Search found 10 matches

by SirAlan
17 Sep 2018, 18:07
Forum: Articles
Topic: Bestiary
Replies: 46
Views: 26864

Re: Bestiary

Lol.....those were the days. Nice to see it's still up. Thanks guys :)
by SirAlan
08 Jan 2016, 15:08
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Want to make some H7 walkthroughs?
Replies: 19
Views: 9966

Re: Want to make some H7 walkthroughs?

Sure...that sounds like a good idea. I'll drop 'em by you privately first to see if we're on the same page etc. One thing I like about H7 is that I can use my mouse freely over both screens while playing without the game minimizing...so it's real easy to write it up :-)
by SirAlan
08 Jan 2016, 11:01
Topic: Campaign Difficulty
Replies: 5
Views: 4972

Re: Campaign Difficulty

Now don't get me wrong...this isn't me showing off. I never managed H3 on the most difficult level but here it seems necessary to give any sort of challenge. Having tried it I'd never go back. Played first campaign on normal but moved to heroic immediately. The time limit in the academy campaign was...
by SirAlan
08 Jan 2016, 10:41
Topic: Want to make some H7 walkthroughs?
Replies: 19
Views: 9966

Re: Want to make some H7 walkthroughs?

I'd like to do some battle strategy guides/hero development guides for heroic 0 loss fights. I know most of us veterans probably play this way anyway, but for n00bs and those who wish to up the ante the game is much more fun when you go for 0 losses on heroic. I've played all the campaigns 3 times o...
by SirAlan
07 Jan 2016, 17:44
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 1.6
Replies: 33
Views: 20529

Re: Bug Reports after patch 1.6

Always When an enemy is suffering from Blizzard, their movement stats are not reduced before the following move. (in the creature pop up on the battle screen) Always When adding /removing artefacts, the bonus they give to player stats is not updated until the hero window is closed then reopened. (i...
by SirAlan
06 Jan 2016, 17:08

Always When summon elemental increases number on turn two (prime master skill) the number doesn't update in the turn list at the bottom of the screen.
by SirAlan
05 Jan 2016, 15:52

I've played through 1.3 on normal and heroic, and 1.6 on heroic playing for no losses with numerous battle restarts. Those who remember me know I'm thorough but it's been years since I ran the map testing for IV (Jeez, Snowflake was 15 years old when we did the Bestiary here and she's 26 now lol) Th...
by SirAlan
05 Jan 2016, 15:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VII Review
Replies: 13
Views: 20325

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes VII Review

Hi folks...been a while... I've played through the whole game on heroic, trying for no losses as far as possible. I end up using summon elemental to negate shooters, implosion to take down large stacks and necromancy if all else fails. It gets a bit repetitive. Having replayed the whole game twice a...
by SirAlan
13 May 2013, 20:00
Forum: News
Topic: Shades of Darkness - Views?
Replies: 12
Views: 13061

Shades of Darkness - Views?

Hi there people. It's been a looong time since I walked these streets. I just finished SoD - it was interesting - although I'm a long-time disenchanted (since H III) player. I guess it was my OCD kicking in which made me buy it. It was damned expensive, especially since I bought it after having boug...
by SirAlan
28 Oct 2007, 23:39
Forum: News
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 35811

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

I thoroughly enjoyed it. The best thing since H3. Hi there everyone btw...it's been a while ;-). A real challenge!

Go to advanced search