Search found 32 matches

by Braxen
14 Sep 2006, 18:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Patch 1.3 is out...
Replies: 61
Views: 22770

Im really confused now.Why are these things we downa clledpatches?Patches usually just fixbugs and tweak the features of game bit.These things completelly rebalance the game.Honestly,its like v1.0 is alpha,1.1 and 1.2 were the beta,and 1.3 is the final product.And we all payed for the alha version ...
by Braxen
14 Sep 2006, 09:45
Topic: I must confess...
Replies: 11
Views: 5743

I´m complete blown away by Homm5. Haven´t experienced a 20th of all the reported bugs, so that hasn´t "bugged" (haha) me. With the latest patch it just gets even better. I´ve played the first campaign through (on hard), but now mostly play hotseat and online battles. Love it! I do think th...
by Braxen
08 Sep 2006, 19:04
Forum: News
Topic: About the Editor Leak
Replies: 29
Views: 8588

About the Editor Leak

Does anyone have screenshots from the editor?
by Braxen
05 Sep 2006, 22:09
Topic: Question about the time limit.
Replies: 15
Views: 4432

Insist on ghost mode.Then see how long he will last :devil: Hehe..yeah..should do that. I will definately demand dynamic battles for the next fight. We are now playing a very large map (warlords I think) and his rounds range between 3 and 15 minutes. I should think that he averages about 7-8 minute...
by Braxen
01 Sep 2006, 17:36
Topic: Question about the time limit.
Views: 4432

Question about the time limit.

Hey buddies. Just started my first online map against a friend. How does the timelimit work during fights? I´m not talking about dynamic battles but the timelimit for ones turn. Does it go with half speed or what´s the case? THanks! Oh, and what time limits are you guys using for a very big map? My ...
by Braxen
30 Aug 2006, 12:08
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Clever Use of Harmful Touch
Replies: 14
Views: 6787

Clever Use of Harmful Touch

Could also be that the pixies had some positive spell/enchantment on them (prolly not ;) ) which would have made the AIs decision a tiny bit smarter. I use harm touch a lot in duels, quite useful.
by Braxen
28 Aug 2006, 12:06
Topic: Positive and Patient
Replies: 91
Views: 20823

There are people here who will complain about HOMM5 no matter what Nival does. And there are people who will praise the game no matter what too. Balance, ey. :devil: Only difference seems to be that we positive dudes and gals probably go around in our everyday life a LOT happier than you grumpy old...
by Braxen
24 Aug 2006, 12:16
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 41435

moonman wrote:where mode 'simulationeus turns'?

nival suxxx
Won´t even get started on this one...
by Braxen
23 Aug 2006, 21:33
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 41435

My god you guys are a bunch of grumpy individuals... Geez. Hope I stay the positive person I am and never turn into one of those "everything sucks" kind of guys... YES, there are issues (NONE that have bothered me I must honestly admit), and they are working on it. If they don´t get it per...
by Braxen
22 Aug 2006, 13:47
Topic: New town proposal- Hive
Replies: 16
Views: 4845

vhilhu wrote:thats why fortress - the swamp castle must come back!
I couldn´t agree more!

It was my favourite in Homm3

Nothing slaughters black dragons as a bunch of gorgons :)
by Braxen
11 Aug 2006, 22:48
Topic: The Troll is Out There
Views: 8530

The Troll is Out There

53%...only one hour to go :)
Edited on Fri, Aug 11 2006, 16:48 by Braxen
by Braxen
11 Aug 2006, 21:56
Topic: The Troll is Out There
Views: 8530

The Troll is Out There

Haha..reminds me of one of the suggestions for Homm5 creatures, posted in the forums. "A Biclops". HAHA! Wth is that? A cyclops with two eyes? :)
by Braxen
07 Aug 2006, 16:00
Topic: Suggestion for AI hero building [Repost from UBI forums]
Replies: 13
Views: 5255

I probably haven´t played as much against the AI as some of you guys have, but isn´t it pretty impossible even at random to pick only "useless" skills? IMO, the skills & abilities in Homm5 are among the best balanced in the whole heroes-series. So for me, it works just fine with the co...
by Braxen
02 Aug 2006, 08:50
Topic: Guys, give UBI a breath...
Replies: 214
Views: 50612

This post (the first one on the thread) was one of the best I´ve read on these forums. I´m so SICK and TIRED of the whiners who just complain about probably EVERYTHING in their life. This sucks, that sucks, yaddayaddayadda.. Sell your copy or remove it from your harddrive since you´ve probably downl...
by Braxen
18 Jul 2006, 06:54
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Strategy
Replies: 53
Views: 22875

Necropolis Strategy

Excellent!
by Braxen
04 Jul 2006, 11:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Did you order the game yet?
Replies: 9
Views: 6934

I won´t preorder it..but I sure will buy it when it comes out.

Got great "reviews" at E3...and I think it´s going to be great.
by Braxen
27 Jun 2006, 08:42
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: BattleLord - how some things should have been done in HoMM-V
Replies: 75
Views: 27942

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Marzhin wrote:Looks suspeciously like Heroes if you ask me...
Looks like HV shouldve looked.
You seriously think so or are you just whining?

Hex-squares would have been nice in H5 though ;) Otherwise I´m extremely satisfied with H5 graphics.
by Braxen
15 Jun 2006, 18:37
Topic: Man this game rocks! (yes it does)
Replies: 29
Views: 9373

Man this game rocks! (yes it does)

Just finished my second session of hotseat multiplayer against my old combatant/friend. Before that I´ve played through the Haven campaign and about 10 duels online. I´m having a blast with the game! Haven´t run into any major bugs whatsoever, and I love every minute playing it. The skills/abilities...
by Braxen
15 Jun 2006, 10:50
Topic: when would you choose more than 1 magic type?
Views: 4659

To me, I don't bother with any other magic school other than Summoning Magic. With Phantom Forces, Arcane Armor, Summon Elemental and Summon Phoenix (provided that your spell power is 15+), you are nearly invincible. The Phoenix alone can rip through any creatures line up including black dragons. I...
by Braxen
11 Jun 2006, 22:22
Topic: Gah! Login problemo!
Replies: 5
Views: 2078

Re: Gah! Login problemo!

Yeah I just cant get on UBI.com, after entering my password, it comes to where I wait for getting in. I wait and wait and suddenly it gets back to the multiplayer menu with no warning or error messages at all. Is this because of mods or high traffic? Check your firewall settings...that did the tric...

Go to advanced search