Search found 16 matches

by stachnie
15 Jul 2014, 11:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: All the Walkthroughs Are Done!
Replies: 33
Views: 18952

The Warlock → The Expansion

Patch 1.6, Heroic. My top priority was to get Expert Light. Instead of Warlock Luck I took Enlightenment and Intelligence. A little advice: take gold, check the Artifact Merchant (I restarted if there were no good arties like Bag of Endless Gold), build Shadow Witches and upgrade them ASAP, clear ne...
by stachnie
15 Jul 2014, 11:10
Topic: Infiltrate the Dungeon Campaign
Replies: 34
Views: 16472

The Warlock → The Clanlord

I have restarted this map perhaps 100 times (1.6, Heroic). Most restarts were due to tough guards in the starting area (I wanted to capture windmill and ore pit and unlock the portal with no or very low casualities, Boots had to be guarded by slow walkers). I also restarted if Crystals were not guar...
by stachnie
06 Jul 2014, 18:36
Topic: The Necromancer → The Attack
Replies: 28
Views: 21363

The Necromancer → The Attack

Patch 1.6, Heroic. I also had maxed Godric in C1M5, so although he was pushed back to level 10, he was very strong (A20 D20 K9 and so on)... and he had Town Portal. At first I tried to defeat Colossi and send Godric to collect treasures on water, but he was attacked by lvl 15 Academy hero with a str...
by stachnie
04 Jul 2014, 17:38
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 62897

The Cultist → The Conquest

Patch 1.06, Heroic. I have restarted this mission many times for two reasons. 1: I wanted to get certain skills at the witch hut (Light Magic or Enlightenment). 2: After taking S town I got jammed by huge stacks of Sylvan creatures. Theoretically it could hurt both sides but I noticed that they ofte...
by stachnie
01 Jul 2014, 12:58
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 28949

The Queen → The Fall of the King

Patch 1.6, Heroic. I let Godric to free Isabel, capture gold mine and finally capture the town (at 7th day) and... I had almost no enemy attacks! Only one-two weak Inferno heroes and one Wizard with a Gargoyle. It turned out that Agrael was sitting next to the Inferno town and somehow his army was g...
by stachnie
15 Mar 2013, 06:52
Topic: Will of Asha Walkthrough Started
Replies: 31
Views: 22759

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Last Soul St

heber0101: do you mean the Quantomas AI Mod? I have decided to replay the campaign at Heroic difficulty and with two mods: mentioned AI mod and Crispy_Critter's True Upgrades. Under the first mod AI is much more intelligent, e.g. it is reluctant to attack a hero of comparable strength and calculates...
by stachnie
22 Feb 2012, 11:38
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is
Replies: 24
Views: 14645

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is

With patch 1.2 Imperial Griffins dive works, but AI never uses that. I managed to get Arachne to level 4 when capturing Town H, even without cheating :) Now I play the next mission and it seems that: - its effects are random but they grow with the strength of the army - it is always n*15%, where n i...
by stachnie
26 May 2008, 12:07
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53106

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

I have finished whole campaign on Hard. About minibosses fights: Wulfstan's one was easy (he had full Dwarven set and was loaded with the other good arties like Staff of Netherworld), Freyda's and Ylaya's not very difficult (it was a very good idea to block castle gate) and Kujinn's seemed to be dif...
by stachnie
26 May 2008, 11:15
Topic: Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ
Replies: 28
Views: 16534

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ

My final Wulfstan build was a bit different. Expert Light with M. of Blessings, Expert Dark with M. of Mind and two Dark-reducing perks, Expert Enlightenment with Intelligence, Adv. or Expert Luck with MR and Dwarven Luck and Expert Leadership with Runic Attunement. I gave him full Dwarven set, Drag...
by stachnie
13 May 2008, 11:03
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 43376

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

I am playing this campaign on Hard and had to restart a few times. Thanks for a great walkthrough and comments. The tips I have found most useful were: - wait until the beginning of the next week (but not too close to the castle, because AI often hired a second hero who went to attack Kujin) - Exper...
by stachnie
30 Apr 2008, 11:06
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons
Replies: 24
Views: 21305

Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons

I wasted too much time with Ylaya flagging mines etc. so I missed a few stat boosts (7' and 8) and I managed to get the dragons and TP to the town just before Thraslai attacked it but I think the battle was winnable (playing on Hard) even without the dragons - Ylaya's attack plus Mass Haste, Mass Ri...
by stachnie
25 Apr 2008, 11:44
Topic: Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo
Replies: 27
Views: 24038

Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo

I played the map on Hard and Laszlo attacked me at the beginning of the Month 2. His army was much stronger (especially 28 Champions) and the battle was outside the castle but Frenzy and Rune Magic allowed me to win. It was a great pleasure to see frenzied Vindicators and Zealots fighting with each ...
by stachnie
28 Mar 2008, 12:38
Topic: Academy Walkthrough Complete
Replies: 35
Views: 20164

The Mage → The Alliance

I have played the campaign at Hard, v. 1.6. I had absolutely no problems in defeating Isabel and it was very easy to eliminate Teal and Tan. I wanted to develop heroes as much as possible (all stat boosts and Sylanna Ancients, Zehir and Raelag to lvl 30 etc.) so I managed to attack Isabel in the mid...
by stachnie
28 Mar 2008, 12:21
Topic: Academy Walkthrough Started
Replies: 16
Views: 9051

The Mage → The Defiant Mage

About Zehir's setup: I think there are two keys to win. One is Summon Phoenix (for most of the campaign, I was lucky to get it in the first map) and the other is Banish ability (for battles with Markal, Biara and Demon Sovereign (sp.?)). In fact the other skills and magic schools don't matter, at le...
by stachnie
24 Feb 2006, 14:03
Topic: Elwin and Shaera → Together
Replies: 8
Views: 6963

Elwin and Shaera → Together

I have passed the last 3 scenarios without supplying Elwin with any troops - he could win most of fights by himself (he had all Combat skills), even without Immortality potions. Only the final fight with Harke was more difficult so I had to make some hits&runs. Harke must have a strong army sinc...
by stachnie
24 Feb 2006, 14:02
Topic: Elwin and Shaera → Together
Replies: 8
Views: 6963

Elwin and Shaera → Together

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/261

Go to advanced search