Search found 40 matches

by scorch
20 Jul 2011, 09:28
Forum: News
Topic: Sanctuary Town Music
Replies: 3
Views: 2040

Sanctuary Town Music

I can imagine a fully 3D castle that you can get a tour under waterfalls and emerald statue.....are they really gonna stay with a crappy mini town window???
by scorch
11 Apr 2011, 11:03
Topic: CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A
Replies: 60
Views: 21314

CH Exclusive: Julien Pirou Q&A

"The town screen is actually a town window. The town visuals will be animated. Building and recruiting is done through the window interface" what does it mean?? it's gonna be like Heroes 1-4? or like 5? or nor at all?? we will still gonna get inside view of the castle when we double click ...
by scorch
18 Mar 2011, 13:04
Topic: HoMM User Video
Replies: 9
Views: 4813

HoMM User Video

OMG!

what are the system recommend for this???

I think i need to change my video card! :P
by scorch
27 Feb 2011, 21:02
Topic: Reputation System Q&A
Replies: 21
Views: 9044

Reputation System Q&A

there are some new ( for me at least ) screens in gamespot that may refer to this topic: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mightmagicheroesvi/images/0/4/?full_size=1 http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mightmagicheroesvi/images/0/3/?full_size=1 http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mightmagicheroesvi/images/0/2/?f...
by scorch
08 Feb 2011, 17:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Welcome to Haven Square Garden
Replies: 13
Views: 4005

Welcome to Haven Square Garden

I've got a question..

where you got all this screens?? there is no beta or demo...and everyday I see more and more screens from gameplay.

so where from? :D

p.s

awesome garden!
by scorch
19 Jun 2006, 13:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: just finished the game and i got few Q *spoiler!!*
Replies: 49
Views: 13213

Starcraft ending was one of the best (not brood) so sad....so sad.....

So wait a minute....Is tit really possible that Isable is the "dark Mashiah"?????
she was just reborn with magic again???
by scorch
15 Jun 2006, 12:02
Topic: did you ever get ultimate in campaign?
Replies: 30
Views: 10780

I did it with Markak and Realag( that one was waste of time...... cause you don't got castle in the last level )

Never never never do that with Heaven.....rhis is so lame I can't believe it's so darn expandable!
by scorch
14 Jun 2006, 00:39
Topic: Tactics in slyvan campaign hero
Replies: 14
Views: 5385

bugmenot wrote:man I don't want to continue the campaign anymore :(
You should continue!!!
you get 2 hero's with "Nature Luck" auto in level 3!!
by scorch
13 Jun 2006, 17:09
Topic: Protecting Shooters...
Replies: 33
Views: 11040

ThunderTitan wrote:The Squired give a 50% damage reduction against ranged attacks to all units that are in a square next to them. That's all.
I never understand that....It's NEXT to him??
or BEHIND him???????
by scorch
13 Jun 2006, 13:01

Well couple of things 1. I was wrong about only "Flaming arrow" 2. I try to start all over again lst night the campign and it apper i got a new bug ( Flaming aroow and AFTER that Nature Wrath) that explain how i got the "nature luck" So I'm sorry for saying that Its a problem in ...
by scorch
13 Jun 2006, 00:46

I say it's good that he can't get the ultimate. Have you ever tried an experience cheat to get up to level 40 and tried to get the ultimate that way? It's friggin' impossible. Don't waste your time thinking you might get the ultimate, cuz somewhere along the way you'll be offered two skills that wi...
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 19:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Unicorn evolution
Replies: 91
Views: 46454

H3 War Unicorn!!!!!
look at him!
perfect!.....and HIV look like he want to some gay prade or something :devil:
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 16:23
Topic: Naga-based Swamp Race?
Replies: 34
Views: 9287

What do you think I was thinking of!? Oops, seems I did hurt the pride of another old timer ? ^^ No Dark elves are just a new name....come on it's a warlock town! Even dark elves are not new in Might and Magic. there were Dark Elves in Might and Magic VIII (and they were quite different from this c...
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 14:52

I want lizardmen. With only 1 Naga unit, at lvl. 6. I don't want a Naga caster. Just have a Lizardman Shaman. Dragonfly (flyer) Lizardman (melee) Medusa (shooter) Lm Shaman (caster) Basilisk (melee) Naga (Melee) (No Retal + Unlim Retal) Wyvern Something like that. Nce proposal, but dont we have eno...
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 13:50

DaemianLucifer wrote:Ubi/nival said its a completely new town,so it is a completely new town :devil:
Oh.....oh let me say it in sev. ways:

Sorry!!! Sorry!
Goman !! Goman!!!
Sliha!!! Sliha!!!

If Ubi/Nival said that so who am I to say such a thing!!
:D
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 13:28

But I got to say somethimg....99% that Dwarf city will be in the Exp... but they need to put something really special a new race that no game got! I think the best idea is Beast( Myth ) town...Warewolf, Mighty Moo, Medusa, Yeti, Armadilo......put more animals in the game FFS!!!!!! Not going to happ...
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 13:18

But I got to say somethimg....99% that Dwarf city will be in the Exp...
but they need to put something really special a new race that no game got!

I think the best idea is Beast( Myth ) town...Warewolf, Mighty Moo, Medusa, Yeti, Armadilo......put more animals in the game FFS!!!!!!
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 12:40

Those are all nice wishes,but lets not forget about the race dominance.If lizardmen become the dominant race,therell be 3,4 of them,and nagas and medusas would be considerd as minorities.If nagas are dominant,well have 3,4 of them,with lizarmen and medusas as minorities.The only exception to this r...
by scorch
12 Jun 2006, 12:05

I don't really care what other creature will be....the only thing i want is.....THE MIGHTY GORGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who can't love this beautiful Ox!!! + He looks really really yammi!!!
by scorch
10 Jun 2006, 16:05
Topic: Favorite unit so far?
Replies: 16
Views: 6913

Rakshsa Raja!!
awesome lion!!!!
I love the Rani too cause he's like a little cat doing: "Meow!!!! meow!!!"

Go to advanced search