Search found 28 matches

by White Wizard
02 Feb 2008, 14:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 43876

Back from my jolly good trip to London..bit tired but hey it was fun... For the Rts part I don't see wich part is not clear enough,so i'll just explain some more... Infact the HQ is part of RTS too... As having your own home in a society is taking part in it,with exception of hideouts...Building HQ'...
by White Wizard
25 Jan 2008, 14:05

-pets section changed/rts added PETS Pets are summonable units for certain charactertype(s) they have an upgrade tree system.As they increase level the pets create a spiritual/physical connection with the character. They use their abilities as much as they can,instead of promotions pets upgrade whe...
by White Wizard
17 Jan 2008, 16:01

Lolz we share the same thoughts about children then.. It might seem like a shorter post today cause i haven't got lots of time... about specific body damage i'll have to think a while... The evil eyes,demons,...appeared before in M&M... Don't you think evil eyes fit dark elves as pet? What would...
by White Wizard
15 Jan 2008, 13:07

the banners/signs:It makes the party recognizable,loyal to a guild,gives players the possibility to be "recognized" in the gameworld. -npc's will automatically believe/disbelieve you -you become well know if that sign you're bear is from a powerfull guild/society/..rumors amongs npc's begi...
by White Wizard
14 Jan 2008, 01:42

Designing a party to be good and bad,affecting were the game would start etc wouldn't be simple to implement,true.. I like the idea of party members turning up for each others actions with the most funny excusses you could ever think of... Only if your actions are inexcusable,if they"catch your...
by White Wizard
10 Jan 2008, 13:16

i've gone trough whole accabears compilation Things I already changed using this compilation. party:2 Villagers/mercaneries can travel with you. First companion section was removed earlier..mayhaps will be rewritten in other form. clothes: "Perhaps particular items correspond to each other to m...
by White Wizard
09 Jan 2008, 12:30

@accabear: I have received your email and i'll see what i can change,things still need to be discussed over,... Now I was going to get more detailed for this RTs actually. Some parts of the RTS look a bit overdone but those were just examples :p The story of M&M will be non linear with very litt...
by White Wizard
08 Jan 2008, 12:45

I reorganized the proposal on the first page,added some stuff,removed some stuff,moved some parts to a proper part,...some parts are still unfinished.Like the goblin abilities and weakness,the transformation section,... the orc is now a transformation for the human The naga for the dark elf... The m...
by White Wizard
31 Dec 2007, 12:49

Happy newyear 50 pages,really? wow could write a small book from that :p Anywayz i appriciate your help writing and look forward reading. Looks like you write alot,i myself do poetry but it's in dutch Maps : A detailed, clear (world)map is actually an encyclopedia of info gathered through the years....
by White Wizard
28 Dec 2007, 12:40

two worlds I was doubting between purchasing the witcher and two worlds. Lots of people now say the witcher is a better choice..cause it has a solid story and every action you take has an effect.Two world is a poor clone of oblivion and whats also a big problem in two worlds:all quests look very ali...
by White Wizard
27 Dec 2007, 17:17

I'm not trying to make the M&M series sims..(although that might be a better alternative spin off compared to dark messiah&crusaders of might and magic,think about it,the old M&M world,costumizable as you advance, with characters like queen catherine...her long-lasting diarrhoea and your...
by White Wizard
26 Dec 2007, 21:12

First of all happy hollidays,and here i am with a bigger update called "character creation" and a minor adjustment "class inventory" @Ed Robinson:I didn't really like dark messiah either,at least not the content.Because you must follow a road wether you like it or not,little deci...
by White Wizard
20 Dec 2007, 13:32

Well I enjoy designing concepts in my spare time.In fact this is not my only game concept..I know ubisoft will probably not even see this M&M proposal,the most will not even care...But anywayz, i'll send a formal letter to the boss of ubisoft,when it's "done"...And if they don't use it...
by White Wizard
16 Dec 2007, 13:49

I used real time combat in M&M only if the monsters became to weak for turn based tactics. Body specific damage is a problem with turn based..maybe it should be part of a skill,with x procent chance to succeed(disabling the target) depending on mastery level of that skill.nice to have ya back bt...
by White Wizard
10 Dec 2007, 14:15

I've finished the spellbooks in previous post and in addition to the dark&light now also the grey(witchcraft) spellbook Now why do we need a turn based M&M:it's nearly impossible to command a party while under attack in real time, while your knight is busy with few monsters,you're cleric wou...
by White Wizard
07 Dec 2007, 13:06

And the first impressions of the magical tree :p -magical permitted rank(expert,master,GM) is also promotion bounded so you must be promoted to attain certain spells -Expert,master you can train in guild (if promoted) gm is someone in the word+quest Normal should have 3 spells Expert 5 M 5 Gm 2 Fire...
by White Wizard
05 Dec 2007, 10:42

thats a pitty to hear,really,I could have used some help Actually i'm going to send this proposal to a "very special person" when it's done.I'm trying to pay attention to everyones wishes,if they tell ofcourse,and are reasonable enough... As for now I add the "promotion special attrib...
by White Wizard
01 Dec 2007, 23:33

Update guild section,the promotion tree,unfinished part of skills and few minor adjustments,the newest/biggest adjustments here: the class promotion tree HUMANS Knight(champion,paladin,dread knight,gladiator,barbarian,commander) Thief (Villian,assasin,bard,spy,robber) Ranger(marksman,hero) Cleric(pr...
by White Wizard
01 Dec 2007, 00:36

getting a M&M from ubi is in the realms of possibility..(and if not we can make our own resurrected game one way or another *grins*) The characters need to be better structured.not only to spice up the game but also to compete with other up to date RPG's.(ok won't need a lot to beat that lolz) s...
by White Wizard
29 Nov 2007, 15:31

getting more facilities depending on your rank within a guild sounds super, they will have quests to increase the rank/loyalties.The idea of guilds at war is great too and i think guild loyalties won't be much of a problem.Since every town from humans,elves,dwarfs,necromancers,... will have differen...

Go to advanced search