Search found 92 matches

by saugeen
18 Sep 2010, 16:35
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Medley by Paul Romero
Replies: 24
Views: 18431

Heroes Medley by Paul Romero

I loved the medly lots of crescendos. I would like to get a hold of the sheet music
by saugeen
07 Jul 2008, 13:21
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: LotA-questions regarding installation.
Replies: 1
Views: 1519

LotA-questions regarding installation.

I have a couple of questions regarding the installation of book 2. first of all I'd like to say that I no longer have book 1 installed. Do I install LotA where I have installed Heroes 5 Standard or Heroes 5 Hammer of Fate folder ot Tribes of the East folder?
by saugeen
02 Jul 2008, 12:03
Forum: News
Topic: The Rise and Fall of Sandro
Replies: 54
Views: 31905

The Rise and Fall of Sandro

I have some questions regarding this campgain- Can I play these maps if:- I donot have Wog or equilibrus installed on my computer? I don't have or own heros 1 and 2? I do not have or own heroes 4WoW?. Ionly have Heroes 3 Complete and Heroes 4standard andThe Gathering Storm? and Heroes 5. Is there a ...
by saugeen
17 Mar 2008, 17:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Updates for Dark Messiah
Replies: 7
Views: 4315

Updates for Dark Messiah

Now that I've played all the Hero 5 games I am going to give Dark Messiah a try. I'd like to know if there are any patches available. I actually started playing this game some time ago so I'm just getting back to it. It's not really my type of game, but willing to give it a try.
by saugeen
14 Mar 2008, 02:29
Topic: Heroes 5 Cutscenes
Replies: 8
Views: 4159

I enjoy the cutscenes in all the HoMM5 games. I find them entertaining and even a little humorous in places. So maybe they aren't Academy Award material. They are still entertaining. Its better than a lot of script to read as in H4.
by saugeen
02 Mar 2008, 17:19
Topic: custom scenerio-Battle Cry Freedom
Replies: 4
Views: 4965

custom scenerio-Battle Cry Freedom

I've seized the 2 Academy castles( a mission quest) which change into a barbarian castle. The next mission is to battle with Haven Armies which are impossibly large. Don't get much of a chance to build up more troops. Has anyone played this map? Could use a suggestion or two. I started playing this ...
by saugeen
29 Feb 2008, 23:48
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: King's Bounty
Views: 2138

King's Bounty

There was talk about this game in on the Celestial Heavens website several months ago. Does anyone know if it is available in North America? I mean the upgraded one not the one that was released by NWC back in the 1990"s.
by saugeen
28 Feb 2008, 20:43
Topic: My thoughts on ToTe
Views: 1573

My thoughts on ToTe

Now that I have completed, I must say I enjoyed them and with the aid of some super advice from members the form was able to complete them. I think the final cut scene is kind of setting the stage for heroes VI. Does any one else have similar thoughts? Even the custom games use new heroes that could...
by saugeen
21 Feb 2008, 23:23
Topic: Need advice
Views: 3811

Yes, I do have the good stuff like the mass confusion, mass suffering, mass decayand etc. plus Vampirism. puppet master and conjure Pheonix. It will probably take a few tries to defeat Baria
by saugeen
21 Feb 2008, 18:50

I Know there is a memory mentor on the map. that's not what I am asking advice about. I am asking if whether or not I should have Arcane Ominiscience. Because when you put on Ominscience you loose a lot of good perks and abilities. And a lot of gold is required that's why I do it in the Wulfstan mis...
by saugeen
21 Feb 2008, 15:17

Need advice

I am having major problem with the final battle with Zehir and Biara- I took off the Ominiscience because I lost a lot of great perks and abilities. such as master of pain and curses etc.Should I go back a mission( Wulfstan mission)and put it back on? Or should I go back to the begining of the Flyin...
by saugeen
17 Feb 2008, 13:03
Topic: Zehir's re-enforcements
Replies: 0
Views: 1684

Zehir's re-enforcements

Still no luck. The re-inforcements did not appear after defeating the Dungeon town. I didn't even let Kujin and Gotai fight. It seems that the bug kicks whether Kujin fights or not. However, I will try again. There must be another bug.
by saugeen
10 Feb 2008, 20:00
Topic: Reinforcements for Zehir- final battle
Views: 1650

Reinforcements for Zehir- final battle

Having successfully won 3 out of four mini-boss battles, The exception being Kujin and Gotai. I was eventually successful at bringing them to the surface. I am about to enter the final battle but no re-inforcements. Does Zehir have to do something special for them to appear outside Talangard? Or may...
by saugeen
09 Feb 2008, 12:41
Topic: Just curious!
Views: 1507

Just curious!

How did the author (Maltz)of the Flamboyant Exit mission know that you can gain controll of a hero prior to battle by click rapidly on the screen? I would not have known about it if I hadn't read the walk thru. I have not been successful yet. But will try a few more times. What would happen If all t...
by saugeen
08 Feb 2008, 16:12
Topic: A Flamboyant Exit-Mini-boss fight with Kujin need help
Replies: 2
Views: 3060

A Flamboyant Exit-Mini-boss fight with Kujin need help

I would like to know how to gain controll of Gotai and Kujin, because I need to go to plan B normal. I would like Gotai to fight mainly because he is the stronger of the two. I tried click in the screen immediatly after Zehir's battle , which triggers the mini-boss fight with Kujin
by saugeen
04 Feb 2008, 15:25
Topic: more thoughts on Arcane Omniscience
Views: 1653

more thoughts on Arcane Omniscience

I was able to obtain arcane ominiscience once but at great cost and sacrifice. It cost a lot of gold and had to sacrifice a school of magic and all the perks that can be earned to go with it. I have decided to decided to go with the two schools(light and dark) and as many perks as I can. When you ta...
by saugeen
23 Jan 2008, 13:17
Topic: Arcane Omniscience-where am I going wrong?
Replies: 3
Views: 2816

Arcane Omniscience-where am I going wrong?

Maybe I am reading the skill wheel incorrectly, but according to the way I read the wheel the requirements are as follows-- expert sorcery with counterspell, arcane training and arcane excellence. expert enlightenment with intellegence, wizards reward and mentoring. also specialization magic mirror,...
by saugeen
19 Jan 2008, 03:25
Topic: C3M3
Views: 1341

C3M3

I am really having a hell of a time trying to get dark magic for Wulfstan from the memory mentor. I have restarted this mission at least a dozen times in an atempt to get dark magic. Is there a trick to getting the skllls and abilities required?
by saugeen
18 Jan 2008, 20:31
Topic: Memory Mentor
Views: 1608

Memory Mentor

I am finding the memry mentor to very frustrating. I am finding that I have to restart until I get the skills and abilities I want. otherwise I am spending all my gold and still nothing. Any one else having the same problem?
by saugeen
14 Jan 2008, 15:23
Topic: Getting frustrated
Replies: 4
Views: 2566

I have given up trying to get the skills required for arkane omniscience for Zehir. I am now attempting to get dark magic and confusion for Wulfstan. I will probably have to restart many times before I am successful. Its so frustrating. And yes, I do use the Skill wheel

Go to advanced search