Search found 14 matches

by conjurer
11 Mar 2006, 20:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Are you going to buy Heroes V?
Replies: 164
Views: 54837

Voted no. It may just be that Heroes of Might and Magic V will be a hit, but for me it looks like heroes, it has the title, it works in general on the same principles, but it just doesn't feel heroes (can't really place my finger on it why... it's that "je ne sais quoi"). Maybe it's becaus...
by conjurer
06 Mar 2006, 18:27
Forum: News
Topic: Inferno Hero Bios
Replies: 23
Views: 8038

Inferno Hero Bios

inferno look nice, better than elves, they feel well individualised and look very different; so campaign heroes will not be in single player mode (like Agrael, too bad)...
by conjurer
19 Feb 2006, 09:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Creature Statistics
Replies: 54
Views: 25558

Necropolis Creature Statistics

Why not keep the old names but reversed: demilich upg. to lich?
by conjurer
17 Feb 2006, 17:42
Topic: Haven Creatures
Replies: 24
Views: 13436

Haven Creatures

priest->Patriarch or Defender of Faith or Templier or even Holy Knight/Champion or Holy Avenger but pls not inquisitor, they were like religious fanatics who commited murder in the name of God and had nothing holy about them(just look at the halo the inq has now), it just has such a negative conotat...
by conjurer
17 Feb 2006, 08:37
Topic: Inferno Creatures
Replies: 32
Views: 14061

Inferno Creatures

why not keep pit fiend - balor? well the other names finally sound good...
by conjurer
16 Feb 2006, 20:43
Topic: Four Sylvan Heroes
Replies: 42
Views: 14903

Sylvan Heroes

Orfinn is good to keep in mind the divisions between the very kinds of elves (forest elves, high elves, night elves, dark et cetera) and know that most of them are creations of modern fantasy (literature: of course J.R.R.T or computer games - most of these factions didn't even existed in folklore), ...
by conjurer
16 Feb 2006, 19:33

Sylvan Heroes

Just wondering why all the male elfs are so upset and how come they kind of look the same (same profile, not very well individualised like other heroes, take dungeon heroes for example), hmm... and why does Findan who is a poet and a diplomat look like Arnold? Well not every new change is a good cha...
by conjurer
16 Feb 2006, 16:03

Sylvan Heroes

ok i see your point, than I guess it is all a matter of concept and taste... Hmm, can't say I agree, but "de gustibus"
by conjurer
16 Feb 2006, 15:32
Topic: Introducing Blood Work
Replies: 68
Views: 25957

Comics

I think it's a little well deserved irony... and it may just be the most effective way in expressing some of our doubts regarding the developement of the game
by conjurer
16 Feb 2006, 15:24

Sylvan Heroes

great? ok maybe I'm a little cranky today but the male heroes look like crazy indians, not like the noble, pure, gracefull and wise elves we are use to; they are more like savage forest elves with (OMFG) feathers... oh well at least Ylthin saves the day
by conjurer
15 Feb 2006, 21:51

Sylvan Heroes

nice ears; but why the male have that comanche look? hmm Ylthin is my favorite so far... but doesn't look at all like Arwen
by conjurer
07 Feb 2006, 17:04
Topic: Sylvan Dwellings
Replies: 8
Views: 4695

Sylvan Dwellings

Bring back Emerald Dragon!
by conjurer
07 Feb 2006, 14:51
Topic: Simultaneous retal?
Replies: 91
Views: 28053

Sim retal and other...

Ok just wanted to say that I don't support simultaneous retaliation not because it was a feature in heroes IV, but because it simply can't work in a turn based strategy, the feature itself beeing more real-time. Heroes is based on the rules of the strategy game of all time, chess, and it must remain...
by conjurer
05 Feb 2006, 17:47
Topic: Fog of War where are you?
Replies: 56
Views: 21597

fog of war in hv

Not all features from heroes IV must be taken out, just because they were poorly implemented that doesn't mean they lacked substance. I am in favor of fog of war, not just because all strategy respectable games have it, but because it's vital to the gameplay and strategy. If you know everything your...

Go to advanced search