Search found 34 matches

by Bad Wolf
Feb 7 2006, 14:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Enabling Hot Seat in the Beta
Replies: 38
Views: 17037

You don't need to touch data.pak at all, just create a folder called UI in heroesVdir/data and put the mainmenu2 folder there :)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 7 2006, 12:45
Topic: Head of Nival moderators confirms delay due to petition :)
Replies: 8
Views: 4092

Head of Nival moderators confirms delay due to petition :)

Petition Confirmation Цитата: Хочу полноценную демку. С этим перенос...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 7 2006, 9:54
Forum: Articles
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 69
Views: 17786

Artifacts

Hey, Bad Wolf here :) I wonder if you put on the entire Dragon Gear if your hero doesn't turn into a dragon himself :P that would be fun... On that note, I hope they change the Endless artifacts icons cause I mean comon, they look the same! The angel wings strap on looks a bit lame, and the Boots of...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 4 2006, 11:35
Topic: Renaming
Replies: 3
Views: 2124

A lot of things should be renamed in HoMMV, there are lots of threads about names and how they should be, so that's not the only thing that should be renamed in many people's opinnions (it would be nice to have just ONE such thread, but I guess it's impossible:|)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 4 2006, 11:31
Topic: Heroes on battlefield
Replies: 109
Views: 24392

Look you should play Heroes I II and III and then talk about balancing with heroes as not in battle... cause it worked really well in those games and the fans loved that classic way, and I am one of those that love it that way, and it worked in 3 games and they were GREAT and so i'm really glad they...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 4 2006, 2:18
Topic: Heroes on battlefield
Replies: 109
Views: 24392

Actually heroes appearing on battlefield as normal units was one of the most hated feauters in HoMMIV since they weren't normal units in I II and III (they couldn't die), people got used to them being just a tactical part and getting stat bonus from them and being able to cast spells, that was the w...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 3 2006, 11:28
Topic: Request to the open beta players (quick security check)
Replies: 15
Views: 6908

Hahaha, the serial number is in fact in the registry, i just checked AND it really does not delete when you uninstall HoMM beta or at least, from my experiance it doesn't :D
by Bad Wolf
Feb 3 2006, 7:44
Topic: Any word on a Map Editor?
Replies: 16
Views: 6167

I'd prefer a more powerfull Map Editor over a Random Map Generator any day... For the same reasons mentioned above, user made maps are WAY better on every basis then any RGM I ever saw... :) Oh... and p.s. I know it's a bit off topic, but did anyone of you know that Heroes V actually supports a comm...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 3 2006, 7:41
Topic: Request to the open beta players (quick security check)
Replies: 15
Views: 6908

Hmm, well I have SP2, WinXP and I use a DVD-Burner... And I've installed the beta of Heroes V on my pc with just a quick worry (didn't really believe any of that babble personally), but as far as my pc went, Everything is A-OK. I can burn CDs and DVDs, I don't have security issues, my system isn't s...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 2 2006, 6:53
Topic: Enabling Hot Seat in the Beta
Replies: 38
Views: 17037

I just played a map and had no problems other than the game stuttered in the Necropolis. :| Is there any reason that I should not play against the AI? I am sure that they are stupid, I can live with that in a beta, but it doesn't make the game crash or anything? Sorry to dissapoint ya, but there is...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 20:40
Topic: Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*
Replies: 9
Views: 5815

Thx for the feedback
Already fixed it, the latest fixed ver is available for download on the first post in this thread :)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 16:00
Topic: Heroes V skills/abilities
Replies: 25
Views: 8318

Yeah well about all that... :D
Hopefully the balance will be restored once Retail is out ! :)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 15:57

Oh do you mean there's a graphical problem with treeants? I wasn't sure, if it is a problem, I'll bring the back to large size...

Tell me if it is, I will alter it in a few secs :)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 15:52
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 41331

How about magi->warlock,or better yet mage->conjurer.I agree that there are to many archs Tehnicaly Archangel is a single word. That's true, but only because Archangel is a common term in the english language, Arch Devil (is just addition of Arch as in higher) so goes for Arch Magi... But it is STI...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 15:45
Topic: Heroes V skills/abilities
Replies: 25
Views: 8318

Hmm well, I've also been playing since the subscription only open beta started, and with the follow up addition of hot-seat availability, I've seen a LOT of diffrent skills and abilities in action (or should I say in wrong/unacounted for action), as far as I could see only the REALLY basic abilities...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 15:31

Maybe we could have one transvestite in every town,just for the sake of balance:Farm lady->Milita;Ent wife->ent;genie like in HIII(it is classic :devil: );the rakshasa;lich->lich queen;warlock->blood furry :devil: Farm Lady as a downgrade. No dude, a peasants wife is definatly way more dangerous th...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 8:38
Topic: DIY internal look at HOMM5 beta
Views: 3627

I hope it will differ a lot!
But that's neither here nor there :)
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 7:29

It should actually go, Nightmare -> Hellsteed
On that note, I seem to be also having serious issues with blade juggler war dancer and war unicorn, those names just suck
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 7:26
Topic: DIY internal look at HOMM5 beta
Views: 3627

This info is correct... It simply cannot be incorrect as it was taken from INSIDE the game, aka from inside data.pak... However NOT everything that is written there is functional in the game (yet), so it's basically a throwdown of everything that is planned for the final release, as far as the open ...
by Bad Wolf
Feb 1 2006, 7:07

Any Creature Size Mod related feedback, questions, bugs should be posted here...
And anything else that is related to this perticular mod...

Go to advanced search