wrote:
BenchBreaker wrote: no wonder you know that the dryads are tree-spirits
Oh, for crying out loud. It's bloody greek mythology. I know because I actualy read something, and not just invented it and stole a name I saw in WC3.
Just a simple question: What other name do the dryads have in greek mythology?
by Blaspheme
27 Apr 2006, 18:41

About the evil eyes: Beholders are cool creatures!! Make perfect spies or oracles for evil lords. Dwarves & MORE Elf Towns  I disagree… What creatures can you come up with for a dwarven town? Golems and gargoyles already appeared in the mage-town… The only other creatures I can come up with ar...

Go to advanced search