Search found 7 matches

by GhostWriter
20 Jun 2006, 05:52
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Anyone remember...?
Replies: 11
Views: 5838

Greets, Scarlett and Jeff :) I am sorry for the long delays in replies and hellos to my old friends, but these days I'm afraid it can't be helped. And Jeff, I do believe and am quite sure that my map will be releases in the near future. It is basically done but I don't remember where I left off and ...
by GhostWriter
22 May 2006, 00:31

Okay, I was a bit off in terms of the site size, it's 370MB in total. The size of the actual maps portion is much less, but there are hundreds of them. So I have two file archives I need to upload somewhere. One is the site archive which is 340MB. The other is the collection of maps from H3Trio that...
by GhostWriter
01 May 2006, 12:04

Angelspit, I still have the site archive they gave me before shutting down, and I believe it has all the maps. Is there some way I can get it to you? I'm not sure of the exact size, but I recall it being over a gig.
by GhostWriter
01 May 2006, 10:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: My Bachelor Party
Replies: 37
Views: 14330

That's the best bachelor party story I've heard, wimfrits. The two of you make quite a lovely couple, and plainly look like people who'll naturally last together a long, long, time. Best wishes and congratulations to you!
by GhostWriter
21 Apr 2006, 11:44
Topic: Hey folks, how is everybody?
Replies: 93
Views: 36042

Cool, I come back and after only two posts I'm honored with a Round Table Knight title and my old avatar (thanks, TR)! Well, thank you to everybody, old and new to me, with your greetings and nice messages, it really lifts my spirits :-D I've been told it was about a year and a half since my last vi...
by GhostWriter
17 Apr 2006, 17:08

You really had me worried there :S I get the weirdest feelings regarding that. It's hard to describe being happy to see someone and guilty and sorry for making anyone worry at exactly the same time, but that's just the way it's been unfortunately. I want to come by more and check out the happenings...
by GhostWriter
17 Apr 2006, 15:53

Hey folks, how is everybody?

Okay, so I disappeared for a long time, kind of without warning, and some of you may have wondered if I was still alive or whatnot. Well, technically I'm still alive, I just had a pretty rough time for a while there. I should have checked in at some point in the interim, but I wouldn't really have b...

Go to advanced search