Search found 15 matches

by Xanatus Sirloin
07 Sep 2006, 06:14
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 58
Views: 20424

Hammers of Fate

I think the big guy is the Thane or Stormlord as it is the only other "large" unit in the Dwarven line up. In which case am i to assume the lava dragon and upgrade are not large creatures?? this could make some interesting tactics availiable... and also be annoying as they would be the onl...
by Xanatus Sirloin
04 Sep 2006, 09:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Trophy for a True Hero
Replies: 16
Views: 7946

A Trophy for a True Hero

Would you pay for a "good quality bust" made out of "good" materials.. Which actually thinking about it would be made from the same materials in the same factory in china with maybe a few more minutes spent on it thats all.
by Xanatus Sirloin
15 May 2006, 21:04
Forum: News
Topic: Cheating Death
Replies: 41
Views: 14178

Cheating Death

I agree mostly, having the minor cheats still editable will still alow for some to make there life a tad easier.. though i personally think it ruins the entire game if you cheat
by Xanatus Sirloin
07 May 2006, 21:47
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: That's Gotta Hurt
Replies: 39
Views: 14945

That's Gotta Hurt

I allways find it funny how no matter what computer came producers do there allways seems to be people do totally hate it. i.e. heroes 4 was totally reinvented and changed and everyone hated it, now heroes 5 goes back to the heroes 3 format and .. tada people dont really like it, it hasnt changed en...
by Xanatus Sirloin
19 Apr 2006, 02:25
Topic: Disciples III: Renaissance Announced
Replies: 30
Views: 8176

Disciples III: Renaissance Announced

D2 was good.. but i found it too hard to get into, in the camains i played any way.. not much direction apart from intro, do this on this map and go. but otherwise i thought it was a attractivly different alternative to the heroes series
by Xanatus Sirloin
19 Apr 2006, 02:21
Topic: New Dungeon bios
Replies: 15
Views: 5046

New Dungeon bios

I think they are all well thought out heroes.. unlike stupid heroes 4 Winds of War or what ever with King Spaz and erutan revol ... This game seems to be much better developed thats for sure, *snort*
by Xanatus Sirloin
19 Apr 2006, 02:18
Topic: Necropolis is Faction of the Week
Replies: 23
Views: 7404

Necropolis Faction of the Week

Any one here played heroes mini and wonder what is going on some times with the amounts of creatures that are taken out by other creatures??? I saw one guys report who was loosing 10 black dragons every round to 50 bone dragons while the other guy was loosing only like 7 bone dragons from 50 black d...
by Xanatus Sirloin
24 Mar 2006, 03:59
Topic: Dungeon Dwellings
Replies: 10
Views: 4832

Dungeon Dwellings

Why is maze the upgraded Labrynth... a Labrynth was the ultimate maze that no one escaped from bar 1... and he used string
by Xanatus Sirloin
12 Mar 2006, 23:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Fog of War where are you?
Replies: 56
Views: 21597

Cry Havoc and Bring back the Fog of War

Im keen for FoW... its better for both multiplayer and for single player as the enemy and youself never quite know where the other is it means you actually have to leave creatures to guard instead of waiting till you see a hero with in a couple of days walk and then buying... FoW makes a more enjoya...
by Xanatus Sirloin
06 Mar 2006, 20:28
Topic: Necropolis: Can a Horde of Sucky Troops Do It?
Replies: 20
Views: 11746

necro

well the multitudeds of times i played vs the necros in previous games vs friends or my bro i had to strike quick because the advantage of skeleton resurection becomes huge the longer you leave them.. so i think that the can be over balanced... if you leave them too long, but thats just your own fau...
by Xanatus Sirloin
06 Mar 2006, 20:18
Topic: Price check on Devils
Replies: 8
Views: 6148

devil

Does the inferno race get any monetary bonuses or anything to compensate? ... plus devils have the potential to do 16 more damage each then angels so i guess they could be better although thier other stats arnt that great either ;|
by Xanatus Sirloin
05 Mar 2006, 20:25
Topic: This....is...female Knight Hero?
Replies: 11
Views: 7359

lazy

Man even the infamous Heroes 4 had a Guy and a Chick character for each faction..... not a good point for 5 if they dont change
by Xanatus Sirloin
05 Mar 2006, 20:20
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 70854

Arch Devil

Does no one think this makes no sense??? i dont think i have ever heard of an ArchDevil :devil: and it seems to be just a dirrect opposite of an Arch Angel... It should be given its own original upgrade name... Devil Soveren :devil: or something like that.. i thinks any way
by Xanatus Sirloin
03 Mar 2006, 00:31
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31798

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

*excuse the spelling*
by Xanatus Sirloin
03 Mar 2006, 00:25
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31798

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

Does any one else think it is studip that th Black Dragon has only twice as much health as a dark elf (matriach) this game could possible be made so powerful creatures like the matriach have less health and perhaps take less damage... or at least the huge creatures liek hydra's titans and dragons ha...

Go to advanced search