Search found 39 matches

by Logan Warbringer
09 May 2008, 07:49
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 412376

A pity... I really hoped to get there at last:

BTW, where is the teleporter hub in Harmondale?
by Logan Warbringer
05 May 2008, 10:19
Forum: News
Topic: MM7Rev4mod Released
Replies: 12
Views: 9874

MM7Rev4mod Released

Hm, I guess I'm the first one who installed and started playing it. And right from the beginning I can just say - WOW! What a marvelous job you did, Big Daddy Jim! The very beginning of the game is completerly different - the residents of the Emerald Island, the items (some pics added from MM6 and M...
by Logan Warbringer
02 Apr 2007, 21:02
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 17417

Second Expansion Announced! Or Not

Первое Апреля - форева!

(I said 1st April - forever!)

Nival is a Russian studio after all) :)
by Logan Warbringer
01 Apr 2007, 01:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260600

Got the following bug (HoF, 2.0) - game started to crush during battle. I have HoF installed for three months and this never happened until yesterday. What is more interesting - the same thing was reported by one of my friends, who has the same addon too, and he also said it began two or three days ...
by Logan Warbringer
29 Mar 2007, 15:05
Topic: Mapmakers, Reclaim your Maps
Replies: 64
Views: 22322

Mapmakers, Reclaim your Maps

2LaBoule: 1) People have just said to you - stop this quarrel. I posted here my ICQ number and an e-mail address, want to continue discussion with me - let's go there; 2) I don't download maps from sites and post them without authors' permission! You offend me personally and yet you say "it's n...
by Logan Warbringer
27 Mar 2007, 20:56

Dear friend, we don't run HeroesPortal to make money too. But you know, how the hosting is expensive. CH also changed hosting twice or more... and even an advertisement doesn't cover all the expenses. I live in Israel, far from Kiev, and once even I had to send some bucks to Gorbik via Western Union...
by Logan Warbringer
27 Mar 2007, 16:33

Well, you can try to buy this CD and find out, that it contains not ALL there is, but about 200 best maps that active HP mapmakers did and submitted to Gorbik for placing them on this bonus CD. Now, it also contains the movie about HP foundation. Also, the price is symbolic. This CD is just a souven...
by Logan Warbringer
26 Mar 2007, 01:11

2LaBoule: It was you who began all the offense. I understood I have a job to do with our maps and I'll do it, while other things you mention like "Portal system" or so do not concern me. I am not an owner of the project and the "Maps" section is my only field. Have other suggesti...
by Logan Warbringer
25 Mar 2007, 11:34

2Myythryyn:

Here is your updated map:

http://www.heroesportal.net/maps.php?se ... mode=graph
by Logan Warbringer
24 Mar 2007, 12:12

2Grumpy: Profile corrected. It was a very old one, perhaps created by my predecessor. BTW two of your maps there have very positive fan comments. If you wish I can translate them for you:) 2all: If there are such mistakes in other profiles (country, language, etc.) write to logan@heroesportal.net or...
by Logan Warbringer
24 Mar 2007, 11:00

hey logan .. "Perhaps you'll be surprised to find out that I work in 012 (Kavey Zahav) technical support:)" Ummz why would i be suprised and how do you know i have a connection to 012? Anywho yes i assume u know i'm from israel too , I don't know that many homm fanatics from israel and u c...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 19:51

2Sir Charles Yes, there were such cases. HeroesPortal is a gaming site. This is in fact a kind of magical kingdom where you can gain wealth, feuds (castles), monsters and artifacts by winning tournaments. Posting the maps give the fans bonus points. Still, if somebody is being caught by sending othe...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 18:58

I receive less than a 2% of all maps with readme files and those are from Vlaad, Veldrynus, Ururam Tururam and other very well-known mapmakers who send their maps to us too. Check for their works - every map is inside their profiles. Because we didn't plave readmies with maps, fans don't send them w...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 16:55

Corribus HeroesPortal always used the 1st option, but I guess I'll switch to the second and won't post such maps at all. But who will lose from such a policy? The fans... And since I get some of the maps even renamed in Russian, there will be less good works posted. Edited on Fri, Mar 23 2007, 10:01...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 16:20

Silence, this is all about programming. Imagine that for more than a year I even couldn't delete a map from catalogue - the section was incomplete. But since 3 weeks ago we moved to a new greater host, we got a brand new development stuff. I wrote to Angelspit yesterday that I gonna make this Maps s...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 12:00

2LaBoule: I suggest you stop offending HeroesPortal. What you say about piracy is a complete nonsense, since an "unknown author" profile is an administrary temporary map placeholder and no user at all. "Piracy" is when somebody posts a map and claims it's him and it appears it IS...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 01:09

My ICQ is 273668978, anyone who has a problem to contact me via e-mail, can do it this way. I am available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I speak English, Russian, Hebrew and a bit of French. P.S. 2Nevermindspy: Perhaps you'll be surprised to find out that I work in 012 (Kavey Zahav) technic...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 00:56

Mr. finkelll, I personally made 36 maps and campaigns and there are just the published ones. And all of them of decent quality at least. 4 you can find even here on CH, if I am correct (check for Logan as an author and you'll find some). I understand. But if you get about 40+ maps each month coming ...
by Logan Warbringer
23 Mar 2007, 00:36

Well... I'm sorry for making such a comparison, but according to some very unpleasant posts in this topic it seems like the Cold War is still going on. People, fans.. it's a game and we are just talking about several unnamed maps, so... why do you behave like this? I just don't understand such a vio...
by Logan Warbringer
02 Oct 2006, 17:25
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224684

After years of successful work with all the previous game editors from HMM1 to HMM4 this is the first time I am completely shocked and embarrassed by mapmaking:) I've never thought that in order to set a victory condition for a map or create a simple quest for seer hut I'll have to learn something, ...

Go to advanced search