Search found 26 matches

by raju
05 Jan 2007, 21:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Goblin faction
Replies: 32
Views: 10717

How about having a stronghold faction like the one in H4? Instead of having a mage guild at all, it can have a magic dampener or suppressor or whatever building that can provide its heroes with the ability to counter magic abilities. And yes i support the idea that orcs and goblins should be removed...
by raju
05 Jan 2007, 21:24
Topic: Naga Town
Replies: 99
Views: 144174

Wouldn't it be better if a castle has mixed units? (that is, a mixture of a race and creatures associated with the race).
by raju
29 Dec 2006, 23:43

Thanks to all comments; all suggestions are quite helpful. This is another list; hope this one is better. Tier 1: Darter - Archer Tier 2: Flamethrower - Bomber Tier 3: Impaler - Butcher Tier 4: Troll - War Troll Tier 5: Chimaera Guard - Chimaera Soldier Tier 6: Shaman - Plague Shaman Tier 7: Doomgaz...
by raju
28 Dec 2006, 22:23

Goblin faction

Would goblins be considered a faction for Heroes V? I mean there are lots of ideas for new towns coming up so why not consider goblins? After all they have been in every Heroes game so far (except 5). Also here is my creature list that I feel is suitable for a goblin town (I would appreciate some he...
by raju
21 Dec 2006, 10:00
Topic: A Rouge like town
Replies: 10
Views: 3897

Majkel: I think your idea for a rouge town is good. What type of environment are you thinking of to place this town? If the town is more might oriented then perhaps these creatures might be appropriate? Level 5: Legionnaire - Centurion First strike, charge; upg: first strike, charge, unlimited retal...
by raju
21 Dec 2006, 08:09

How about Gnoll Marauders - Gnoll Warlords; or Salamander Marauders - Salamander Warlords
by raju
19 Dec 2006, 23:34

To Majkel: No offense but I feel that you have combined armies of three different towns into one faction. Don't know about others but I think that barbarians would be more suitable for the Stronghold faction. As for the other creatures I think you have come up with a very suitable concept for a Swam...
by raju
19 Dec 2006, 23:30

Good one guys :D (to all members of the heroes community who contributed to the idea of a naga town). And of course I support Winterfate in his view that Nival should pay more attention to fans (I feel that the fans are coming up with ideas for towns that Nival should seriously consider). By the way...
by raju
19 Dec 2006, 10:18
Topic: Skaven town...
Replies: 16
Views: 5204

Any chance any of these creatures might be in Skaven town? If it ever develops?

Oculan - Beholder (a change from the usual evil eyes)
Troglodytes - Infernal Troglodytes

I can think of only 2 for now :|
by raju
19 Dec 2006, 02:28

Wow :-D this naga town creatures sound terrific! By the way is this just a heroes community idea and creation or is this a creation of Nival?
by raju
18 Dec 2006, 20:10

I am seriously thinking about giving Kraken - Leviathon thw wallcrushing abilities. Here are special abilities for two of the upgraded creatures I suggested. Gorgons - death stare Sirens - magic mirror (returns some damage to enemy troops when offensive or harmful spells are cast upon them - similar...
by raju
15 Dec 2006, 22:48

Winterfate: Thank you (at least somebody likes my idea). Perhaps changing the wyvern names to as they were in H3 might do the trick?
Wyvern - Wyvern Monarch?
And a serpent need not have four legs; heck they may not need legs at all; a serpent could like a giant snake.
by raju
15 Dec 2006, 08:21
Topic: Skaven town...
Replies: 16
Views: 5204

A Skaven town would be good (I am not being sarcastic; I mean it). But what units would they have? Perhaps the "Kharagh" from age of wonders could be their Level 7 creature? Anyway for their goals and motives I can only come up with this: since everyone despises them they want to destroy a...
by raju
15 Dec 2006, 05:55

How about these creatures for a Naga Town?
Level 1: Lizard Men - Lizard Warriors
Level 2: Serpent Riders - Basilisk Riders
Level 3: Medusae - Gorgons
Level 4: Green Wyverns - Black Wyverns
Level 5: Mermaids - Sirens
Level 6: Nagas - Naga Queens
Level 7: Kraken - Leviathon
by raju
14 Dec 2006, 05:36

Some very good (and suitable) creature abilities have been put forward. And if people can only come up with creatures that everyone accepts, then probably we can develop a naga town.
by raju
13 Dec 2006, 22:27

Something like a Rakshasa. Actually what I am proposing is a sort of crossbreed between a Hydra and a Rakshasa. And for the moment I will go with ThunderTitan on Sea Monster - Leviathon; unless someone can come up with better names.
by raju
13 Dec 2006, 05:40

After some thought I came up with an alternative to having dragons as level 7 creatures in Naga town. How about we have: Level 7: Ssithrathi; upg to Royal Ssithrathi I suggest that Ssithrathi be somewhat like the hydra in Heroes 2 but with more features like faster speed, more hit points and special...
by raju
12 Dec 2006, 23:24

New naga town creatures

I have come up with a few new creature names that I am hoping are more suitable for a naga town: Level 2: instead of wolves I came up with 2 alternatives: Halfling; upg to Halfling Elder or: Serpent Rider; upg to Basilisk Rider Level 5: instead of Ice Demon I came up 2 alternatives as well: Valkyrie...
by raju
11 Dec 2006, 04:51

Naga Town

Yeah I agree too many eleves would imbalamce the game. Therefore I think a Naga town would be more appropriate. I think Nival might introduce a naga town but am not sure. Since i don't know what creatures to ally with a naga town i am putting a list of creatures that i hope would be appropriate. Lev...
by raju
10 Dec 2006, 22:57
Topic: High Elven Town
Replies: 21
Views: 6078

High Elven Town

I have been coming across suggestions for new towns for the expansion and I feel all ideas are very good. I have a suggestion for a high elven town and hope it is given some consideration. At the moment I can come up with creature names. Feel free to comment. Level 1: Gnome; upgrade to Leprechaun Le...

Go to advanced search