Search found 6 matches

by O_RenyRen
12 Aug 2010, 13:26
Forum: News
Topic: Might and Magic Teaser...
Replies: 43
Views: 19341

Might and Magic Teaser...

If you go to the US M&M tab and click on Heroes V, it takes you right back to the teaser page whereas the other two links take you to their facebook page. It's either a sign that they haven't got an FB for HoMM, or the two are related.
by O_RenyRen
20 Oct 2009, 04:43
Topic: Changes in the M&M Brand Name?
Replies: 36
Views: 14934

Changes in the M&M Brand Name?

This is a silly change. I could understand if they wanted to streamline the names better, but this is already well streamlined. The word Heroes being before M&M does not hide the connection between the two games. On the other hand, having HOMMVI as MMHVI will place the two games next to each oth...
by O_RenyRen
15 Apr 2006, 17:18
Topic: Alternative Copy Protection Coming
Replies: 22
Views: 6677

Alternative Copy Protection Coming

So for all of you complaining about SF, and now about Secu, what copy protection would you like Ubi to use? No copy protection is not an option (if it were, then when Ubi dropped SF, they wouldn't have chosen to use Secu).
by O_RenyRen
14 Apr 2006, 16:59
Topic: Alternative Copy Protection Coming
Replies: 22
Views: 6677

Alternative Copy Protection Coming

So does this mean that the subpoena against Ubi for using SF will be dropped?
by O_RenyRen
28 Feb 2006, 04:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Necromancer and Upgradable Skeletons
Replies: 7
Views: 8128

Actually, in H3, if you had all slots filled and Skeleton Warriors without any skeleton, you'd raise skeleton warriors. In H4, expert Necromancers could raise Vampires. In H5, there's a skill that lets Necromancers raise Skeleton Archers instead of skeletons. Hmm, I don't remember that ever happeni...
by O_RenyRen
28 Feb 2006, 01:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Necromancer and Upgradable Skeletons
Replies: 7
Views: 8128

Necromancer and Upgradable Skeletons

I haven't been keeping up with the HOMM V news, so I was hoping one of you guys could help me out. Will any hero with the Necromancy ability be able to raise the upgraded form of Skeletons (Skeleton Warriors?) from the dead after a battle? In all the previous games, only Skeletons could be raised, a...

Go to advanced search