Search found 10 matches

by chaynhanh
Apr 21 2006, 0:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your favorite magic school(s) H4
Replies: 57
Views: 26307

I vote for Combat+Life, ehmmm or wait, maybe combat+nature if the 1st isn't possible. Ups sorry, is it only available for magic? no combat? then I'm very sad to say I have no favourite magic school. :lolu: It's all depend on actual map, fight and my humour while playing. I.e on Sunday, I hear some s...
by chaynhanh
Apr 21 2006, 0:18
Topic: More questions - both for a scenario and a campaign...
Replies: 13
Views: 5779

I'm currently playing My Brother's Keeper, and I am stuck before that battle. How do you defeat the 9 champions and the dark champion with only your hero and 25 elven archers and 1 sprite??? Well, as most of us here know, that "only" you have said can be pretty much, and since you are facing champi...
by chaynhanh
Apr 14 2006, 11:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 54651

If you want battle to be more fluent and dynamic, I'd say removing the "wait" option is a logical step. Still, was nice to have back in the days. I would say removing the "wait" option makes it easier to program the AI (just my guess) and less trick for us players. At the current stage of H2-4, i c...
by chaynhanh
Apr 14 2006, 10:50

camoon, what's wrong with You - guys? You still call yourself "fans', even if You don't know, that in HoMM5 there is NO "WAIT" button. Sorry, I didn't know that cutting off the WAIT option in combat in H5 was a grand change that everyone should know. Just like in H4, heroes in combat, and now in H5...
by chaynhanh
Apr 14 2006, 5:30

My 1st impression after 1 hour playing the infenro map. PLUS: -Nice graphic, even on my poor radeon8500LE I could manage to run on 1280x1024 with almost max detailes. No bug I have found so far. It's really a good news for ppl who have weak graphic card like me. -Music is ok. -Ground on adventure ma...
by chaynhanh
Apr 13 2006, 19:13
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 42103

I think save/reload to alter gameplay is cheating. To use nwcares to win a fight that would last for 5 minutes, but otherwise it's clearly won - is not. Strange to hear that from you. I'm not talking about what is cheating and what is not because each of us has different point of view about it, but...
by chaynhanh
Apr 13 2006, 11:48

csarmi wrote:Save/reload is cheating. I prefer nwcares then...

Hehe, you mean save/load in battle is cheating or both in battle and at the beginning of the map too is cheating?:D
by chaynhanh
Apr 13 2006, 4:21

Hideous Mask is not enough against really big odds, unless you can cast sorrow. Even if you fight the AI, your opponent's morale will go to negative sooner and later and then he is going to have a turn with bad morale AND a turn after it with normal morale and you won't react on the 2nd hit.. if it...
by chaynhanh
Apr 12 2006, 9:24

He'd need like 100.000 gold to do that though... ;) Not really if he can find the proper artifact. It's not a piece of cake i know, but with a bit of luck, there is very high possibility that one can win this kind of battle. I remember while I was playing the map Taming the Brew with friends, one o...
by chaynhanh
Apr 12 2006, 8:50

I vote for H4, clearly a winner. ----------- guess that most ppl that say that "superman that kill 100 dragons" havent played the game and only repeat the same stuff from others.. really is pretty hard to reach such supeheroes, maybe in a map with a bunch of trees of knowledge and lvl buffs, but in ...

Go to advanced search