Search found 25 matches

by Qlczas-PL
09 Jul 2008, 17:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5 TOE Mission Help
Replies: 12
Views: 7300

seriously? no one completed Tribes of the East Last Campaign???
by Qlczas-PL
07 Jun 2008, 09:30
Topic: Heroes 5 TOE Mission Help
Replies: 12
Views: 7300

HI! i've got a problem on the last mission in TOE (Academy Campaign) S p o i l e r ! ! ! so, i've got question, because I think that I've got some kind of error, when Dwarven Hero arrives and is going straight to attack the first demon castle. and... i've managed to stop him ;] because 2 times i've ...
by Qlczas-PL
01 Sep 2007, 09:36
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: what happend to elrath.com?
Replies: 34
Views: 24562

hi there!

i was looking every where (on celestial heavens, google and NEW elrath.com)
but I cannot found any of modes that changed the appearence of heroes ;/

where they've gone?!?
by Qlczas-PL
31 Mar 2007, 10:02
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic COMPLETE - 1 Copy to Sell
Replies: 0
Views: 1307

Heroes of Might and Magic COMPLETE - 1 Copy to Sell

[EDIT] because the price was a little exaggerated there is a new one :) http://www.allegro.pl/item182007362_jedyna_taka_heroes_of_might_and_magic_complete.html in dollars it would be 40$ :) [/EDIT] Hello! I've been very lucky (or skilled ;) or... both :D) to win One Copy of "Heroes of Might and...
by Qlczas-PL
12 Jan 2007, 22:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The AI
Replies: 5
Views: 4349

<SPOILER> x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x In chapter 9 when I free Leana she bounce into the big spider corpse and she didn't follow me! and now when I used the portal Xana told me that Leana told me something a while ago but... Leana isn't with me :D did I must play again so she would follow me? :>
by Qlczas-PL
12 Jan 2007, 22:32
Topic: Anyone still playing?
Replies: 20
Views: 10727

I'm in chapter 9 and I'm playing fourth weekend so far.

but what about multiplayer?
the games rox in mp!

If I only had some more time I could improove my skills and then maybe search for some clan :] clan battles are the best!
by Qlczas-PL
07 Jan 2007, 10:20
Topic: Duel Games played for Prizes! (oracle league)
Replies: 0
Views: 959

Duel Games played for Prizes! (oracle league)

hello there! why people don't want to win a Heroes Complete package while playing homm5? where are those people who are subscribed in Oracle League duel tournaments?!? the time is running out and still there is a few people playing! You need only a heroes game (best would be 2.0 version - Hammers of...
by Qlczas-PL
25 Dec 2006, 12:40
Topic: damn STEAM...
Replies: 15
Views: 9142

DM is not a MMORPG. It's rather something similiar to Unreal Tournament (Quake 3) or Battlefield games (depending on game type - Conquest, Deathmatch) installing the game... the easiest way: put dvd in the dvd-rom ;] choose first to install STEAM (if you haven't earlier), then install game Multi-Pla...
by Qlczas-PL
24 Dec 2006, 09:55

yeah, You're right. Steam doesn't see the single player game.

but yuppi! yesterday I managed to play my first multi player game! :D

oh my god this game rox!

so... se You on the servers!

Codename-49 Out :devil:
by Qlczas-PL
23 Dec 2006, 14:12

so... I made a disk image with nero, and mount it with alcohol and there were no errors. also I uninstaled the game and installed everything once more from the image. then I applied the patch 1.2 for single play and i'm downloading the multiplayer patch (510 mb SIC!) once more... Maybe later I will ...
by Qlczas-PL
23 Dec 2006, 09:29

ok, I installed MP game (dvd version) and that 510 mb of downlading stuff was patch 1.2 ;] so that wasn't so horrible. but now I can't install single player game <grrr> I must deinstal the game and install MP and SP at the same time and then dl the patch once more... oh my god... and besides I still...
by Qlczas-PL
22 Dec 2006, 21:12

damn STEAM...

please... help me... I just don't get it... I'm instaling the game, first is STEAM, then - I choose Single Play & Multi options and install both (7gb). Next is the funny "i don't know what for?" program "Playlinc". I registered then my game into steam. Log on my account (crea...
by Qlczas-PL
16 Dec 2006, 00:06
Topic: Vote for Dark Messiah!
Replies: 10
Views: 6315

3 hours with Dark Messiah, 1 hour with BF2142,
CoD and FEAR completed.

My vote is definitely "F.E.A.R." since the Far Cry it's the one of best shooters (oh... and there was Half Life 2 somewhere between)
by Qlczas-PL
15 Dec 2006, 23:59
Topic: Who Got The Game?
Replies: 11
Views: 6877

hah! I got my English Collector's edition a week ago (hehe other people from Poland must wait until january 27th to get the Polish version of game ;D) but today I'm finally at home so I could test it on my PC (PIV 2.5 ghz, GeForce 9600 Pro MX, 1GB Ram) aaaand... i got game crash (some DirectX error ...
by Qlczas-PL
17 Sep 2006, 08:44
Topic: 1.3 Academy
Replies: 179
Views: 51310

with Academy Castle Death... This game is also Dead to me...

Rest in Pieces Homm5...

I'll wait for Disciples III ;/ EVEN without Hordes of the Undead at the start.
by Qlczas-PL
17 Sep 2006, 08:26
Topic: the undocumented changes for 1.3
Replies: 17
Views: 6950

the chain lightning bug is still there... after 3 patches, one major bug is still there! how can this be possible! and also with this all resource-mess thing and another thing that makes my favourite academy nearly useless... first changed gremlin repair ability, and now... ONLY ONE MARK OF THE WIZA...
by Qlczas-PL
01 Aug 2006, 20:50
Forum: News
Topic: Cranky on Patch 1.2
Replies: 17
Views: 13796

but really, now... beside all the laughing etc.

is it only me, or patch 1.2 really is that bad? "suxxx all the way..."
by Qlczas-PL
06 Jul 2006, 12:03
Topic: What's up with Oracle League and Heroes 5?
Replies: 3
Views: 1800

Re: What's up with Oracle League and Heroes 5?

On the whole forum were the replies of mostly two guys saying: "I can only play Saturdays between 20:00 -22:00" and "Oops I was late again". What's up with that? oh... it's just me :P and my bad mathematics skills ;P but in the end I was able to play with the other guy who is ac...
by Qlczas-PL
17 Jun 2006, 21:58
Topic: PLENTY questions
Replies: 33
Views: 11355

Rainalkar wrote:How do they work...

Battle Commander (how many dancers, is it the same as Haunted Mines/ghosts)?
playing the campaign (sylvan)
on patch 1.0 I've got nothing ;]
by Qlczas-PL
17 Jun 2006, 11:17
Topic: The Oracle League FFA Tournament
Replies: 2
Views: 1554

hello! I've got question, cause nowadays it's very hard to find anybody willing to play an oracle league game so I'm just curious is there any others (like OL) Homm5 tournaments? also I think about, why there is that small number of people playing homm5? is it because of the mundial? ;] or the MP bu...

Go to advanced search