Search found 9 matches

by love2winalot
12 Feb 2010, 14:54
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Here is how to put artifacts an messages on monsters. tote
Replies: 3
Views: 3416

Hiya: Franzy, i salute you, and all the others that know how to script. But if you take a poll, you will find the fast majority of us do not know how. I know some think, "If you really like the game, you would learn to script" and that is like me saying to everyone playing Black Jack here ...
by love2winalot
11 Feb 2010, 18:06
Topic: Here is how to put artifacts an messages on monsters. tote
Replies: 3
Views: 3416

Here is how to put artifacts an messages on monsters. tote

Hiya: Here is how you do the following. in tote Q. How can i get a message to display on a monster? A. Select the monster. Set it to, "always fight", put in your message. Unlike sign post, the message can be as long as you want. Q. How do i put a artifact or resources on a monster, and get...
by love2winalot
29 Jan 2010, 22:59
Topic: Legendary maps - what is the secret? :)
Replies: 55
Views: 27227

Hiya: The AI taking to long? In a way i agree. But then i did this. I took MY turn, with 5 heroes, and timed it. Then i timed all the AI Heroes, and even though it took over 10 minutes total, the time divided by the number of Heroes, was actually a little less than mine. If you keep going thru gates...
by love2winalot
21 Jan 2010, 05:54
Topic: Editor tips for H5
Replies: 30
Views: 75282

# of heroes

Hiya. Does anyone Know how many, "Total" Heroes the AI can have between them? In Heroes 4, i think it was 20, or something like that, based on the difficulity level of the map. If the AI had more than that, they could not hire any more. I was down to about 14 AI Heroes, 8 factions, on a hu...
by love2winalot
20 Jan 2010, 16:28
Topic: Editor tips for H5
Replies: 30
Views: 75282

Caravans

Hiya. How do you all prevent, "custom made maps" the pc from getting so many caravans that they block his own entry/exit from his castle? A human has to downgrade creatures, allow caravan to put them in the full castle, and then re upgrade them. But when a pc castle is full an upgraded, th...
by love2winalot
20 Jan 2010, 00:07
Topic: Castle/Heroe/Convoy log jam at castle entry?
Replies: 0
Views: 2116

Castle/Heroe/Convoy log jam at castle entry?

Hiya. On each of the Maps i made, it is only a matter of time before the following happens. This is for the computer controlled players in Tote. 1. Castle upgrades all creatues, and buys them. 2. Convoys, "2-4" arrive at a full castle. 3. Heroe, "also full" arrives at Castle. Her...
by love2winalot
19 Jan 2010, 19:13
Topic: How many heroes in tote can the computer have Max?
Replies: 1
Views: 2552

How many heroes in tote can the computer have Max?

Hiya. In past Heroes games, there was a max limit, "20", or something like, based on map difficulity level, as to how many Heroes the computer controlled factions could have. ie, if the total number of Heroes between them was _______?, they could not hire any more. Does anyone know what th...
by love2winalot
10 Oct 2009, 15:12
Topic: [H5] Restricting AI Player from passing Gates?
Replies: 6
Views: 4223

Hail: Without scripting there are other ways also. First off, the teleport spell on the main map the heroe can only go 8 tiles. So, set up a border guard, and on the other side just use blocking objects, rocks, trees ect, and have a path 8 tiles long with gold, gems, ect on it. Now he can not hop ov...
by love2winalot
02 Oct 2009, 21:00
Topic: Point Lights help.
Replies: 1
Views: 2202

Point Lights help.

Hail. I need help with what to put in the value fields. Point Lights x- y- z- color- x- y- z- radius- I Highlight the object, and bring up the list above. I choose color red, and radius of 50. However, i have no idea what goes in the x-y-z fields, and if i put it in, or does the game do it for me? I...

Go to advanced search