Search found 6 matches

by Master LL
16 Apr 2006, 16:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: User Interface
Replies: 41
Views: 12671

Thanks!

For some reason yesterday and the days before, the whole left menu on the main site was "gone". It was giving script errors, which is why I can't access or see any menus at all.
by Master LL
16 Apr 2006, 06:43
Topic: User Interface
Replies: 41
Views: 12671

- The new army recruitment interface is such a downgrade. You cannot get stat info on unbuilt dwellings/upgrades. It's also boring. The one in Beta was lovely. Is there any beta screenshots links avaliable I can check out? I would like to see the difference between the beta and the demo (especially...
by Master LL
16 Apr 2006, 01:51
Topic: deluxe edition
Replies: 10
Views: 5791

Dang that's a shame.

I wonder when will it be official on the "extras". I do agree though, I perfer 2 & 3 instead. Those had the best gameplay and music IMHO, I still remember the Sorcorer's Theme from 2 to this day (my favorite theme from 2).
by Master LL
15 Apr 2006, 23:46
Topic: deluxe edition
Replies: 10
Views: 5791

Hmm, according to Gamestop it is: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646577 Limited Edition Content: * Unique In-Game content including a unique Hero Aura. * Entire game on 1 DVD. Also includes Heroes of Might & Magic 3 and 4. * Official Sountrack * Special artwork and illustration...
by Master LL
15 Apr 2006, 06:37
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 82323

[snip]I really hope that scripted events like we saw in the campaign can be created in the editor. :proud: I doubt it. You need to render cut scenes using the game engine. That's typically not something you can do with a campaign editor. To me, it looks just like Warcraft 3 in terms of how it is ex...
by Master LL
15 Apr 2006, 03:48
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 82323

I've been a fan of HoMM since the 2nd installment (played it at a friend's house and bought it all plus the expansions ever since). It is a great hot seat game although I'm not like an advanced player (enough to get through the campaign on hard difficulty). HoMM V is excellent, at least the demo, an...

Go to advanced search