Search found 8 matches

by Iswald
23 Jun 2006, 15:22
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Skills and Abilities rant!
Replies: 218
Views: 45442

This reminds me of a MUD that I used to play on a number of years ago. (For those unfamiliar, a MUD is basicly an online text based RPG -- predecessors of MMORPGs.) On this particular MUD, LegendMUD, the skills that your character could learn depended upon the stats and starting hometown of your cha...
by Iswald
26 Mar 2006, 11:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: New Round Table Layouts
Replies: 135
Views: 39398

If I have my window set to full screen, then I wouldn't have the scroll bar, but why would I want my window that big?
by Iswald
24 Mar 2006, 17:24

ThunderTitan wrote:You should complain in the Bugs thread!
I'm not sure who you're referring too. I'd already commented in the layout thread about the layout and in the bug thread about bugs!
by Iswald
18 Mar 2006, 08:20
Topic: Bugs?
Replies: 309
Views: 99426

Every time I hit post reply or quote, I'm kicked up to the forum index. I have to go back to the forum I was in, find the thread and/or post and hit the post reply or quote button again to make my post. Also, the poll results show when I first view a thread and I need to go through the same process ...
by Iswald
18 Mar 2006, 07:59

Nice, but i have resolution 1024x768 and i have horizontal scrollbar :( None of the layouts work very well for me since I always end up having a horizontal scrollbar on the bottom. The exception is subSilver. It was mentioned in another thread that the problem was due to the picture on the top. I'd...
by Iswald
17 Mar 2006, 14:56
Topic: Disappointment with Heroes 5
Replies: 69
Views: 25944

Re: Disappointment with Heroes 5

I HOPE Nival will not touch the Might & Magic title. They have in turn ruined the title!. That is the sole reason why i will not be buying Heroes of Might & Magic 5 apart from having Starforce. One of my biggest shocked that i've received is that it's not a Heroes game anymore. They've ruin...
by Iswald
16 Feb 2006, 14:42
Topic: Heroes V Impressions: Post yours here
Replies: 90
Views: 40539

Gaidal Cain wrote:If you meant Heroes V, then I'd day that it's more true than not. The parts they have changed are very good though...
Oops. Yeah, I meant HoMM V.
by Iswald
15 Feb 2006, 17:42
Topic: Heroes V Impressions: Post yours here
Replies: 90
Views: 40539

Would it be fairly accurate to say that HoMM IV is basicly HoMM III with small gameplay changes at prettier (shinier) images?

Go to advanced search