Search found 12 matches

by asja
28 Feb 2006, 19:02
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: a question...
Replies: 13
Views: 7512

Re: a question...

what do i need to do to be able to build level 8 creatures in a town? Dont know much about scripts but when i want to have 8lvl creature in a town, before starting a map i choose wog options and in "Map options and Enhancements" pick "Extended creatue upgrades". By right-clickin...
by asja
27 Feb 2006, 17:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Darkthrone
Replies: 2
Views: 2732

Re: Darkthrone

Didn't try that one but as for online MP games im SOOO addicted to World of Warcraft. It reminds me on good old mm7 :hoo:
by asja
27 Feb 2006, 13:21
Topic: need help in WOG campains !!!
Replies: 2
Views: 3412

Re: need help in WOG campains !!!

....they teleport them to the same places the other heroes have been It's ok if they do 'cause you can make all your heroes ''equaly'' strong by visiting same marleto towers(+1 defence..etc) Make sure you get strong enough for your enemy is realy powerful-his main hero has lots or horde archdevils ...
by asja
10 Feb 2006, 15:07
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Evergreen maps
Replies: 16
Views: 9600

Hourglass XL*(lots of action,few text,great design),Ultima(funny text-with Necros especially) and To Kill for Power(after SoD's Rise of the Necromancer campaign,most interesting I've played-What a story!) are my favorits.
by asja
10 Feb 2006, 14:13
Topic: How to remove WOG?
Replies: 9
Views: 17551

Unofficial WoG FAQ ( excerption ) Where I can get it all? * WoG d/l sites! After installing WoG can I still use original non-modified version of HoMM? * Yes, but because source files are shared these will be modified. That's why is recommended to install WoG into copy of your Homm3 folder. How test...
by asja
09 Feb 2006, 23:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: An old Heros is back...
Replies: 98
Views: 38684

On that pic, she looks exactly like Kate Beckinsale in Van Helsing movie.
by asja
07 Feb 2006, 23:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3: SoD Campaign question
Replies: 6
Views: 3561

Re: H3: SoD Campaign question

In the Driving for the Boots scenario of the New Beginnings campaign, there is a garrison just east of the starting town with a huge army. Even though I own the garrison, it won't let me transfer those troops to my heroes. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks. As far as I remember,in all SoD ca...
by asja
01 Feb 2006, 01:31
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: What was the Forge incident?
Replies: 122
Views: 47435

Crazy how people reacted though...quite extreme. That sure is! But you never know how that kind of stuff: orc wielding chainsaws, bare-chested nagas wielding guns with tank treads can affect young players..I remember a similar incident in my country few years ago,which was not related to a game tho...
by asja
30 Jan 2006, 11:35
Topic: Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns
Replies: 5
Views: 7221

Re: Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

Pol wrote:So you will need an originals and AB as well, or you may directly go to the shop and bought the Complete edition....
Thanks, I was just thinking about that.
by asja
30 Jan 2006, 01:48

Re: Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

Ups, I never heard about that. Do you have Heroes 3 Complete or RoE+AB+SoD combo? (...or something uncompleted? ;) ) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Or did you use 3.58f installation or only upgrade from previous version? I have RoE, SoD and 3.58f installed(didn't have any o...
by asja
29 Jan 2006, 22:02

Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

It's me and my campaigns again! When selecting a new campaign everything is fine,but when I try to load any of previosly played, the same error apears: ResourceManager::GetBitmap816 could not find the "bitmap8" resource''''. It usually doesn't cause any problems exept that at the and of th...
by asja
29 Jan 2006, 00:46
Topic: AB campaigns problem
Replies: 1
Views: 3735

AB campaigns problem

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to play AB campaigns without having that expansion pack installed? I have RoE.SoD and W.o.G.3.58f. On Strategyplanet you can find this:" If you cannot get access to the Armageddon Blade campaigns after installing the WoG,check your DATA \ BACKUP folder and fi...

Go to advanced search