Search found 192 matches

by Steven Aus
Dec 4 2017, 0:48
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Lots of love and big hugs!
Replies: 4
Views: 178

Re: Lots of love and big hugs!

I'm sure you knew that I meant that there doesn't have to be anything sexual about love. :) Caring and goodwill makes the world go round, but they are still love. Love is popularly said to be = sex, but sex is only one form of love (and sometimes not love at all) and be no means the most important o...
by Steven Aus
Nov 25 2017, 6:25
Topic: Computer Upgrade Tips
Replies: 46
Views: 10966

Re: Computer Upgrade Tips

I kept my same PC until it just didn't cut it anymore (too little memory, too slow). Then I got a mid-high range PC that should keep me going for 4+ years. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 25 2017, 4:05

Re: Lots of love and big hugs!

No, more an appreciation of caring and shared interest. :) Love does not have to be sexual or romantic to still be love.
by Steven Aus
Nov 24 2017, 8:04

Lots of love and big hugs!

I wish lots of love and big hugs to everyone! Things are really stressful in the world at the moment, so I felt that I'd send my best wishes and share my positive vibes, even though I've had a rough day today too. =)

Best regards,
Steven.
by Steven Aus
Nov 23 2017, 20:59
Forum: News
Topic: Dark Messiah Revisited 2017
Replies: 5
Views: 225

Re: Dark Messiah Revisited 2017

I'm not getting any older, either. ;) :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 23 2017, 13:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV Greatest Mod 016 Full Released!
Replies: 20
Views: 8876

Re: Heroes IV Greatest Mod 016 Full Released!

Good to hear from you again. Hope you're going well.

Look forward to the new version when it is released and available. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 21 2017, 1:14
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: M&M Guild
Replies: 31
Views: 2166

Re: M&M Guild

I enjoy hearing about how the Creature Quest ecosystem is going, and my friends that still have fun with it. But personally I have no desire to play it any more. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 17 2017, 22:51
Topic: Report Site&Forum Bugs [since Aug'15]
Replies: 134
Views: 15336

Re: Report Site&Forum Bugs [since Aug'15]

Anyone can search the forum, and they will find cryptocurrencies if they search for that term. :) I'm completely for free will and human beings making their own choices. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 15 2017, 9:37

I do feel that cryptocurrencies are the new money. Of course, not all of them are worth leaving money in, but as always you should use your discernment and intuition and never use money that you can't afford to lose. The average growth in cryptocurrencies is very high, and a lot higher than the stoc...
by Steven Aus
Nov 14 2017, 8:37

I use Brave browser, a security-focused variant of Chrome, which also has the ability to allow anonymously giving BAT (a crypto utility token converted from other cryptocurrencies) to websites you use. When I have some spare cash I'm going to activate it and CH is one of the websites I will contribu...
by Steven Aus
Nov 14 2017, 8:03
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Heroes 7 Review v1.7 and campaign walkthroughs
Replies: 39
Views: 9197

Re: Heroes 7 Review v1.7 and campaign walkthroughs

I play H4 Greatest Mod and Equilibris, and help test their maps and campaigns. I enjoy it, and that's all that matters to me. :) All the best to all.
by Steven Aus
Nov 14 2017, 2:46
Topic: Cjlee’s latest contribution
Views: 351

Re: Cjlee’s latest contribution

I honestly don't care! I find H4 my favourite Heroes game now. I generally like the changes the Greatest Mod has added. For example, White Tigers have No Retaliation instead of First Strike, Mages are a lot tougher (with way more powerful spells) and are now Level 3 and not recruitable at the Order ...
by Steven Aus
Nov 14 2017, 0:51

Yes, I have left messages here and on HC, and on moddb.com. Hopefully he's just working hard and hasn't checked his internet often, but there are issues that really need to be fixed if he's doing future versions (which I hope he is).
by Steven Aus
Nov 10 2017, 2:42

Look forward to hearing from you, and I would like to help you improve some issues for the next version. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 10 2017, 1:15
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 61
Views: 74226

Re: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)

All the best. Necessity is the mother of invention. :)
by Steven Aus
Nov 6 2017, 8:49
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: How to run a program in Windows with only the first core.
Replies: 0
Views: 95

How to run a program in Windows with only the first core.

Right click in the Explorer window for the directory you want to create the .cmd file in. Click New -> Text Document. Rename the file replacing the extension with .cmd, for example I called mine "H4GreatestModStart.cmd". Right click on the new .cmd file and click Edit. This will open it in...
by Steven Aus
Nov 4 2017, 16:23
Topic: Cjlee’s latest contribution
Views: 351

Re: Cjlee’s latest contribution

Even though HOMM2 was my initial Heroes game, I feel the mods for HOMM4 make it the most varied, interesting, tactical, strategic and challenging Heroes game IMO. I especially like how the heroes in combat and multiple heroes per army make story maps come alive. The power of the editor as well as th...
by Steven Aus
Oct 28 2017, 10:27
Forum: News
Topic: Paul Romero Symphony Concert in Poland 27.10.17
Replies: 13
Views: 1251

Re: Paul Romero Symphony Concert in Poland 27.10.17

It was the 26th, but is now the 28th pm here, so all the world should be at least 28th.

Go to advanced search