Search found 7 matches

by Ree
19 Sep 2006, 14:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Something personal and probably not related but..
Replies: 14
Views: 4711

I think you can't go wrong with Heroes 3.
by Ree
19 Sep 2006, 12:43
Topic: Need advice on difficulty
Replies: 5
Views: 3052

Thanks for your reply.

For those who played both H3 and H4 campaigns (+expansions), which setting did you find more difficult - H3 impossible or H4 champion?
by Ree
17 Sep 2006, 10:00
Topic: Need advice on difficulty
Replies: 5
Views: 3052

Need advice on difficulty

Hello, I'm quite an old Heroes series player and recently I have been playing Heroes III Shadow of Death campaigns on the highest difficulty level (Impossible - 200%). Some of the maps were indeed quite tough, especially the Crag Hack campaign, and I did enjoy the difficulty. I'm thinking of getting...
by Ree
06 Feb 2006, 11:19
Topic: Heroes III Difficulty Question
Replies: 24
Views: 34340

I see the opinions vary. Interesting ;)
by Ree
05 Feb 2006, 15:41

Here, this should help explain things: https://www.celestialheavens.com/24 You can find this page on the main site by selecting Heroes III, then looking for "Artificial Intelligence" in the sidebar. Thanks for the link, somehow I missed it. :) I just wonder where did the guys who wrote th...
by Ree
05 Feb 2006, 09:17

Not quite. There are some differences in how many heroes the AI:s will hire and so on, but the main difference is in the amount of resources. Are you sure? The in-game popups describing AI for each of the three difficulty levels say the same - AI plays as well as it can. There are no differences in...
by Ree
04 Feb 2006, 23:20

Heroes III Difficulty Question

Hello, I have a question regarding the difficulty levels in Heroes III Complete. The only difference between Hard, Expert and Impossible difficulty levels is the amount of resources the player and AI get. The AI behaviour/toughness is exactly the same on Hard, Expert and Impossible. Is that correct?...

Go to advanced search