Search found 20 matches

by dogthenine
20 Jan 2011, 22:18
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 203036

I just started reading the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. I'm 500 pages in and it's very good so far.
by dogthenine
13 Jan 2011, 14:57
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 slow keyboard
Replies: 6
Views: 2596

thanks. i turned my computer on this morning and was able to at least use the <enter> key easily :) edit: I found the problem. It was another program that I was running. I went back to play the game after posting this and the keys were slow again. I only had a couple of things running, and after I s...
by dogthenine
12 Jan 2011, 20:41
Topic: MM6 slow keyboard
Replies: 6
Views: 2596

MM6 slow keyboard

I just re-installed MM6 on windows XP. I don't recall if I had this problem before, but, basically, my keyboard is slow. When I try to hit <enter> I have to press it several times or hold it down. Same with any key. I'm thinking that perhaps something is lagging? (although clicking with the mouse is...
by dogthenine
11 Jan 2011, 17:22
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 661454

zalunaya wrote:
dogthenine wrote:How do I get this game? I could not find anything at the link provided on the first page.

Here, I think:
http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs
Thank You :)
by dogthenine
11 Jan 2011, 17:11
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383058

it says "been in development", past tense ;)
by dogthenine
11 Jan 2011, 16:53
Topic: Is Dark Messiah worth a try?
Replies: 10
Views: 5736

Definitely worth trying. Very fun game. It merely lacks much replay value because it is incredibly linear. Although you can choose a couple of different alignment paths, you still go to the same places and essentially do the same things.
by dogthenine
11 Jan 2011, 16:47
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383058

Is this out yet? (sorry, I didn't want to read through 52 pages of posts)

by dogthenine
11 Jan 2011, 16:45
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 661454

How do I get this game? I could not find anything at the link provided on the first page.

by dogthenine
03 Jan 2010, 14:49
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Latest game you purchased
Replies: 254
Views: 58747

Dragonage Origins $40
It was fine at first but eventually I just couldn't wait to get to the end. The poor camera controls, uninspiring combat and extremely long dialogue made for a fairly boring game. I know other people like the game, but I did not.
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 16:39
Topic: Might & Magic 2
Replies: 8
Views: 4122

Since you have MM1 and MM2, you should complete MM1 and then use the party transfer tool to MM2 to get a good boost into the game. Hmm, what kind of boosting do you mean? Afaik they lose all experience and items. I think he means that instead of starting out with nothing, those characters would alr...
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 13:48

Cheats - no. Walkthroughs - yes, but it depends on what you want to know. You can find maps, weapon descriptions and clues in the cluebook which should come with your archives, and quests and monster lists (with more detailed but not quite as accurate maps) can be found in Fander's site . And final...
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 13:35

GreatEmerald wrote:Since you have MM1 and MM2, you should complete MM1 and then use the party transfer tool to MM2 to get a good boost into the game.
Are there any cheats or walk-throughs for MM1? lol I play to explore. I don't really play for the challenge cause I usually die :)
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 03:32

Might & Magic 2

Greetings. The game that started it all for me was MM2, way back on the nintendo. I have the Ultimate MM archives (MM1-5) and have tried playing MM2 on a handful of occasions but I never got very far. I would very much like to finish this game some day, but would undoubtedly need a trainer/editor to...
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 03:12
Topic: Neverwinter Nights
Replies: 38
Views: 19403

You're playing NWN instead of NWN2? 8| NWN 1 is better then second part. Maybe it is rules of D&D 3.0, maybe it is graphics (full equipment view not just icons, better spells graphics), maybe lack of Deekin in party in NWN2 ;P or maybe that NWN2 is so boring for me. Something is not OK with sec...
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 03:06
Topic: League of Legends
Replies: 30
Views: 13462

I'll look into it once I get my primary computer back. It's in the shop right now. :(
by dogthenine
31 Dec 2009, 02:01
Topic: Fight my brute...
Replies: 13
Views: 4546

I played this for a while. And it is a bit fun, for a while. But once you realize that you have absolutely zero control over your characters development or fighting tactics, it just becomes uber pointless. I think most of us here enjoy RPG's, in part, because of character development. And that's why...
by dogthenine
19 Feb 2008, 19:36
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14650

I don't see the music files on my CD's, so does anyone know how to get them from the CD?
by dogthenine
07 Feb 2006, 16:48

although, i can't seem to export the music OUT :p
So if someone knows how or already has them, i'd still like that info
by dogthenine
07 Feb 2006, 16:43

NM, I found a program on my computer that could open the audio.snd file :)
Track 12 :hoo:
by dogthenine
07 Feb 2006, 16:32

Might and Magic 6 Sound Files

Hey. I was wondering if there was a way to get the sound files from MM6? They are imbedded in to the programming. I know there was a program a long long while back that could get the music out. But was hoping someone already had them or knew where to get them. I love the MM6 music. just wanted to ad...

Go to advanced search