Search found 50 matches

by emrysblack
24 May 2011, 01:18
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: war machines disappear - fixed
Replies: 12
Views: 10143

Iluvatar wrote:Thank you :)
No problem. Let me know what you think of it. I like feed back.
by emrysblack
22 May 2011, 22:52

Iluvatar wrote:Silly question - where do I get the updated script from?
I just uploaded it to here for anyone that wants it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3owos8or1bakuug
by emrysblack
22 May 2011, 15:08

since I've fixed the script and problem for this thread and there's nothing left to say on the matter, this thread can be deleted I suppose.
by emrysblack
18 May 2011, 05:11

New version: I've corrected several bugs with this script now. All machines are handled correctly (siege combat and everything), no more disappearing machines, catapults now fire proper ammo graphics during combat, and other bugs have been fixed. :)
by emrysblack
08 Jan 2011, 17:29
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 101900

@pol
really? I can't seem to get mine to work normally at all. It's driving me crazy. Thanks for the feedback though
by emrysblack
08 Jan 2011, 07:18
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 101900

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I've found a problem with first aid tents. It is impossible to do anything besides heal or skip tents action (hero cannot cast spell, cannot retreat, or surrender while it is first aid tent's turn) This is present in unwogified maps with all script...
by emrysblack
06 Jan 2011, 18:19

I've fixed the script. Found bugs and corrected them so the war machines are added to hero after buying them from factories, and also I found and fixed a bug that disables original functionality of some dwellings for human players with blacksmith built in that town. (Brotherhood of the sword, town g...
by emrysblack
15 Oct 2010, 16:15

question

Is it possible to change catapult from enhanced war machines III script update so it uses cyclops ammo instead of black line?
This really bugs me
by emrysblack
10 Oct 2010, 17:18
Topic: Some kind of problem with Wog...
Replies: 4
Views: 7963

well, any more problems? Or did that fix it for you?
by emrysblack
12 Sep 2010, 20:52
Topic: banning ALL sources of Dimension Door
Views: 9009

is it possible that the heroes learned it through skills? such as eagle eye or scholar? Or someone has the tome of air or something? Or spellbinder's hat?
by emrysblack
20 Aug 2010, 23:11

Solution

Well, I got mine working. When I ran the .wog file in the update it didn't actually put all the files in. I had to put them all in the correct place manually. once I inserted the ACREDITS.smk file into the VIDEO.VID archive, that fixed my load game problem. No more crashes! (At least that was the so...
by emrysblack
20 Aug 2010, 04:59

I'm having the same problem. Only after I installed the new menu interface for WOG. I'm trying to find a solution, but if someone else already knows what's going on, then it'll be great to be enlightened.
by emrysblack
16 Aug 2010, 22:53
Topic: changing ranged units
Replies: 3
Views: 4478

Well ya that would work, but it would replace that def for all units that use it. I just want to change the projectile of the heirophant (I replaced it with another creature) to the elf arrows instead of that light ball he shares with other creatures.
by emrysblack
16 Aug 2010, 01:00
Topic: changing ranged units
Views: 4478

changing ranged units

does anyone know how to change the "arrows" or projectiles used by range units? I've heard it requires changing some references in a table in the wog exe or something, but I don't know exactly where to look. Anyone help me out?
by emrysblack
06 Jun 2010, 21:13
Topic: Disabling the annoying intro to battle music?
Replies: 9
Views: 10180

Re: Intro Battle Taunt

I was interested in disabling the battle intro music too, but I can't find any appropriate file in the MP3 folder. Any idea what the filename is? I've listened to every single one and none of them match what I'm hearing at the beginning of the battle. I believe the intro music is not inside the mus...
by emrysblack
24 May 2010, 14:18

Re: war machines disapear

They never appear in the siege battles when I'm on defense. This is normal IIRC, same with war machines not appearing in things like Naga Bank and Dwarven Treasury. Ok. That's fine then, I just wish they wouldn't disappear completely after those battles. I have to go and find new ones. My first aid...
by emrysblack
21 May 2010, 05:43

war machines disappear - fixed

When I buy war machines from war machine factories, they don't appear in my hero's screen. They don't show up in battle either. I can get them to work normal if I get another hero to buy them and then transfer them over, but they disappear after a battle or two. And my ballistas always disappear aft...
by emrysblack
30 Sep 2009, 15:41
Topic: Modifying commanders
Replies: 2
Views: 3757

never mind. I found what I was looking for. Animated Gifs in one of the res folders.
by emrysblack
23 Mar 2009, 03:42
Topic: I need help how to reverse-engineer EXE files - assembly
Views: 4363

Can't you just do that with a hex-editor?
by emrysblack
07 Jan 2009, 22:15
Topic: Format Question
Replies: 2
Views: 3061

That would explain why they are only found in map objects. Thank You very much Grayface

Go to advanced search