Search found 6 matches

by Lord-Ironfist
06 Aug 2008, 11:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 407887

I am having some trouble with the signal fires quest, I lit all the fires, but nothing happened. Afterwards I went back to check them all and one was not lit, and would not start again. Is there any other way to finish this quest.
by Lord-Ironfist
06 Aug 2008, 04:45
Topic: Might and magic Tribute??
Replies: 7
Views: 3295

I dunno if it will ever be done, cause I still don't see how you can have a Might and Magic game in 2D... Here you have links to realesed tech demos. The tech demos are outdated, they ditched that engine after thier project lead stopped posting. Now they adopted some other engine that is from what t...
by Lord-Ironfist
05 Aug 2008, 08:26
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 376749

I can help out writing dialouge for the npc's if you need it, and help add things to certain places background stories. I may also be able to help mod things, but it depends what programming language the game files use. Just PM me if you want any help! P.S. Mabye the position of certain sprites is h...
by Lord-Ironfist
30 Jan 2006, 20:03
Topic: Might And Magic Complete Problems
Replies: 6
Views: 7008

No it's not installed... :(

I don't know, mabye it's my computer I have been having trouble with it lately.

Anyways thanks for the help! :)
by Lord-Ironfist
29 Jan 2006, 23:59

Are you sure thats for MM7?

But don't patches have to be installed after the game has been installed? I can't even get through the installation....

Thanks,

Lord-Ironfist
by Lord-Ironfist
29 Jan 2006, 21:36

Might And Magic Complete Problems

A little while ago I loaded up Might and Magic 7 and it worked fine for a while. Then one day it would not run? I tried to re-load it and this is the error message I get when the Setup Initialization gets to 99%: Setup has detected that unInstallshield is in use. Please close unInstallShield and res...

Go to advanced search