Search found 293 matches

by Steven Aus
Apr 22 2018, 4:43
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 55
Views: 3783

Re: H4ResourceEditor

:tsup: :applause: :yes: :up: :hug: :tsup: Great Stuff on Your Hero's Journey of Love, Passion and Indominatable Spirits!
by Steven Aus
Apr 22 2018, 4:37
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: H7 vs taking things into our own hands
Replies: 88
Views: 18428

Re: H7 vs taking things into our own hands

Great News, Wonderful Story and Hero's Journey. Truly, the only thing that can stop a Sovereign Free Will Human BE-ing in their Heart's Desires is choosing to give up. :)
by Steven Aus
Apr 14 2018, 2:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1627
Views: 166242

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

It Is The Age of Authenticity, where Everything Not Based on Principles of Love and Caring And Taking Care of Human BE-ings Is BEing Revealed And Crumbling To Dust. :yes: Sorry for all the capitals, but I wanted to emphasise this without shouting, or bold or italic or bigger font size. :yes: :tsup: ...
by Steven Aus
Apr 14 2018, 2:28

All The Best. Thanks for Your Free Will Creation Of Happiness, Joy, Abundance and Love. :yes: :tsup: :hug:
by Steven Aus
Mar 28 2018, 21:38

I call him back with love, honour, commitment and shared ideals and interests. As to your H4MG Project, if you are still around and you still have free time to put in, it will happen! I mean, after all, HOMM4 was from 2003 or something, I mean, if it has lasted 15 years then it is a survivor, just l...
by Steven Aus
Mar 27 2018, 23:33

How are your H4MG and the EquilibrisHD Widescreen Mod going?
by Steven Aus
Mar 27 2018, 16:31
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Dungeons
Replies: 146
Views: 11964

Re: Dungeons

Go for it! It doesn't sound that it would even have been possible to do that, even with heaps of money,

So I'm sure JVC And Team would like to know so they can prevent this happening in the future! :tsup: :up: :yes: :creative: ;) :-D
by Steven Aus
Mar 25 2018, 14:53
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 39
Views: 2716

Re: Bugs

Maybe the attacking monster prevents you accessing the ticket merchant until you defeat it or it goes away?
by Steven Aus
Mar 23 2018, 20:57
Topic: Battle Tower
Replies: 144
Views: 11971

Re: Battle Tower

Thanks wimfrits! This will certainly be very helpful for all current and future Battle Tower rounds, and it specifically rewards those who come to CH. :)
by Steven Aus
Mar 22 2018, 23:24
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 273
Views: 48177

Re: Best Deals!

Why does the gog.com link, instead link to humblebundle.com?
by Steven Aus
Mar 22 2018, 23:19

The Basic Attack of a Dungeon Defender is the equivalent of the relatively weak (depending on colour compared to attacked creature) but always Available Basic of a Creature in Your Team. The Secondary Attack of Dungeon Defenders is the equivalent of the Special Ability that can be used in a Team Bat...
by Steven Aus
Mar 22 2018, 18:02
Topic: The "What will happen" moment
Replies: 47
Views: 1817

Re: The "What will happen" moment

The Academy of DoO-OOOM! Mhahaha! :)
by Steven Aus
Mar 22 2018, 18:00

Only Small/Common and Medium/Rare (haha!) can be farmed from Battle Tower, Certain Large/Epics can be farmed from Cycling Event Quests, Or once Off Unlikely To Ever Be Repeated Unique Quests (like the Ooze Cruise celebrating the new Cecilia (or whatever) Blue Boss Creature), where you could get the ...
by Steven Aus
Mar 22 2018, 17:22
Topic: Dungeons
Replies: 146
Views: 11964

Re: Dungeons

Combo Promotion is great too! It's expensive (5 Essences, and a few hundred diamonds, number of diamonds depending on Creature Size), requires Creature to Be Fully Awakened And you can't use duplicate creatures, but great for Battle Tower Nymph Rewards which you can't farm, And Legendaries which rea...
by Steven Aus
Mar 19 2018, 21:05

Actually, Monday to Saturday has a Different Grand Wish each Day, then each day of the week passes by every 4 hours on Sunday (read: Sunday is broken up into 6 (4-hour) slots). :)
by Steven Aus
Mar 18 2018, 5:26

Glad you're enjoying the game! As I've said, it is my favourite game ever. It's extremely well designed and put together. Made with love and supported with care, it is continually improving and the developers are responsive and receptive to players. It really captures the M&M Style without using...
by Steven Aus
Mar 18 2018, 5:14

I bet you got big points for that! :)

If you used enchants, did you use Bronze, Silver or Gold?
by Steven Aus
Mar 14 2018, 21:34
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 353
Views: 64512

Re: In Memoriam...

:hug:
by Steven Aus
Mar 13 2018, 9:43
Topic: Bonuses
Replies: 84
Views: 5187

Re: Bonuses

When you become a New Creature Quest Player, you get really significant login bonuses for the first 7 days.
by Steven Aus
Mar 12 2018, 22:08
Topic: My Favourite All-Round Creature Quest Team! (as of 11 February 2018)
Replies: 52
Views: 3849

Re: My Favourite All-Round Creature Quest Team! (as of 11 February 2018)

That Russian player was the first one in a long time that was not in a Guild, so I felt I would reach out and invite them to Join. And one of the great things about Creature Quest is that many, many things in the game can be done without direct language interaction. Inviting players, Joining Guilds,...

Go to advanced search