Search found 17 matches

by TrevElvis
01 Mar 2007, 13:33
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Help with M&M7
Replies: 6
Views: 4337

I didnt think MM6 ws so hard to get, I have two copies as 2 pcs in house and someones always wanting to play it. I got my latest one off ebay which was the collectors edition hologram discs ,cloth map etc, its way cool and also has MM1-5 included even though I cant get into them and stick to MM6 - 8...
by TrevElvis
01 Mar 2007, 13:28
Topic: Might and Magic 7 Tutorial
Replies: 18
Views: 7149

No hope I didnt miss anything exciting, having completed 6 over 50 times and had written a guide for 6 for friends and family , I feel I know the general idea :D
by TrevElvis
01 Mar 2007, 11:14
Topic: M&M9 experience ????
Replies: 8
Views: 4081

I know about the little tour from the walkthrough but what I cant do is the walkthrough recommends certain levels for certain dungeons and even though I do everything the walkthrough does I never seem to be the right level for that dungeon which makes it alot harder. For instance the ruins in The Is...
by TrevElvis
01 Mar 2007, 00:26
Topic: M&M9 experience ????
Views: 4081

M&M9 experience ????

I play through MM6 - 9 and with the first 3 I have no problem getting good experience so I am a high enough level to do certain quests but with M&M9 I just cant find enough to do, there are hardly any outside areas to empty for XP and I struggle towards later game because of this, has anyone fou...
by TrevElvis
13 Dec 2006, 12:09
Topic: might and magic 7 install and play trouble?
Views: 7322

I have tried with MOKs patch and compatibilty with 98 and even changed no Accelaration in DXdiag but it keeps coming with the following error.

DDERR_CANTLOCKSURFACEin file
D:\mm7Src_eng\MM7\Code\Screen16.cpp at line number 2199

Any ideas as I am stuck to get this to work Thanks
by TrevElvis
31 Oct 2006, 23:10
Topic: M&M 8 Ecilipse missing ????
Replies: 2
Views: 2683

M&M 8 Ecilipse missing ????

I am trying to get the Ecilipse sheild from the Necromancers Guild but its not in the chest it should be in. I have tried installing MOKs patch but its still not there, Any ideas please ????
by TrevElvis
31 May 2006, 23:17
Topic: MM6 Help with jeweled egg quest ???
Replies: 3
Views: 7353

MM6 Help with jeweled egg quest ???

I am in castle Kriegspire and looking for the jeweled egg, I know where it is from having completed this many many times ,but for some reason I have come along this passage where there are low windows at both sides with monataurs and in front of me there is a door but it wont open , when I click on ...
by TrevElvis
31 May 2006, 23:08
Topic: MM6 Help
Views: 3545

You can try Page up, I have just got a new keyboard and it seems to work different than most others but its page up on this one anyway, Hope this works for you
by TrevElvis
15 Mar 2006, 17:31
Topic: Will MM3,4 and 5 play on XP ???
Replies: 5
Views: 5155

The only one you didnt mention is MM3 is that ok do you know ???
by TrevElvis
15 Mar 2006, 16:21
Topic: Will MM3,4 and 5 play on XP ???
Replies: 5
Views: 5155

Will MM3,4 and 5 play on XP ???

I have heard that these games are worth playing so put a bid in on Ebay for them but then realized that I am on XP and will they work. I hope so as otherwise I have wasted that money unless someone outbids me that is ????
by TrevElvis
15 Mar 2006, 10:22
Topic: How big are MM1 to MM5 ???
Views: 4307

How big are MM1 to MM5 ???

I have only ever played VI to IX as thought 1 to 5 would be not as good but people have been saying MM4 and MM5 are really good , so decided to have a look around for some to buy. I have found someone selling MM6 with MM1 to MM5 included on the CD. ARe they that small that they can fit on the same d...
by TrevElvis
15 Mar 2006, 00:28
Topic: MM9 Help Please !!!
Replies: 7
Views: 6697

I asked on TELP and for some reason the post got deleted before anyone replied so not sure what to do next , I might reinstall game without 1.3 and see if that corrects it unless someone comes up with something better ??
by TrevElvis
14 Mar 2006, 23:24

I tried that site but no topics on subject . I just went back a save game to when I get to Arslegard for first time and did the Skraelos bit then the Frostgard bit then straight back to Hall of the Gods and spoke to Krohn for first time and still it doesnt work as all I can say is Sorry to bother yo...
by TrevElvis
14 Mar 2006, 22:29

When I first arrived I spoke to Skraelos and did his quest got the army back , have spoke also to Fre about her quest but havent done any of it, but never spoke to Krohn . Then after I killed Forad and got Tamur , this is when I installed 1.3 ( didnt know about it till then and wanted to finish Drag...
by TrevElvis
14 Mar 2006, 19:20
Topic: Which M&M do you like best?
Replies: 48
Views: 28694

I like 6,7 and 8 but the sound in MM7 with XP puts me off a bit as have to manually turn down my sound quality to work which is a pain. MM6 is the one I have completed the most since its release about 50 times. MM8 I like cause you can have a Dragon and its cool. I am trying to get hold of earlier M...
by TrevElvis
14 Mar 2006, 19:12

MM9 Help Please !!!

I am nearly finished MM9 but I am having problems with the end . I have done all the quests except the 2 side quests given in Arslegard( Fre's Honk one and Bathhouse one ) and it tells me to find out why myself and Tamur Leng has same Writ of Fate but when I go to the Hall of the Gods Krohn will not...
by TrevElvis
14 Mar 2006, 15:45
Topic: Might & Magic X all but assured
Replies: 30
Views: 18821

I hope if they make a MM 10 its like MM6,MM7 or MM8 as I think they tried to make it better with MM9 and failed so the gameplay of 6,7 or 8 was way better as have completed them over 50 times each and only completed 9 a few times as doesnt feel like Might and Magic. I have a question though, Is it w...

Go to advanced search