Views: 345594

Soo many news on this .... what whas that riding dead horse thing again .. ? :P
by bonecollector
Dec 28 2009, 17:21
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: StarGate Atlantis WoG mod
Replies: 43
Views: 36349

Usually i play homm3 to take a break form WoW ...
Cant see those models anymore :P
by bonecollector
Dec 6 2009, 3:31
Topic: How to change weekly growth rate of neutral stacks ?
Replies: 0
Views: 1317

How to change weekly growth rate of neutral stacks ?

Topic says it all kinda. How to change the growthrate / growthrate function of neutral stacks (on random maps) ? Alrdy checked the 57 script, but sadly it only adjusts a static number to neutral stacks at start. And my erm skills are like non existent yet. Since i like to play large random maps i ra...
by bonecollector
Nov 18 2009, 10:55
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 412

obelisk v2.0 wrote:Starcraft II tops the list then, doesn't it? :D

by far not. :)

I think i can safely say, that 'Duke Nukem Forever' (DNF) is the King of all Vaporware Products

(announced 1997, still not finished)

Hope HotA wont go the same way :P
by bonecollector
Nov 12 2009, 12:15
Topic: some question about the "New Specializations" hero
Replies: 1
Views: 1533

some question about the "New Specializations" hero

Hi there, 1. dunno if its a bug or not, when i choose either jeddite or nagash as starting hero they get their proper spec icon (builder and veil) and proper description. recently in a game, when i recruited jeddite form a tavern, he got the animate dead icon as specialization + the animate dead spe...
by bonecollector
Nov 10 2009, 3:24

I doesnt even need to release software. Just as GreatEmerald said, post changelogs - just keep the (illusion:P) up, that someone is working on it and that there IS progress. Nothing is more wrong/dangeours then capsuling and keeping silence. We as fans are patient and we dont need early versions do ...
by bonecollector
Nov 9 2009, 13:15

Its really a pitty that this awesome project _seems_ to be handled so stepchildish. Even a post about some minor updates like small changes in Graphics etc. would keep the fans attuned. It gives ppl the feeling "hey theres still progress and someone cares about it" But atm with this silenc...
by bonecollector
Apr 19 2009, 16:04

Sea Serpent -> Haspid

@ spartak Those look really nice, but theres one thing that could be improved in my eyes : the Sea Serpent doesnt really look like a DOWNgraded version of the Haspid to name it that way. Both look awesome for their own, but i would tweak the looks a bit further so it really reflect the status. Atm, ...
by bonecollector
Apr 13 2009, 0:08
Topic: Question about WoG (and some bugs)
Replies: 2
Views: 2538

Re: Question about WoG (and some bugs)

1) It always worked that way. The hidden skills can be done only by scripting it. good to know edit : so 9.+10.skill enabled but no appropiate buildings on map (school of x) = useless ? 2) Thats what you get when working with weird scripts. :) 4% is very little, maybe you did not have enough creatu...
by bonecollector
Apr 12 2009, 12:52
Topic: Question about WoG (and some bugs)
Replies: 2
Views: 2538

Question about WoG (and some bugs)

Hi there, playing wog 3.58f + scriptupdate on a wogified xl dual-layer map. Only using 2 of the maprules (heroes with 9 & 10 skill + monsters stacks grow in heroes army) Found 3 weired things : 1) Now i experienced, that my heroes wont get offered any secondary skill after they got their 8. seco...
by bonecollector
Jan 25 2009, 1:19

Will there be any Stack experience ?
(i guess no, but ill miss it, liked the micro management, though it needed to be toned down a bit for my taste)

anyway, work looks really pro !
by bonecollector
Feb 26 2008, 1:30
Topic: Nagash - Bug with new Specialization ?
Replies: 3
Views: 2207

Then it seems to be a bug, since u get the +350 Gold when u have him in ur army. Easy to test if u chose him as starting hero and check the income after a turn.
by bonecollector
Dec 28 2007, 5:03
Topic: Bug with Soul Eaters Animate Dead Spell
Replies: 6
Views: 3620

thx for the fast reply.
Afaik its hardcoded so i guess that bug cant be hotfixed with some changed scriptlines ?

greetings

bc
by bonecollector
Dec 28 2007, 4:30
Topic: Bug with Soul Eaters Animate Dead Spell
Replies: 6
Views: 3620

Bug with Soul Eaters Animate Dead Spell

Seems that the Animate Dead Spell from Soul Eater Commander is bugged when used in conjunction with Stack Experience and lvl4/lvl5 creatures. Tried to Animate fallen Vampire Lords and it didnt work for that Stack. (as if its already at full stacksize / a > lvl 5 creature). (commanders mp = 15, no ad...
by bonecollector
Dec 26 2007, 1:45
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 152
Views: 72952

Lvl requirement for artifacts

just as an idea , make artifacts lvl dependant, so u cant use (too) powerful artifacts with a low lv hero. Sometiems artifacts are gained too easy at the beginning and may spoil the balance
by bonecollector
Dec 26 2007, 1:40
Topic: Nagash - Bug with new Specialization ?
Replies: 3
Views: 2207

Nagash - Bug with new Specialization ?

Im playing 3.58f w/o any hero Enhancement and Balancing Script active, The Description of Nagashs Spec. Skill says Veil of Darkness, though his "old" +350g Spec.Skill seems to be still activel. (cant see if veil of darkness is active or not atm) is this a) only the +350g active (as in normal homm3) ...
by bonecollector
Feb 17 2006, 6:42
Topic: Where to d/l updated ERM Scripts ?
Replies: 1
Views: 1886

Where to d/l updated ERM Scripts ?

Where to d/l the Updated/Fixed ERM Scripts mentioned in the Buglist ?
by bonecollector
Feb 8 2006, 21:55
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 62551

This was actually the case in SoD (and maybe even from RoE- I do not recall). This is not a WoG bug.

good to know & thx for fast answer :)

btw. is there any comprehensive buglist for homm3 (SoD) ?
tried some forums but no success
by bonecollector
Feb 7 2006, 22:41
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 62551

(Possible) Bug in version 358f : Spell "Advanved Forgetfulness" (Hero with Advanced Water Magic 2. Skill) is cast on ALL enemy ranged troops (group cast) instead of one selectable. additional info - enemy troops been 3 stacks of same type (marksmen) - hero didnt visit any water magic mushroom (but v...

Go to advanced search