Search found 4 matches

by knekker
19 Oct 2007, 04:32
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.6 is Out
Replies: 25
Views: 8854

Patch 1.6 is Out

This is just a clear example how fare quality standards are between a company like Nival, and Blizzard. Among Blizzards titles it's expected that that an expantion upgrades the original game and for future updates, you only need 1 update. What Nival has going here with three seperate updates among 3...
by knekker
03 Nov 2006, 11:16
Forum: News
Topic: Raphael on the Upcoming Patch
Replies: 5
Views: 2613

Raphael on the Upcoming Patch

I do not mind the stuttering, as it's usually only the first 3 seconds. But the loading times on the other hand, I find way too long. And my computer is fairly new.
by knekker
13 Oct 2006, 13:53
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Hammers of Fate Boxshot
Replies: 55
Views: 25637

Hammers of Fate Boxshot

You don't get the WAOW feeling when looking at this picture, the character doesn't have the appealing needed. They should really try and have a look at some of the artists who does the Warhammer Posters, they really know how to evoke feelings in one.
by knekker
08 Mar 2006, 10:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Looking for a specific article
Replies: 0
Views: 2094

Looking for a specific article

Hello there, Not sure if there's another forum more suited for this topic, but here goes I once read an interesting article here on celestial heavens about game developers, and how publicers often influenzed the game in a negativ way. whereas he later talks about publicing games via the net instead ...

Go to advanced search